剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
《鬼楼契约》前情提要
666 Park Avenue...
天哪 是他
Oh, my God. It's him.
我得查出他在那间公♥寓♥里做什么
he's doing in that apartment.
要想做好什么事
You want something done right?
就得亲自上阵
You just have to do it yourself.
没有你 我将何去何从
I would be lost without you.
我们的爱是在黑暗中指引我的光
in the darkness. - Oh!
我们有种奇妙的联♥系♥ 布莱恩
connection, Brian.
如果我们之间发生的一切
that's happened between us
比我们想象的要简单呢
is a lot simpler than we thought?
-什么意思 -如果是爱呢
- What if it's love?
现在来喝你那杯酒不算晚吧
to take you up on that drink?
好酒不怕晚
It's never too late for a drink.
-你来了 -你好
- Hey.
我还在想你到底来不来了
you were gonna show.
我反正也要找你聊聊
Oh, well, I... I wanted talk to you, anyway.
我给你留了三个留言 我...
I left you three messages.
开始怀疑是不是我惹到你了
what I did to offend you.
我没回复你的留言不是因为这个
I didn't call you back.
很显然
Well, obviously.
是因为那枚戒指吗
Hard to miss that rock.
别这样
No. No.
我还是要先恭喜你了
I guess congrats are in order.
谢谢 说实话 我还没完全适应
Thank you. I'm honestly still... Still getting used to it.
不管怎样 我叫你来是因为
the reason I was calling...
我最近联♥系♥上一个联邦调查局的朋友
who works for the FBI.
他有权使用
Okay, he has access to...
那些能破解密♥码♥的电脑
that can crack codes.
如果你同意 我可以把日记给...
I could send him the journal...
其实...我已经知道答案了
I-I already figured it out.
是吗
Oh, you did?
什么时候的事
When did that happen?
哈兰·摩尔告诉我的
Uh, Harlan Moore gave me the code.
哈兰·摩尔
Harlan Moore?
他现在以帕特里克·科瑞的身份
Uh, he's now living at the Drake
住在德雷克大楼
under the name Patrick Corey,
而且看起来只有三十五岁
and he looks about 35 years old.
听起来很不可思议 但确实是他
but it's definitely him.
好了 回到刚刚的话题
to that one.
日记怎么了
Um, what about the journal?
我们尚未完全破解
translated all of it yet,
但有个词一直重复出现
over and over again, though.
-共谋会
Um, Conspiratii.
-共谋会
Conspiratii?
没听过
Okay, never heard of it.
罗马尼亚语 意思是阴谋
It means "conspiracy."
彼得·克莱默认为 由于他在破解密♥码♥
the Conspiratii
共谋会试图杀了他灭口
of his dealings with the occult.
我上网搜了很多次 都没有结果
found nothing, but...
什么
What?
我不是来谈这些事情的
to talk about this stuff.
我们之间的事情 库珀 该结束了
Cooper, it has to end.
我和亨利已经订婚了
You know, I'm engaged to Henry now.
我不想再隐瞒他过多事情
I'm hiding enough from him as it is.
我不能像这样背着他跟你见面了
you like this behind his back.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事
Right.
我懂
I get it.
-我要...
Well, I'm gonna...
-好的
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
谢谢你一直相信我
Thank you for believing me.
没事
Yeah.
那好
All right.
简
Uh, Jane?
如果你需要什么
I'm here if you need anything.
我一直都在 好吗
You know that, right?
知道
I know.
不在这
It's not here.
继续搜
Keep looking.
天啊
Oh, my God.
凡·维恩小姐 挂掉电♥话♥
Hang up the phone, Ms. van Veen.
日记在哪里
Where's the journal?
-什么
W-what?
-彼得·克莱默的日志
Peter Kramer's journal.
在哪里
Where is it?
在这
Here.
拿着它马上离开 行吗
Just take it and leave. Okay?
抱歉弄乱这里了
Apologies for the mess.
快点
Hurry!
-救我 -琼斯
Help! Help!
救我
Aah! Help!
求求你救我
Help! Please!
救命
Help! Hey!
鬼楼契约
第一季 第十二集
Episode 1x12
家里发生什么事情了
What the hell happened in here?
我在重新整理东西
Oh. Just, uh, reorganizing stuff.
亲爱的
Sweetheart...
你记得我们说过
we said we were gonna
订婚的消息要先保密吗
little secret for a few days?
-你告诉奥利维亚了 -是意外
- It was an accident.
亨利 你这秘密才保守了 十一个小时
secret for all of 11 hours.
是她帮我挑选的戒指
the ring, all right?
所以她知道我近期要求婚
coming at some point.
然后我今天乐呵了一整天
And I've been smiling all day.
既然她知道了 她准备做什么
now that she knows?
-小小的订婚派对 -亨利
A little engagement party.
不行 我不想成为那种
one of those bridezillas
自己给自己开派对 蛮不讲理的新娘哥斯拉 -你不是的
herself. You're not a bridezilla.
-不要派对 好吗
No party. Okay?
-好 -谢谢
- Thank you.
你
Hey, um...
会告诉你父亲吗
tell your father?
他不想与我有任何关系了 亨利
to be in my life, Henry.
才不会呢
Of course he does.
那为什么三年前的那顿晚餐之后
why haven't I heard from him
我们一直没他的消息
since our dinner three years ago?
早上好 美人儿
Mornin', doll.
准备好开始第四回合了吗
You ready for round four?
不 不不
Oh, no. Oh, no, no.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
怎么了
What's eatin' ya?
是昨晚不够销魂吗
Was last night not fantastic?
我结婚了
I'm married.
你说你男人有外遇了
stepping out on you.
-看上去你的婚姻已经完了
marriage is over.
- 放开我
Let go of me.
听你的 美人儿
Have it your way, doll.
你还会回来的
You'll be back.
-布莱恩
Hey, Brian.
-现在不行
Whoa. Whoa. Not right now.
露易丝昨晚没回家
Louise didn't come home last night,
不知道去哪了
a-and I don't know where she is.
我没看到她
I haven't seen her.
不过她发了条短♥信♥给我
She did text me, though.
-她知道了
She knows.
-对
Yep.
我得找到她 跟她解释
I-I have to explain.
解释什么
Explain what?
说你不再爱她了吗 说你现在跟我在一起吗
That you're with me now?
我没有跟你在一起
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表