剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
因为那都是你的痴心妄想
because it's all in your head.
我不想要你
I don't want you.
我不想要我们在一起 你明白吗
I don't want us. Do you--do you get it?
我要你离开我的生活
I want you out of my life.
最近写出了什么佳作吗
Written anything good lately?
有吗
Yes?
我在想是什么让你突破了写作瓶颈
I wonder what got you over the hump.
别说我们第一次做♥爱♥后你没有灵感爆发
You didn't get hot right after we made love the first time, did you?
你简直疯了
You're insane.
那跟这个毫无关系
And that had nothing to do with it.
要关上了 简
It's closing! Jane!
诺娜
Nona!
朱利安
Julian?
朱利安 我是德雷克大楼的简
Julian, it's Jane from the Drake.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
朱利安
Julian?
你不应该来这儿
You shouldn't have come here.
真不错
That was nice.
我们好久没在一起了
God, it's been forever.
可不是嘛
Yeah, no kidding.
你还好吗
Hey. You okay?
还好 只不过 我得赶紧工作了
Yeah, I just, uh, I gotta get back to work.
我来做午饭好了
Why don't I make us lunch?
我快饿死了
I'm starving.
好的
Sure.
怎么回事
What the hell?
芝士三明治怎么样
How about a grilled cheese?
快点 见鬼
Come on. Damn it.
-怎么了 -我电脑出问题了
- What's wrong? - My computer's not working.
可我才换过主板
I just replaced the logic board.
有人来看你了
You have a visitor.
我还是什么都记不起来
I still can't remember anything.
没关系 多给自己一点时间
All right. Well, give it time.
我想回家
I want to come home.
求你了
Please.
我不喜欢这里
I don't like it here.
我知道 马上就可以回家了
I know. Soon.
昨天晚上有个病人自杀了
A patient killed himself last night.
什么
What?
他叫朱利安·沃特斯
His name was Julian Waters.
他在封闭病房♥ 他说
He was in the security ward. He said--
他说 你跟他说过话
He said? You talked to him?
他在其他病房♥ 你是怎么跟他说话的
How did you talk to him if he's in another ward?
我偷偷溜出房♥间了
I snuck out of my room.
我必须问他是不是知道我消失之后
I had to see if he knew anything about what happened to me
到底发生了什么事
after I disappeared.
他怎么会知道你发生了什么事
Why would he know what happened to you?
一言难尽
It's complicated.
求你了 亨利
Please. Henry.
你得让我离开医院
You have to get me out of here.
好的 我
Yeah, I'm--
我会尽全力的
I'm doing my best.
我没有病 亨利
I'm not sick, Henry.
我知道
I know.
维克多
Victor.
能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me?
儿子
Son.
儿子
Son.
是我啊
It's me.
这不可能
Impossible.
十分抱歉我当时没有说再见
I'm sorry I didn't say good-bye.
我还以为再也见不到你了
I never thought I'd see you again.
真对不起 我离开了你和你妈妈
I'm sorry for leaving you and your mother.
我一直想去接你的 可是
I always meant to send for you, but...
我其实没有借口
Well, there's no excuse.
那都不是借口
Not really.
我应该去接你的
I should have.
但是我没有
I didn't.
原谅我 孩子
Forgive me.
我当然会原谅你
Of course I forgive you.
这里很危险 孩子 我们俩都很危险
We are in danger here, son, both of us.
你得把加文想要的东西给他
You have to give Gavin what he wants.
明白吗
You understand?
我还有欠于他
I still owe him
而且我没有多少时间了
and I'm running out of time.
它在哪里
Where is it?
我把它交给了一位神父
I gave it to a priest,
就在妈妈埋葬的地方
where mama's buried.
好孩子
Good boy.
我知道那是哪里
I know exactly where that is.
你说什么
What did you say?
爸爸
Dad.
你好 肖恩先生
Hello, Mr. Shaw.
我刚刚是在做梦吗
I was dreaming?
你母亲葬在圣托马斯教堂
Your mother's buried at Saint Thomas.
没错吧
Isn't that right?
你说什么
What did you say?
红盒子
The red box--
在圣托马斯教堂
It's at Saint Thomas church.
谢谢你 肖恩先生
Thank you, Mr. Shaw.
去死吧 多伦
Damn you, Doran!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
上帝啊 请饶恕我的过错吧
Forgive me, father, for I have sinned.
这可是个不小的要求
But all things considered, that's a tall order--
要一个像你这样的人来宽恕像我这样的人
for someone like you to absolve someone like me.
他们说过你会来
They said you might come.
那么你知道我谁 以及我为什么来
So you know who I am and why I'm here.
我们俩共有的一位熟人
A mutual acquaintance of ours
把我的一样东西交给了你
gave you something that belongs to me.
红盒子
The red box.
你的直觉和你的神谕一样准确
Your powers of perception are nothing short of divine.
他说你不可能踏进这神圣的地方
He said you wouldn't be able to enter this hallowed place.
真的么 神父
Really, father?
我很喜爱教堂
I love churches.
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
你到底对我做了什么
What did you do to me, damn it?
我没做任何你不喜欢的事
Nothing you didn't want.
我不能写作了
I can't write.
我的电脑死机了 钢笔没墨了
My computer freezes. The pens run out of ink.
铅笔头折断了 我的脑子里一片空白
The pencils break. My mind goes blank.
我设法告诉你了 布莱恩
I tried to tell you, Brian.
上天希望我们在一起
The universe wants us to be together.
只有和我一起
You write...
你才能写作
when you're with me.
当你和她一起时 就才思枯竭
You're blocked when you're with her.
这怎么可能
That's not possible.
根本没有联♥系♥...
There's no connection. There--
你心里明白 你想要我
You know you want me.
写作只是借口而已
The writing is just the excuse.
请遵医嘱
Doctor's orders.
会让你好受些的
It'll help you relax.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
My pleasure.
凡·维恩小姐
Miss Van Veen,
请跟我来
if you'll come with me, please.
等等 你要带我去哪里
Wait. Where are you taking me?
-有人有话要对你说 -不
- Someone wants to talk to you. - No!
-简 -库珀
- Jane. - Cooper.
谢谢你 医生
Thanks, doc.
我还没搞明白 你是怎么做到的
I don't even wanna know how you pulled that off.
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表