剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
Funny. See the door in the back wall?
和我照的这张照片比较一下
Compare that to this photo I took.
坚实的混凝土墙 没有门
Solid concrete wall. No door.
为什么他们要把那扇门封起来
Why would they seal it up?
我自己也在琢磨呢 我的老天
Well, I'm wondering that myself. Oh, my God!
我只有30分钟时间准备了
I've only got 30 minutes to get ready!
你怎么不早告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?!
是啊 我倒是应该提醒你来着
Yeah. Right. Should've mentioned it.
简 说真的 你见过我的袖扣没有
Jane, I'm serious. Have you seen my cufflinks?
亨利
Henry?
怎么了
What?
这是什么
What's this?
-什么是什么 -放在大厅里的
- What's what? - It was sitting in the hall.
谁送来的
Who's it from?
我不习惯被拒绝
亲亲 奥利维亚
奥利维亚
Olivia.
奥利维亚
Olivia?
我的天啊
Oh, boy.
干得漂亮 亲爱的
Well done, my dear.
注意下时间 我们预定的是八点的位置
Keep an eye on the clock. Our reservation's at 8:00.
知道了 我马上就写完了
Yeah, I'm gonna wrap it up in a few.
亲爱的 要是我们晚了
Sweetie, they're not gonna hold our table
他们是不会为我们留桌的
if we're late, okay?
你怎么找到阿莱克希的
So how'd you find Alexis?
你从来都不听我讲话的吗
Do you not listen to me, ever?
我告诉过你了 我朋友玛吉
I told you, my friend Maggie
就是在ELLE杂♥志♥工作的
at "ELLE" Magazine
她帮我介绍的
gave me her name.
你确定她能胜任吗
Oh. And you're sure she's qualified?
是的 我检验了一下 她能力挺强的
Yes. I checked her out. She's really got it together.
为什么你对她这么感兴趣
Hmm. So why are you so interested in her?
因为她很火♥辣♥吗
'Cause she's so smokin' hot?
不是
No.
你真是个撒谎精 你知道吗
You are such a liar, you know that?
老天啊 露
Oh, my God! Lou!
救命啊 快来人帮帮忙啊
Help! Hey, somebody help!
救命
Help!
救命啊
Help!
这到底是怎么回事
What's going on?!
放开她
let go!
你会没事的 宝贝
You're gonna be Ok, baby.
救护车已经在路上了
Ambulance is on the way.
贝多芬 A大调第七交响曲 第二乐章
Beethoven- Symphony No.7 in A major, Op.92, 2nd Movement
对不起 我
I'm sorry. I...
我只是不能
I just couldn't...
不能再做同样的事了
do it again.
没关系的
It's okay.
我觉得你已然成了
Oh. I think you have just become...
上东区糜烂生活的杰出代表
a poster child for upper east side decadence.
很显然
Apparently the, uh,
那些有钱人都喜欢烈性的鸡尾酒
the patrons circle like their cocktails quite strong.
帮我拉下拉链吧
Unzip me?
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
有什么不对吗
What's wrong?
不知道
I don't know. I...
听音乐会时 加文看着我的那种...
During the concert, Gavin gave me this...
那种眼神
this look.
真的很诡异
It was weird.
我说不上来
I-I don't know.
宝贝 你今晚喝了好几杯酒
Oh, baby, you had a few drinks tonight.
没关系的
It's all right.
最近我们的生活太过忙碌紧张
Things have been really intense lately--
迁到纽约来
moving to new york,
得到这个工作 又搬到这里住
getting this job, moving in here,
结识多伦夫妇会面
meeting the Dorans.
那些都是很美好很愉快的经历
I mean, it's been wonderful and amazing, too,
但
but...
的确有点应付不过来
it might be a little overwhelming.
亨利
Henry?
我们在这里会没事吗
Are we gonna be okay here?
你真令我失望 约翰
You disappoint me, John.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
玛丽去哪了
Where's Mary?
她回到她该去的地方了
She's going back where she belongs.
我本来对你期望挺高
I certainly expected more out of you.
你这么做是不对的
It's not right, what you do.
我不过是满足需求而已
What I do is fulfill needs.
你想跟妻子在一起
You wanted to be with your wife.
我满足你了
I made that happen.
我告诉过你如何留住她
I told you what to do to keep her here,
但你却觉得代价太高
but you didn't think the price was worth it.
这是你的选择
Your choice.
-该清账了 -求你了
- Now it's time to settle up. - Please.
亨利
Henry?
亨利 你听到了吗
Henry, did you hear that?
有人吗
Hello?
楼梯
亨利
Henry?!
有人在吗
Somebody?!
有人吗
Hello?
巴洛夫人
Mrs. Barlow?
玛丽 不要啊
Mary, please.
求你了 别这么做
Please, please don't.
你们不该来这里
You shouldn't have come here.
他们永远不会放你们走的
They're never going to let you go.
不要
No!
感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
我
I...
想喝咖啡
Like I need coffee.
你还好吗
You okay?
我一整晚都在做很奇怪的梦
I had the strangest dreams all night.
感觉这里很...
This place seemed so, uh...
很黑暗
so dark.
肯定是你的内疚心理作祟
That's your guilty conscience
提醒你某处的灯泡需要换了
telling you there's a lightbulb to change somewhere.
我刚去门口取报纸
So I just went to the lobby to get the paper,
托尼说昨晚电梯出了点事故
and Tony said there was an accident with the elevator last night.
还记得那天碰到的那个作家吗 布莱恩
Um, remember that guy we met? Uh, the writer Brian?
他妻子受伤了 现在在医院
His wife got hurt. She's in the hospital.
露易丝
Louise?
她还好吗
Is she okay?
不知道
I don't know.
托尼说情况挺糟糕的
I don't know. Tony said it was pretty bad.
我们应该去探望一下 看她有什么需要
We should go visit her, see if she needs anything.
-天啊 -是啊
- God. - Yeah.
对了 加文打来电♥话♥
Oh, and, uh, and Gavin called.
律师已经准备好合同 就等我们去签了
Uh, the contracts from his lawyer are ready for us to sign.
我们走吧 你还想冲个澡吗
So we should, uh, we should go. You wanna hop in the shower?
-要的 -好的
- Yeah. - All right.
都是些套话
It's fairly boilerplate.
标准的一年期 还可选择多加一年
Standard 1-year with an option for another.
第二份是你们公♥寓♥的租约
The second contract is your residential lease.
可以随时辞职 没有违约金吗
So we can quit any time without penalty?
辞职或被解聘
Quit or get fired.
反正就是我不用再付你们薪水了
All it says it that I don't have to pay you anymore.
我们不会辞职的 先生
I don't think we'll be quitting, sir.
对 你和奥利维亚对我们很好
Yeah. You and Olivia have been very, very generous.
对了 简
One more thing, Jane.
亨利说你在研究德雷克大楼的历史
Henry tells me that you've been studying the history of the Drake.
他的原话是"深入钻研"
"Digging deep" were his words.
昨天我可能酒后失言了
I may have said something last night after some cocktails.
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表