剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
如果没有她 我就"完"了
Without her, I would be screwed.
是啊 刚正想好好"玩玩"呢
Yeah, that was the idea.
你能猜到那里埋藏的秘密吗
Can you imagine the secrets buried in there?
建筑师的图纸上漏掉了那个房♥间
The architect totally missed the room
但通向那里的管道系统却都有标记
even though he mapped out all of the ductwork that went through there.
你快来看
Come see this.
你是想让我走过去吗
I suppose that means you want me to walk over there?
如果你想假装很有兴趣的话
Well, if you wanna pretend you're interested,
走过来会更容易让我相信
it will help sell it.
看这管道系统
See this ductwork?
很可能是用于空调系统的
It was probably used for an air conditioning unit.
但是空调是50年代才有的
But A/C wasn't readily available until the 1950s,
也就是说
which means that this si--
有人做过翻新
Someone did a renovation.
如果德雷克大楼是1923年建成的
Right? Because if the Drake wasn't built till '23,
那么...干嘛 我也花心思查了些资料的
then... What? I've been paying attention.
真令我刮目相看
I'm very impressed.
我得去找加文问问
I'm gonna talk to Gavin to see
看他知不知道最初的规划
if he knows where the original plans are.
停 等等 听我说
Time out. Hold on. Hold on.
也许有人出于某些原因 砌了那堵墙
Hey, you know, maybe somebody built that wall for a reason.
-什么原因 -我也不知道
- Okay. What reason? - I don't know.
涉及他的个人隐私
'Cause it was personal?
也许他想将之深藏起来 也许...
'Cause maybe he wanted it to stay hidden, 'cause...
也许是因为闹鬼
maybe it's haunted?
-你是在拿我开玩笑吗 -没错
- All right you making fun of me? - Yes.
宝贝 这里的一切都那么完美
Look, babe, everything is going great here. All right?
加文今天会带我去他的俱乐部
Gavin's taking me to his club today...
亨利 对你来说一切都很完美
Yes, Henry. Everything is going great for you.
那是个备受推崇的俱乐部
And it's a very highly respected club,
能亲自接触上层名流
and there's nothing wrong
百利而无一害
with seeing how the high and mighty live. Okay?
简 我想说的是
Jane, all I'm saying is,
去找加文或许不是个好主意
maybe it isn't the best idea
他是我们的房♥东 你的老板
to tell our landlord--your boss--
你却不经许可就凿开墙一探究竟
that you're hammering down walls without his permission.
不过我得到许可了
But I do have permission.
他让我把德雷克大楼恢复到最初的设计
He told me to restore the Drake to its original design,
我就是在做这件事
and that is what I'm doing.
亨利 德雷克大楼就像个巨大的谜团
Henry, the Drake is one big puzzle box.
我想找出所有隐藏的宝藏
Okay, I wanna uncover every hidden treasure,
解开所有的谜团
every mystery in this place.
如果你是楼主 你难道不想知道吗
If you were the owner, wouldn't you want to know?
早上好 简
Good morning, Jane.
早上好 加文
Morning, Gavin.
我看到楼里到处是兰花
I, uh, I noticed the orchids throughout the building.
是你和奥利维亚的特别日子吗
Special occasion for you and Olivia?
是个纪念日
It's a memorial.
我们的女儿在十年前的今天去世了
Our daughter passed away ten years ago today.
加文 我很抱歉
Oh, Gavin, I-I'm so sorry. I...
我不知道
I had no idea.
你怎么可能知道呢
How would you?
不知你大驾光临所为何事
Now to what do I owe the pleasure?
不是什么重要的事 我换个时间再来
It's not important. I can come back another time.
我们的女儿去世已经是陈年旧事了 简
What happened to our daughter's in the past, Jane.
我更愿意着眼未来
I'd prefer to focus on the future.
你手上拿的是设计图吗
Are those blueprints?
是的
Uh, yes.
之前说过的
Well, as you know, uh,
当我整修巴洛的公♥寓♥ 以便再出租时
while preparing the Barlow's apartment for rent,
我受到群鸟的袭击
I stumbled across a bird infestation.
然后在地下室
Uh, that led to the basement,
除虫员砸开了一堵墙
which led to our exterminator sledge hammering down a wall.
小心操作的
Carefully.
然后我们发现了一间隐藏的储藏室
And that led to the discovery of a hidden storage room.
然后呢
And?
我在想 你有没有大楼的原始规划图
I was wondering if you had the original building plans,
这样我就可以继续调查了
so I could continue looking around.
你想找到什么
What is it that you're hoping to find?
我也不知道
Well, I-I don't know.
可能是想查出为什么
Maybe the reason why someone wanted to bury
有人想埋藏德雷克大楼的历史
the history of the Drake.
很好 简
That's a good idea, Jane.
或许我有那些旧的设计图
Maybe I have those old blueprints.
让我去找找
Let me look for them.
与此同时
In the meantime,
也许你可以帮我做些事
maybe you could do something for me.
当然 什么都行
Um, of course. Anything.
每到今天 奥利维亚都很感伤
This day's always emotional for Olivia.
如果你帮我照顾一下她 我将不胜感激
Um, I would appreciate it if you could keep an eye on her.
很显然 她十分喜欢你
She's clearly taken to you.
加文 很高兴我能帮上忙
Well, uh, Gavin, I-I would be happy to help,
但不知道 她愿不愿意让我陪着
but I'm not sure she would want me around.
她的确更想自己一个人待着
Well, she does prefer to be on her own,
但那样她会有点...
but she can get a little...
应该说是破坏性吧
let's just say destructive.
每个人都有处理失落的不同方式
We all have our own ways of dealing with loss.
你说的"破坏性"是什么意思
What do you mean by "destructive"?
亲爱的 你好
Ahh. Hello, darling.
你好
Hello!
简 你好吗
Jane, how are you?
我很好
I'm--I'm very well.
奥利维亚 有空一起吃午饭吗
Uh, Olivia, I was wondering if you were free for lunch.
真是个好主意
Oh. That's... a wonderful idea.
一小时后我在楼下等你
I'll meet you downstairs in an hour,
给你点时间去换衣服
give you a chance to change your clothes.
我要是搭地铁就好了
I really wish I had taken the subway.
打扰一下 可以开快一点吗
Excuse me, sir. Can we go any faster?
因为一场葬礼 整个列克星敦都堵住了
All of Lexington is shut down for a funeral.
某位外交官的
Some diplomat's.
奥斯卡·戴博的葬礼
...for the funeral of Oscar Diebold,
一位中情局探员 冷战时代的英雄
A CIA agent and cold war hero
奥斯卡·戴博 1957-2012
昨日死在皇后区的家中
who died yesterday at his home in Queens.
戴博被中情局招募
Diebold was recruited by the CIA
奥斯卡·戴博 1957-2012
并成为局里最受尊敬的一位探员
and became one of the agency's most respected operatives.
-中情局指挥官... -天呐
- CIA director... - Oh, my God.
-联邦法官劳伦斯·威尔金斯称 -上帝
- and federal judge Lawrence Wilkins says... - Oh, my God.
他对戴博深表敬意
he has nothing but respect for Diebold.
他是一个...
He was the kind of person...
加文 我得跟你谈谈
Gavin, I need to talk to you!
我正赶着去赴约呢 安妮
Late for an appointment, Annie.
今早你写的新闻真是引起了轰动啊
Great piece this morning.
但我写的那个故事 不是真的
But that story I wrote, it isn't true.
当然是真的 我在报纸上都看到了
Well, of course it is. I read it in the paper.
不 加文 那是我编造的
No, G-Gavin, I made it up.
听着安妮 去世的那个人是美国的英雄
Now, Annie, that man who died was an American hero.
你要剥夺他的这项荣誉吗
You want to take that away from him?
也牺牲你的前途吗
From you?
我不要
No.
我有种很好的预感 安妮
I got a good feeling, Annie.
你就要时来运转了
Things are gonna turn around for you.
莱诺克斯山运动俱乐部
你想要什么 亨利
What is it you want, Henry?
现在吗 想喝水
Right now? Some water.
有人问你的将来的时候
When someone asks about your future,
如果你觉得是个玩笑 那他们也会这么想
if it's a joke to you, it's a joke to them.
我想娶简为妻
I wanna marry Jane.
我敢说那很快就会实现的
I'll wager that'll happen fairly soon.
但是下次如果有相关的人
But the next time someone who's fairly connected
问你想要什么 我的建议是
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表