剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
Here at the Drake.
不可能 那场意外发生在
No, the accident happened
我家印第安纳州的湖边小屋那里
At my family's lake house in indiana.
恐怕事实不是这样的 简
I'm afraid not, Jane.
而且那不是一场意外
And it wasn't an accident.
什么叫不是意外
What do you mean
it wasn't an accident?
警方拿不出证据
They couldn't prove it,
但他们相信你妈妈是被谋杀的
But the police believe that she was murdered.
谋杀
M-murdered?
很抱歉我得告诉你这件事
And it pains me to tell you,
主要嫌疑人就是
But the prime suspect in her death
你的父亲
Was your father.
这可不是个好主意 布莱恩
This is a bad idea, Brian.
把阿莱克希的尸体藏在地下室
Hiding alexis' body down here in the basement?
弄好了
God. Look...
露 咱们不可能把她运出大楼
Lou, there's no way that we're gonna get out of this building
还不被别人发现
Without getting seen, all right?
更何况
And besides...
根本没有人会来这里
No one comes down here anyways.
咱们把她封到这堵墙里之后呢 之后怎么做
What do we do after we wall her up, huh? Then what?
咱们上楼回家 把这件事全部忘掉
We go upstairs and we put this whole thing behind us.
没有人杀了人还能逃得了的
Nobody gets away with murder.
没有人 没有人杀了人还能逃得了的
Nobody... nobody gets away with murder.
有
Yes.
能逃得了
They do.
一直都有
All the time.
明天早上咱们照样起床
We're gonna wake up tomorrow morning
假装这事没发生
And we're gonna pretend like none of this...
从来没有发生过
None of this ever happened.
好吗
All right?
咱们之所以能这么坦然
And we're gonna be able to do that with a clear conscience
是因为咱们都清楚要是没有她
Because we both know that none of this would've happened
这一切都不会发生
If it hadn't been for her.
我只希望咱们能回到 她进入咱们生活以前的日子
I just want us to be who we were before she came into our lives.
我明白
Yeah.
我也是
Me, too.
我还没谢谢你
I never thanked you...
救了我一命
For saving my life.
露 我们拯救了彼此
We saved each other, Lou.
这上面说的都差不多
They all pretty much say the same thing...
我妈妈在浴缸中溺水而亡
My mother drowned when she was in the bathtub.
她没滑倒 没撞到头
She didn't fall, didn't hit her head.
唯一可能的解释就是谋杀了
The only logical explanation left is murder.
提一句
Just to say it...
他把你丢给亲戚
I mean, dumping you with relatives
从你的生活中完全消失
And dropping out of your life?
听起来就像畏罪潜逃
Kinda smells like guilt.
那他现在为什么回来
Well, why come back now?
不知道
I don't know.
这样吧 就当他真杀了你妈妈
Okay, let's say it was murder.
那动机又是什么 丈夫发现妻子出轨
Shouldn't we be asking why he did it?
这篇文章说我爸爸之所以杀了我妈妈
This article says my father killed my mother
是因为她出轨了
Because she was having an affair.
她死的时候你才八个月
You were 8 months old when she died.
我是说在她忙着给你喂奶换尿布之余
I mean, between nursing and changing diapers,
她还有空背着你♥爸♥爸搞外遇吗
She was also cheating on her husband?
同意
I agree.
估计是瞎编的
It sounds like a stretch.
好了 我得回去了
All right, I better get back.
第一天实习就溜出来两个小时
First day of my internship, and I'm a.W.O.L. For two hours.
这样不好
Not good.
怎么了
What?
今天早上我在浴缸里
Something happened to me this morning,
的时候出了点事
When I was in the bathtub.
听上去挺吓人的
Okay, that's creepy.
是在我知道这些事情之前发生的
It was before I knew about any of this stuff.
我的脚
Anyway, my foot got tangled
被排水栓的链子缠上 然后
In the chain to the drain stopper, and I...
我就滑到了水中
I slipped under the water.
你滑到水中
You slipped?
感觉就像有东西抓着我
I felt like I was being pulled under.
我坐不起来 我以为我要淹死了
I-I couldn't sit up. I thought I was gonna drown.
德雷克大楼杀了你妈妈现在又想杀你
The Drake killed your mother,then tried to kill you?
我不这么觉得
I don't think so.
我在水下的时候
W-when I was under the water, I...
我看到有人在浴缸外盯着我
I saw someone looking down at me.
一个男人
A man.
是谁
Who?
我不知道
I don't know.
等我坐起来的时候
By the time I could finally sit up, I...
他已经不见了
He was gone.
德雷克把你
You know, the Drake drew you here
从千里以外拉过来
From a thousand miles away.
你祖母的魂魄向你展示了
I mean, your grandmother's ghost showed you
你家族的一段历史
Pieces from your family's past.
我禁不住觉得
I-I can't help but wonder
是不是你母亲的魂魄也想告诉你什么
If your mother's trying to show you something, too.
我爸爸杀了她吗
That my father killed her?
或者到底是谁杀了她
Or who really did it.
你好 我是亨利·马丁
How you doing? I'm Henry Martin.
我在这次补选中竞选市议员
I'm running for city council in the special election.
给你 谢谢你 期待你的投票
There you go. Thank you. Just read the bottom. Thank you.
你把他们都唬住了 马丁
You got 'em all fooled, Martin. Hello.
他们都觉得你是个好人
They think you're a good man.
祝你今天愉快 苏利文先生
Have a nice day, Mr. Sullivan.
不错啊 在发布会上说我的坏话 真理先生
Not bad-mouthing me in the press... great misdirect.
我什么都没做 别烦我
I've done nothing to you. Leave me alone.
没错 你占尽了天时地利人和
Right. Mr. Right place, right time.
投机主义者
A real opportunist.
我们其实是同类人
Which means deep down,we're exactly the same.
亨利 看看我
Hey, Henry? Take a good look.
你以后也会是这样
This is what you gotta look forward to.
你喝酒了 是啊
You been drinking? Yeah.
爱尔兰威士忌
Irish whiskey.
但我猜
But I get the feeling
你不好这口
Your crowd's more the single malt type.
你和员工上♥床♥
You slept with a staffer.
毁了自己的前程和婚姻
You ruined your career and your marriage,
-这是你自找的 与我无关
And that's on you. That's not on me.
-没错
That's right.
你就不停地标榜 你有多与众不同
Just keep telling them you're different.
但我们的双手最终都会沾满鲜血
But we all end up with blood on your hands.
告诉你个秘密 亨利
Trade secret, Henry...
最终受伤害的只会是自己
The blood ends up being your own.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
看来你们关系
You two look like you're...
好转了啊
Working things out.
正努力呢 多伦先生
We're trying, Mr. Doran.
你们拥有值得维系的感情
You have a relationship worth fighting for.
真令人羡慕
I admire it.
露易丝
Oh, Louise.
你好像丢了只耳环
It looks like you, uh, lost an earring.
天呐 不会吧 耳环不会跟阿莱克希一起砌进墙里了吧
Oh, God. We couldn't have sealed it up with alexis, could we?
布莱恩
Oh, Brian.
好好想想 露
All right. Think, Lou.
你最后见到它是什么时候
When was the last time you saw it?
坦白讲 过去几小时
To be honest, I wasn't really focused on my earrings
我根本没注意耳环
For the past couple hours.
也许你两只都丢在帕特里克·科瑞
Maybe you left it in Patrick Corey's apartment
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表