剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
你好 维克特 真高兴你能来
Hello, Victor. Glad you made it.
非常开心能够到场支持慈善
Happy to support any cause
以及需要我帮助的女性
or woman in need of my assistance.
来干一杯吧
A toast then.
为离开囚禁我的金屋而干杯
To leaving the gilded cage.
我已经做了你让我做的 加文
I did what you made me do, Gavin.
我现在要结束这场交易
Now I want out of the deal.
或许你应该把这个给你的丈夫
Perhaps you should give this to your husband instead.
他不喝香槟
He doesn't drink champagne.
说服他
Convince him.
说服我
Convince me.
这样有说服力吗
Does that convince you?
埃文斯医生 幸好你在这儿
Dr. Evans, thank God you're here.
那个人需要你的帮助
That man needs your help.
快来人帮忙 他心脏病发作了
Somebody help! He's having a seizure.
你不应该杀人 医生
You weren't made to take lives, doctor.
而应该救人
You were made to save them.
快没时间了
Time is running out.
我是医生
I'm a doctor.
注射两毫升氯羟安定
2 milligrams of lorazepam.
坚持住
Hang in there.
快到了吗
Are we close?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我们要回德雷克大楼
We are going back to The Drake.
你要保住他的性命
You need to keep him alive.
现在就做
Do it now!
等一下 等等
Whoa. Hold it. Hold it.
你要干什么
What the hell are you doing?
见到我你不高兴吗
Aren't you happy to see me?
你让我误以为我老婆出轨
You made me think my wife was having an affair
还故意引诱我跟你上♥床♥
and then you tricked me into sleeping with you.
我是不高兴
No.
你想要我的
You wanted me,
自从你透过窗户
from the first time you looked through your window
看到我脱衣服开始
and watched me undress.
我满足了你的幻想
I gave you your fantasy.
离我和露易丝远点
You are gonna stay away from me and Louise.
我要尽力挽回
I am gonna try to make this thing right,
如果你敢阻挠我 我就
but if you get in my way, so help me--
放开我
Let go of me.
到我楼层了
This is my floor.
如今我也住德雷克大楼
I live in The Drake now.
你愿意抛下这一切离开吗
You were ready to walk away from all this?
我确实喜欢这座大楼 但是
I do love this building. I just...
要是有时候不那么吓人就好了
I wish it didn't scare the hell out of me sometimes.
简
Jane.
诺娜
Nona, hi.
能跟你聊会吗
Can I talk to you? Please.
-当然可以 等我一会 好吗 -好
- Of course. Give just me one second, okay? - Yeah.
诺娜 怎么了
Nona, what's going on?
我外婆不见了
My grandma's missing.
她不见了
She's missing? I...
你不是说她不能动了吗
I thought you said she couldn't move.
我不知道 我需要你的帮助
I don't know. I need your help.
我们会找到她的 别担心 走吧
We'll find her. I promise. Let's go.
我得先走 帮诺娜
So I have to go and help Nona with...
干点事 几分钟后
something, but, uh, I'm gonna see you upstairs
-我们楼上见 好吗 -好啊 没问题
- in a few minutes, okay? - Yeah. Yeah. Just...
快点回来
Hurry back.
奥利维亚啊
Olivia.
外婆
Grandma!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
简
Jane.
洛蒂
Lottie?
洛蒂 我是简 我们带你回楼上
Lottie, it's Jane. We're gonna take you upstairs
你好好躺着休息下 好吗
and put you back to bed, okay?
-外婆 -洛蒂你干什么
- Grandma! - Lottie, no!
你是想告诉我什么吗
Are you trying to tell me something?
她在透过它看着什么
She's trying to look through it.
那只眼睛
The eye.
什么眼睛
What eye?
那个镶嵌图案上的
On the mosaic.
我还记得我第一次看到它
I remember the first time I saw it.
图案的所有瓷砖都是原本就有的
The pieces of the mosaic are all original.
除了那只眼睛
Except for the eye.
小心点
Careful!
我的天
Oh, my God.
简
Jane.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我要下去
I'm going down.
我跟你一起下去
Let me come with you.
不用 你呆在这陪洛蒂
No. You stay there with Lottie.
没事的
It's okay. I...
我觉得这是我命中注定要做的事
I think this is something I'm supposed to do.
要关上了 简
It's closing, Jane!
-快上来 -诺娜
- Hurry! - Nona!
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表