剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
得了吧
Nah, come on.
他替她检查过多少次了
How many times has he examined her?
我也不清楚 两三次吧
I don't know. Uh, two or three?
两三次啊
Two or three.
或许她没告诉你
She--she probably didn't tell you
是不想让你担心
because she didn't want you to worry.
是啊
Yeah.
可能镇上来了位新警长吧
There's a new sheriff in town, maybe?
我觉得这是奥利维亚的小玩笑
I think that was Olivia's little joke.
我还想说一下
And for the record,
我真不知道你扮演的是哪个角色
I have no idea who you're supposed to be.
你记得在巴洛房♥间里
You know those starlings that attacked me
攻击我的那群鸟吗
in Barlow's apartment?
我觉得我是《群鸟》里的蒂比·海德莉
I think I'm Tippi Hedren from "The Birds."
我也是那么想的
That's what I thought.
我不知道
And I can't decide
那算是很酷还是很诡异
whether that's really cool or really creepy.
这是万圣节
Well, It's Halloween.
我想这两种感觉都应该有一些
I guess it's supposed to be a little of both.
你好吗
How you doing?
我喜欢你这套老式西服
I dig the period suit.
好的装扮的第一原则 舒适优先
First rule of a good costume-- comfort first.
你的项链很漂亮
I like your necklace.
谢谢
Thank you.
打扰了
Excuse me.
你要来吗
You coming?
不了
No.
祝你今晚愉快 朋友
All right. Have a good night, partner.
我必须了结这件事
I have to finish this.
纽约市警♥察♥局的一个朋友告诉我
A friend from the NYPD advised me that those texts
这些短♥信♥很可能是用一次性手♥机♥发的
were most likely sent from a disposable cell phone.
无法追踪
They're not traceable.
以你现在的成就 肯定会有很多敌人
Well, a man in your position got a lot of enemies.
有嫌疑人吗
Any idea who?
一个知道不能跟我正面交锋的聪明人
Someone smart enough not to challenge me head-on.
保全会检查每个人 包括房♥客
Security's vetting everyone, even residents.
摘掉面具 出示身份证
Masks off, presenting I.D.
如果有人图谋不轨 我们准备好了
If he, uh, tries anything, we're ready.
我也准备好了
I'm, uh, I'm ready.
别误伤到你自己
Don't shoot yourself.
我尽量避免
I'll try not to.
能回避一下吗
Do you mind?
当然 当然
Oh, yeah. Sure. Sure, yeah.
你可以信任我 多伦先生
You you can trust me, Mr. Doran.
我信任你 托尼
I do trust you, Tony.
我要将我最珍贵的人托付给你
I'm trusting you with my most-prized possession.
我的妻子
My wife.
在派对期间 我要你贴身保护她
During the party, I want you to stick close to her.
她是我在这世上最珍贵的东西
She's the most valuable thing in the world to me.
德雷克大楼里越来越疯狂了
Things are getting crazy in the Drake!
我感觉就像在我父母家
Yeah, I feel like I'm at my parents house
我不想破坏任何东西
and I don't want to break anything.
拜托 休息一个晚上 我们喝吧
Oh, come on. Take a night off. Let's drink!
好吧
Aw, all right.
不 糟糕
Oh! Ohh, no. Oh, shoot!
不 你的鸟都湿了
Oh, no. Your birds are soaked.
我想
Well, you know, I guess that, uh
这给了我一个换装的理由
that gives me an excuse to change, right?
我跟你一起去
Oh, you know what? I'll come with you.
我也去 走吧
Yeah, me, too. Come on.
不用了 几分钟的事
No, stop it. I'll be two seconds.
好好玩 我马上就回来
Enjoy yourself. I'll be right back.
-你确定 -确定 好好玩
- You sure? - Yes. Yes. Enjoy it.
马上就回来
I'll be one sec.
谢谢
Thank you.
干杯
Cheers. Mm-hmm.
我必须承认
I have to admit
我希望我的护士都跟你一样好看
I wish all my nurses looked as good as you.
我也要坦白一件事
I have a confession, too.
我从来没有跟真正的医生玩过假扮医生游戏
I've never actually played doctor with a real doctor before.
真的
Really?
他们看起来挺来电的嘛
Wow. They really look like they're hitting it off, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
他是什么医生来着
What kind of doctor is he again?
我想是外科医生
Surgeon, I think.
很明显他的手上功夫不错
Obviously good with his hands.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
亲爱的 你真应该看看
Honey, you should've seen
你回家看到我们俩时自己脸上的表情
the look on your face when you walked in on us.
一个陌生人的手放在你的肚子上
A stranger's hands on your stomach?
我认为在那种情况下 我表现得很冷静
I mean, I think all things considered, I was pretty cool.
才不是陌生人 亲爱的 他人很好
Hardly a stranger. Honey, he's been really great.
他在我需要的时候就会来
He's come by whenever I needed him.
所以今天不是第一次
So today wasn't the first time?
不 我们在几周前就认识了 怎么了
No. Uh, we met a few weeks ago. Why?
之前你说他在电梯里看到你
Uh, earlier, when you said that he saw you in the elevator,
我以为你们今天早上才认识
I just assumed that, uh, you met this morning.
好吧 我坦白
Okay. I should come clean.
我跟他有一段风流韵事
We've been having a scandalous affair,
现在我跟他玩完了
and now that I've had my fun with him,
我想应该把他介绍给阿莱克希
I thought maybe I should pass him off to Alexis.
布莱恩
Brian, look,
我的肋骨痛得要命
my ribs have been killing me, okay?
我不想让你担心
I didn't want to worry you.
而且 亲爱的 你真的认为我会背叛你吗
Besides, honey, do you honestly think I would ever cheat on you?
不 对不起
No. I'm sorry.
我们去多拿一些龙舌兰酒
Let's get some more tequila,
我虽然不能跳舞 但我可以喝
'cause I may not be able to dance, but I can drink.
好
Done.
好了
Okay.
你想要什么
What do you want?
怎么了 亲爱的
What is it, sweetheart?
他跑出来了
He got out.
谁跑出来了
Who got out?
爸爸
Daddy.
家庭惨剧
"Family tragedy.
丈夫杀害妻子
"Man kills wife,
女儿从惨案中幸存
girl survives rampage."
乔瑟琳
"Jocelyn."
爸爸
Daddy?
老天啊
Oh, my God.
彼得
Peter...
克莱默
Kramer.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你不就是在市长府邸阻止了枪手的人吗
Aren't you that guy that stopped the gunman at the mayor's mansion?
是啊 不过那没什么了不起的
Uh, yeah, but it's not a big deal.
当然很了不起
Of course it is.
不然我过来干什么
Why else would I be here?
-劳蕾尔 -劳蕾尔 对
- Laurel. - Laurel. Right.
嗨 你好吗
Hi. How are you?
你 你到这儿来干什么
What are you-- what are you doing here?
我们纽约办事处的人经常收到
Our New York office always receives
多伦家派对的邀请函
invites to the Dorans' parties.
我想给你一些免费建议 亨利
Here's some free advice, Henry--
在电视上表现得谦逊会让你有吸引力
being modest on TV makes you look appealing.
在现实中太谦逊 则会让人觉得你很软弱
Being too modest in person makes you seem weak.
不要对自己做的事太轻描淡写
Don't downplay what you've done.
我没有轻描淡写
I'm not downplaying.
我想说 我可不信
And for the record, I am not buying
你那无所谓的态度
that "Aw, shucks" attitude.
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表