剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
Is that right?
是啊 大楼里曾发生一起谋杀案
Yeah, apparently, there was a... murder in the building
案发时间是1956年
back in, uh, 1956.
你知道这事儿吗
Did you know about this?
我虽然很老 但也没老到那种程度
Well, I'm old, but I'm not that old.
那比我来德雷克大楼的时间要早很多
That was long before my time at the Drake.
死者名叫爱德华·帕克斯顿
Uh, the victim was a man named Edward Paxton.
警方一直未找到凶手
They never caught his killer.
听起来好可怕
Sounds terrible.
你从哪儿弄到这张报纸的
Where did you get this paper?
看上去像是原版的啊
This looks like an original copy.
从 图书馆找到的
Oh, uh, at the--the library.
真有意思
Oh. Fascinating.
我最爱神秘谋杀案了
I love a murder mystery.
案发地点在德雷克大楼啊
It happened at the Drake.
具体是在哪里
Where exactly?
7G公♥寓♥
Uh, apartment 7G.
现在谁住那间房♥ 亲爱的
Who's in that apartment, honey?
我们的朋友丹妮尔·泰勒
Our friend Danielle Tyler.
有时候
Sometimes, like...
墙里的那些怪鸟...
with the birds in the walls and...
我总是见到那扇门
that door I keep seeing...
我知道听起来很疯狂 但...
I know it sounds crazy, but...
我觉得大楼似乎想告诉我一些事
I feel like the building's trying to tell me something.
我只是还不知道具体是什么
I don't know what it is yet.
等等 我听到了
Wait. I hear it.
它说 晚安
It's saying good night.
晚安
Good night.
你在干什么呢 你要去哪儿
What are you doing? Where are you going?
我得回家了
I gotta get home.
今晚就留下来陪我吧
Please stay with me tonight.
别这样
Don't.
我以为我们都可以成熟理智地对待这事
I thought we were both gonna be adults here.
-你这话什么意思 -意思就是
- What does that mean? - It means,
如果我今晚不回家 我妻子会杀了我
my wife is gonna kill me if I don't get home tonight.
拜托 别用那副表情看着我
Come on. Don't look at me like that.
你该很清楚我们上♥床♥的性质
You knew what the deal was.
我从没摘下过我的婚戒
I never took off my wedding ring.
你之前没戴的
You didn't have one.
我看过 我真的看过
I looked. I did.
我知道我看过你的手
I know I did.
好吧 听着...
Right. Look...
我得走了
I gotta go.
不要
No.
我那么爱你
I loved you so much.
加文
Gavin.
帮帮我
Please help me.
我不知道怎么会这样
I don't--I don't know what happened.
在我看来 弗兰克·阿尔珀恩是罪有应得
Looks to me like Frank Alpern got what he deserved.
什么
What?
他是个骗子
He was a cheat.
明知道那土地有问题 还想来坑我
Tried to screw me over in a deal that he knew was bad.
而他那样引诱你 让你充满期待
And what he did to you, leading you on like that...
我不怪你怒气难抑
I don't blame you for getting upset.
相反
On the contrary,
我就指望你这样呢
I was counting on it.
但我没有杀弗兰克
But I-I didn't kill Frank.
要得到心之所向 就必须付出代价
It's the price we pay for the thing we want the most.
我没杀他
I didn't kill him.
你还记得爱德华吗
Do you remember Edward,
你的初恋
Your first love?
他告诉你他爱上了别的女人
Told you he was in love with another woman.
伤透了你的心
He broke your heart.
还有卡洛斯
And Carlos...
他也以同样的原因背叛了你
Who betrayed you the same way?
不 不是的
No, oh, it's not...
迈克尔
And Michael...
不
Oh, no.
他利用了你
who used you?
还有多米尼克
And Dominick?
不 不是...
No, it...
以及多年来 伤害你的其他男人
And all the others... through the years?
不 不
No, no.
不 不是那样的
No. It's not true.
不是那样的
It's not true.
我会处理好乱摊子的
I'll take care of the mess.
等你明天早上醒来
And when you wake up in the morning,
我向你保证
I promise you,
你会感觉如获新生
you'll feel like a brand-new woman.
多伦先生
Mr. Doran.
-早上好 加文 -早上好
- Morning, Gavin. - Good morning.
我觉得你应该想知道
I thought you would be interested to know
昨天夜里我们跟阿尔珀恩集团达成交易了
that we closed the deal with the Alpern Group late last night.
恭喜
Congratulations.
尽管我无法想象谁会愿意住在那
Although I can't imagine anyone wanting to live there
毕竟附近有都是有毒的土壤
given how toxic the lot next door is.
但你早就知道的 是吧
But you already knew that, didn't you?
毒素掩盖
联邦调查
加文 我什么都不能说
Look, Gavin, I c-- I couldn't say anything.
我之前想说的 但是
I wanted to, but, uh--
你做出了正确的选择
You did the right thing.
你没生气吗
You're not upset?
就因为你没有滥用职权来讨好我吗
That you didn't abuse your position to curry favor with me?
世间充满了诱惑 亨利
The world is full of temptations, Henry.
正直的人太少了
People with integrity are rare.
不过 我还是要说声抱歉
Well, I'm still sorry, for what it's worth.
别过意不去
No hard feelings.
今早这条消息出来之前
I flipped the property this morning
我就转手给一个中国投资者了
to a Chinese investor before the news broke.
赚了两千万呢
I cleared $20 million.
你还留着这一手呢
You had an ace up your sleeve?
一向如此
I always do.
好 我该去上班了
All right. Well, I, uh, I better get to work.
工作愉快
Enjoy the day.
天会很热的
It's gonna be a hot one.
看来你没错
Guess you were right.
我知道他不会上当 他很正直
I knew he wouldn't bite. He's a stand-up kid.
他通过了你的测试
So he passed your little test.
他很完美
He's perfect.
他太过理想主义了 加文
He's a boy scout, Gavin.
不
No, no.
他会成为英雄的
He is going to be a hero.
我被你折腾得快要住院了 露
Oh, you're gonna end up putting me in the hospital, Lou.
打死我也不坐那个电梯了
I'm not getting back on that elevator.
布莱恩 怎么把窗帘都拉上了
Brian, why are all the curtains drawn?
搞得这里跟洞穴一样
It's like a cave in here.
让我来吧
No, let me help you.
别累坏你了
I don't want you to strain yourself.
有邮件吗
Is there mail?
有
Yeah.
这么多啊
Oh. Wow. Look at all this.
我才离开了几天
I was only gone a few days.
账单 都是账单
Bills, bills, more bills.
这是什么
What's this?
谁寄来的
Who's it from?
加文·多伦寄来的
It's from, uh, Gavin Doran.
道歉信 估计他知道我要起诉他了
An apology. Guess he knows I'm gonna sue his ass.
亲爱的
Honey.
加文给了我们三十万
Gavin just gave us $300,000.
三十万美元
接收人露易丝·伦纳德
很好
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表