剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
家了 是吗
With the other one. Oh, wow. Really?
你真打算说这个吗 好像是因为你的外遇
That's how you're gonna do it? Because I'm pretty sure
才毁了我们的婚姻吧
Your affair didn't help us find marital bliss.
没错 你说的对 我错了
You know, you're right. I'm sorry.
我们现在必须团结
But you and I, we have to stick together.
否则整件事就败露了
Otherwise, this whole thing falls apart.
让我们再好好想想
Why don't we just think this through?
我不想回那地下室了
I can't go back in the basement.
我们那么尽力去掩盖行踪
We've done everything we could to cover our tracks.
怎么能因为小耳环而败露
All right, we can't risk having something so small unravel us.
我们必须得回去
We gotta go back down there.
好吧
Okay.
是你杀了她吗
Did you kill her?
别问我 简
Don't ask me that, Jane.
不行
No.
一直以来
The conversation...
你都在逃避这个话题
That you've been running from my entire life,
我们现在得说清楚
We are having it right now.
是啊 我们是该谈谈了
Yeah, I guess we are.
报纸上说她当时
The papers said that she was having...
有外遇
An affair.
曾经有 但都结束了
Had an affair. It was over.
你就因为这个杀了她
And that's... that's why you killed her.
不是
Absolutely not.
当然不是
Absolutely not.
我们熬过来了 她离开了情夫
We got past it. She broke it off,
我说服她搬来纽约
And I convinced her to leave New York
打算重新开始
So we could start over together...
回到那个三口之家的日子
Just two new parents with our baby girl.
那为什么警♥察♥会怀疑你
So why did the police suspect you?
因为没有强行入室的迹象
Because there was no sign of forced entry.
我回家时门是锁着的
The doors were locked when I got home. Okay?
警♥察♥认为
And the cops figured
我是唯一能进到屋子里的人
That I was the only one that could've gotten in.
我没有杀你妈妈
I did not kill your mother.
过来
Listen. Come here.
跟我来
Hey!
Come here.
我是
You listen.
在帮你妈妈
I was trying to help your mother.
帮她什么
Help her how?
爸 告诉我真♥相♥有那么难吗
Dad, what is so hard to tell me?
好吧
All right.
简
Jane...
你妈妈意识不太清醒
Your mom was delusional.
她对德雷克大楼着了魔似的
Okay? She was fixated on the Drake.
她说那儿到处都是密室
She said the place was full of secret rooms.
开始出现幻觉
She started hallucinating.
她还和大楼对话 你知道吗
The building was "talking" to her. Okay?
她看到了一些东西
It was "showing" her things.
我得在她发疯前把她带离那里
I had to get her out of there before she went crazy,
但却失败了
And I failed.
如果她没疯呢
What if she wasn't crazy?
爸
Dad...
那栋大楼确实发生了怪事
There are strange things in that building.
我也看到了
I've seen them, too.
简 你得离开德雷克大楼
Jane, you need to leave the Drake.
你待在那会死的
Dad.
No, no, no. You do.
就像你妈那样
You'll die there like your mother did. I'm telling you.
我不能 -简 听我说
Dad, I can't. No, Jane, listen to me.
-不 你听我说
No, you listen to me.
简
Jane...
从我出生起 你就没尽到父亲的责任
You have not been a father to me since the day I was born.
想靠吓唬我 来弥补关系是没用的 你懂吗
Threatening me is not the way to start. Do you understand?
出什么事了
Hey. Is there a problem?
没事
No. No.
听着
Look, just...
离我远点 好吗
Stay out of my life, okay?
你清楚了没
Do you understand?
离我远一点
I want you to stay away from me.
把那杯威士忌给我吧
I'll take that whiskey now.
简
Jane?
简 你在家吗
Jane, you here?
苏利文
Sullivan?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
洗不掉 亨利
Can't wash it off, Henry.
看看他们把你变成了什么样
Look what they make you give.
他们都拿走了
They take...
一件不剩
And they take till there's nothing left.
你受伤了 让我帮你
Sullivan, you're hurt. Let me help you.
你帮的够多了
You've already helped enough.
亨利 有事吗
Henry?
Yeah? What's up?
我的天 你得看看这个
Oh, my God. You gotta see this.
令人震惊的消息
Stunning news
刚被免职的纽约市议员 弗兰克·苏利文
As disgraced New York City councilman Frank Sullivan
被发现死在 上东区的公♥寓♥里
Was found dead in his upper east side apartment.
据警方调查
According to police,
苏利文先生 朝自己的头部开枪自杀
Mr. Sullivan apparently died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
据警方消息
Law enforcement sources say
苏利文的邻居称 看到他独自走进公♥寓♥
Mr. Sullivan's neighbor saw him enter his apartment alone
随后就听到一声枪响
before hearing a single gunshot.
负责调查的警♥察♥
Responding police officers...
强行进入受害者家中进行...
forced entry into the home...
-我是亨利
This is Henry.
-你好 亨利
Hello, Henry.
加文 有什么事吗
Gavin. What's going on?
政♥治♥中的首要规则之一就是犯了错误
One of the first rules of politics
要敢于承认
Is being able to admit
when you've made a mistake,
我犯了错误
And I made one.
你知道苏利文的事了
You heard about sullivan?
别的竞选者都在责怪他的时候
While every other candidate was kicking him,
你却堂堂正正
You took the high road,
现在好像终于得到回报了
And it appears to have paid off.
事情开始于有人匿名
It began after an anonymous source
向媒体泄露了他的...
Leaked information to the press about the possible...
苏利文的生活本来就已经完了
Sullivan's life was already falling apart.
公众已经知道的事
He didn't need me pointing out
不需要我再说一遍
What the entire city already knew.
恕我直言
Not to sound too ghoulish,
我希望你的好意
But I expect that your noble intentions
能在投票的时候给你带来好运
Will pay dividends at the polls.
我之前说过 你是天生的政♥治♥家
Like I said, Henry, you're a born politician.
加文 这不是我事先计划的
Gavin, this wasn't calculated.
当然不是
Of course it wasn't.
下班后有时间过来跟我喝一杯 我等你
Stop by for a drink later, if you like. I'll be up.
好
Sure.
谢谢你 加文
Thanks, Gavin.
太疯狂了 真不敢相信我们要这么做
This is insane. I can't believe we're doing this.
能证明我们和她有关系的就只有你的耳环了
Nothing else connects us to her except your earring.
你不是说不会有人发现这里的尸体吗
I thought you said nobody would find her body down here.
不能冒险让联♥系♥到我们的东西存在
We can't have anything point back at us, right?
露 我知道你的耳环一定在这里
Your earring's gonna be in here, Lou. I know it.
不在这儿在哪儿
It has to be.
真希望能安心
Brian, we need some peace from all this.
给我手电
Give me the light.
-不会吧
What the hell?
-怎么了 布莱恩
What is it? Brian, what?
-布莱恩 -你看
Brian? Look.
上帝啊
Oh, God.
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表