剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
放下刀 萨沙
Put it down, Sasha.
都结束了
It's all over.
你在这里是伤不到我的
You can't hurt me here.
把刀放下
Put that down.
你逃不出德雷克大楼的
You'll never make it out of the Drake.
求你了 妈妈
Please, mom.
亲爱的 为什么
Sweetheart, why?
你们给我的一切 都是从无辜的人那里掠夺来的
Everything you gave me, you took from innocent people.
不 他们绝不是无辜之人
No. None of them were innocent.
道格拉斯神父更不是
Least of all father Douglas.
你们打算怎么做
So what are you gonna do?
要杀了我
You gonna kill me,
你们唯一的女儿吗
your only daughter?
退后
Step back.
天啊
Oh, my God.
只有一条活路
There's only one way out if you want to live.
这通向哪里
Where does it go?
对你来说
For you...
通向全新的生活
to a whole new life,
全新的起点
a fresh start.
美丽新世界
Somewhere beautiful.
-我不信 -萨沙
- I don't believe you. - Sasha...
你是我女儿 我爱你
You're my daughter, and I love you.
但你不能留在这
But you can't stay here.
你也不能再回来
And you can never come back.
妈
Mom...
求你了
Please.
别害怕 亲爱的
Don't be afraid, my love.
妈妈
Mother!
要想做好什么事
You want something done right,
就得亲自上阵
you just have to do it yourself.
这次不会出错了 没有借口了
No mistakes this time. No excuses.
你好
Hi.
现在来喝你那杯酒不算晚吧
Is it too late to take you up on that drink?
好酒不怕晚 美人
It's never too late for a drink, doll.
很好
Great.
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表