剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
真甜蜜
Sweet.
天呐 不好意思
Oh God, I'm sorry.
你们穿得这么隆重是要去哪儿
Where are you guys off to all dressed up?
某人晚上有重要活动
Oh, someone has a big night out.
购物的好理由哦
It's an excuse to go shopping.
我昨晚遇到了一个人
I kind of met someone last night.
-真好 -回头跟你说
- Well, that's great. - I'll let you know what happens.
你如果看到她今晚的装扮
When you see what she's gonna be wearing,
就知道会发生什么了
I'll tell you what's gonna happen.
一切顺利哦
Fingers crossed.
诺娜
Nona?
德雷克大楼凶杀案
动机疑似抢劫
1956年
"1956."
什么情况
What the hell?
"死者 爱德华·帕克斯顿
"The victim, Edward Paxton,
德雷克大楼的长♥期♥住户
a longtime resident of the Drake,
在家中被谋杀
was found murdered in his home.
凶手仍逍遥法外"
The killer remains at large."
-亲爱的 -多伦夫妇马上就到
- Hey, babe. - Hey, the Dorans are gonna be here any minute.
开始切菜吧
Uh, start chopping.
收到我的短♥信♥了吗
Did you get my text?
收到了
Um, yes.
你做了一个梦
So, yeah, what, you--you had a dream
梦到有人在德雷克大楼被杀 结果成真了
someone was murdered at the Drake, and it came true?
不 算是吧
No. Well, yes.
我发现一篇报道
Okay, I-I found an article
说1956年有一个人在这里被谋杀
about a guy who was killed here in 1956.
结果他就是我梦到的那个人
And it turns out it was the same guy that was in my dream.
但我那个梦 是在读这篇报道之前
But I had the dream before I read about it.
给我解释一下
Explain that to me.
记忆是不可靠的
Memory is unreliable,
大脑总是把事情混到一起
And our brain mixes things up all the time.
我的大脑不这样 也不会混淆这事的
Nope, not mine and not about that.
好吧 那你就是有超能力
Okay, so you're clairvoyant.
那你帮我测一下 我是不是要被炒了
So answer me this-- am I getting fired?
等下 你说什么
Okay, what?
我不应该告诉你这事的
I shouldn't even be telling you this.
听起来你很应该告诉我
It--it sounds like you should be telling me this.
好吧 我们在多伦家的那天晚上
Okay, so the other night when we were at the Dorans,
加文让我看了他正准备买♥♥的大楼
Gavin showed me this building that he's buying.
价值1亿
It's $100 million.
天呐 他们肯定会鄙视我的炖肉的
Oh, my God. They're gonna hate my pot roast.
-亲爱的 专心点 -对不起 怎么了
- Babe, focus. - Sorry. What?
我工作时发现那幢大楼
Okay, so I found out at work that the building sits
紧邻着一片旧工业区
right next to an old industrial lot.
那片工业区土地中
It turns out that lot has soil levels
砷和铬的含量严重超标
of arsenic and chromium that are off the charts.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
意味着 那是一片有毒的废墟
What it--it means, it's a toxic wasteland.
所以如果加文和
So if Gavin closes the deal with the, um...
阿尔珀恩集团达成交易
oh, with the-- with the Alpern Group,
他就完了
I mean, he's screwed.
他1亿美元都要打水漂了
Like he's $100-million screwed.
那你得告诉他啊 亨利
Well, then you gotta tell him, Henry.
没错亲爱的 我应该告诉他
Yeah, babe, I have to tell him,
然后查出是我泄露的消息 我就完了
and then the leak gets traced back to me, and I'm done,
我们就得滚回印第安纳州了
and we're back in Indiana.
好吧 那你打算怎么办
Okay, what are you gonna do?
我没想好
I-I don't know.
我得在接下来的两个小时里
I'm gonna pretend I know nothing about
对已经知道的事装作毫不知情
what I know for the next two hours,
等他们走后再开始崩溃
and then quietly freak out after they leave.
或许邀请他们来吃饭就不是个好主意
Maybe inviting them over wasn't such a good idea.
你好加文 欢迎你们 快请进
Hi. Hi, Gavin. Hi. Welcome. Come on in. Please.
请随便点 别拘束
Make yourself at home.
什么东西闻起来很香啊
Something smells delicious.
-送你们的 -加文 非常感谢
- For you. - Oh, Gavin, thank you so much.
亨利
Henry.
莫尼克红酒
Chateau Monique.
我们的最爱
Our favorite.
酒吧
你们看啥呢
What the hell are you looking at?
别叫了 该死
Oh, knock it off. Damn it!
滚远点
Get off me.
天呐 你来这儿干什么
Oh! What the hell are you doing?
快离开
Get outta here.
你把窗帘拉上了
You closed the curtains.
可我想看你
I wanted to see you.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
你知道的
You know how.
我配了把钥匙
Made a key.
你一直从窗户里偷看我
You've been watching me from your window.
我知道你想要我
I know you want me.
你得离开这儿
You need to leave.
马上
Right now.
真的吗
Really?
没错 我要你离开
Yeah. I want you to leave.
简 手艺真棒
Jane, you are an amazing cook.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我知道炖肉是50年代主妇才做的菜
I know pot roast screams '50s housewife,
但从来没人抱怨过
but I've never had a complaint.
传统一点可没有什么不好
There's nothing wrong with being a little old-fashioned.
真是太好吃了
This is delicious.
你应该告诉他们谁教的你烹饪
You should tell them who taught you how to cook.
我认识那位大厨吗
Would I know the chef?
恐怕你不认识 是我祖母
Probably not. Uh, it was my grandmother.
我从小到大一直帮她准备周日晚餐
Uh, I always helped her cook Sunday night dinner growing up.
她确信一道完美的烤肉
Uh, she was convinced that cooking a proper roast
能帮我找到一位完美的丈夫 所以
would help me find a proper husband, so...
要是说起老式传统...
you want to talk about old-fashioned...
反正我肯定会乖乖就范的
Well, it would've worked on me.
说到丈夫
Speaking of husbands,
你们打算什么时候结婚
what are your plans together?
当然
Well, uh, sure.
总会结的 对吧
E-eventually. Right?
你们在一起多久了
How long have you two been together?
大概是 差不多四年
Mm. What is it... Uh... Like four--
将近五年了 没错 五年
Uh, almost five years. Yeah, five years.
其实我们也谈过
You know, it's something we've--we've talked about,
不过我们
but we're...
还不着急
Not in any rush.
要是我就不会拖太久
Oh, I wouldn't wait too long.
亨利这样的好男人
Men like Henry get snatched up
在这个城市是很抢手的
pretty quickly in this city.
外面可是有一堆女人呢
It's a jungle out there.
不 不可能 拜托
No, that's not true. Come on.
我说真的呢 他真的嫉妒我
I'm serious. He was jealous.
他不可能一直忘记给我拿喝的
He did not just keep forgetting to bring my drink.
嫉妒又耍点小手段坑你吗
Jealous and passive-aggressive?
或许他只是个差劲的侍应吧
Maybe he was just a bad waiter.
不 我注意到他看你的眼神了
Nah. I saw the way he was looking at you.
是吗
Oh, really?
什么样的眼神啊
What way was that?
有点像我现在正看着你的这种眼神
Kind of like I am right now.
接下来要怎样
So what happens now?
你想要我吗
Do you want me?
说出来
Tell me.
我想要你
I want you.
简发现了一点
So Jane discovered an interesting bit
关于德雷克大楼的有趣历史
of history today about the Drake.
是吗
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表