剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
He's definitely hiding something.
我会找出是什么的
I'm gonna find out what.
那人是个冷血杀手 你要小心
I want you to be careful.
尤尼斯说你发誓要保护我
sworn to protect me.
我还有什么可担心的呢
So what am I worried about?
答应我不要鲁莽行事
anything stupid.
遵命
Scout's honor.
有什么发现
What did you find?
这个叫库珀的探员
This detective Cooper...
上周来过德雷克大楼三次
three times in the last week,
都是来找简
always to see Jane.
他是那伙人的一员
He's one of them.
共谋会
The Conspiratii.
你要我杀了他吗
You want me to kill him?
不
No.
我来亲自处理他
I'll handle detective Cooper myself.
我真想公开宣布
I wanna go on the record as saying
我有多讨厌这种订婚派对
this party.
我知道
Uh, noted.
不过我打赌你今晚还是会
at least one or two tears
掉一两次泪
by the end of the night.
他们称呼我们为马丁先生和马丁太太
Mr. and Mrs. Henry Martin,
-然后我就会潸然泪下吗 -不无可能
and I go to pieces? Could happen.
怎么了
What?
昨天你是不是去见了我父亲
yesterday?
托尼说你问加文借了车子
you borrowed Gavin's car,
而且你一整天不知所踪
and you were gone all day, it seemed.
不难猜到
Easy math.
你生气了吗
Are you mad?
不
No.
我没生气
No, I'm not mad.
他怎么样
How was he?
他很好
He was good.
我请他来订婚派对
I invited him to the party.
他不会来的 对吗
He's not coming, is he?
简 我不想让你失望...
be disappointed.
不 他怎么可能会突然有做父亲的觉悟呢
being a father now?
要是提前跟我说的话
what you were doing.
就不用麻烦你再过去一趟了
I would've saved you the trouble.
抱歉 但我想试试
I wanted to try.
我知道
I know.
所以我才爱你
It's why I love you.
你准备好了吗
You ready to do this?
准备好庆祝和你共度余生吗
the rest of my life with you?
走吧
Let's go.
她不接电♥话♥
She's not answering her phone.
等等再打
Wait a few minutes, try again.
哈兰·摩尔可能计划要杀简
to kill Jane,
就像90年前他牺牲了莉比一样
90 years ago.
你又不确定哈兰到底在计划什么
what Harlan is planning,
简说她的血激活了镶嵌图案
activated the mosaic.
我必须保护她
I have to protect her.
你去的话就回不来了
you're not coming back.
库珀
Cooper!
这一切真是太感谢你了
Thank you so much for this.
加文 谢谢你的邀请
Jane. Mmm.
-你们好
Oh, guys, hi!
-谢谢
You look lovely. Hey.
你好 谢谢你们过来
Good to see you.
你好 美人儿
Well, hello there, doll.
科瑞先生 没想到你也来了
expecting you.
请原谅我的冒昧 我并未受到邀请
I wasn't invited.
但是如此盛大的宴会我实在难抵诱惑
I couldn't resist.
很高兴你能过来
you could make it.
我妻子40年前去世了
40 years ago.
她是位淑女
Now there was a lady.
不像你们现在的女孩一样独♥立♥
Not independent like you girls today.
她清楚...自己的位置
She... she knew her place.
简
Jane?
抱歉打扰一下我们的贵客
the guest of honor.
我想跟她说几句话
I need some Jane time.
我真的很为你和亨利高兴
I am so thrilled for you and Henry.
和自己的女儿一起做这些事
of all the things she'll do
开派对庆祝 是每一个母亲的梦想
throw parties together.
我知道我们认识的时间并不长
each other for a long time,
但是你和亨利对加文和我非常重要
to Gavin and me.
奥利维亚 谢谢你为我们做的一切
For everything.
高兴吗
So... are you happy?
我觉得你打的那个赌快兑现了
I'm gonna lose that wager.
打扰一下
May I cut in?
爸爸
Dad?
我这是...
What the hell?
怎么了
What's wrong with me?
露易丝 不舒服吗
Louise. Not feeling well?
天哪
Oh, my God.
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
我在你喝的水里放了点麻♥醉♥药♥
of anesthetic in your water.
不能控制自己的身体很难受对吧
of your own body, isn't it?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
还记得你跟我说的那晚
that night when you were drunk
你喝醉了轧到狗了吗
and you ran over that dog,
后来意识到可能是个人
it might've been a person?
那个人是我
That was me.
对不起 我不知道 阿莱克希
I didn't know.
我不知道 真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
不要
No!
救命
Hey!
走开 你在干什么
Stop! What are you doing?!
放开我
Let go of me!
我也会杀了你的...
I will kill you, too. I swear. Uhh!
她死了吗
Is she dead?
好像是
I think so.
上帝啊 我杀了她
Oh, my God. I killed her.
露 我们得冷静下来
Lou, we gotta calm down
想想办法
and think about our options here.
什么办法 布莱恩 我刚杀了我丈夫的情妇
killed my husband's mistress.
你是正当防卫
It was in self-defense.
天哪 我有吸毒案底
Drugs, assault.
警方不会相信我的
gonna believe me.
她用刀袭击你 是我厨房♥里的刀
A knife from our kitchen!
他们会以为是我邀请她过来然后袭击了她
her over and then attacked her.
他们要是给我做药检怎么办
What if they give me a drug test?
我们告诉警方是她给你下的药
We'll tell them that she drugged you.
这是报应 是因果报应 我会遭报应的
in a big, bad, bitchy way.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我不能这么做
I...
布莱恩 不能这么做
I can't do this.
会有警♥察♥过来 会有审判
There's gonna police and a trial.
不会有警♥察♥
No police.
也不会有审判
No trial.
我们自己处理
We deal with this ourselves,
你跟我
you and me.
我们把尸体处理掉
We're gonna get rid of the body.
简
Jane?
简
Jane?
你好 库珀探员
Hello, detective Cooper.
我们该谈谈了
I think it's time we talked.
简在哪里
Where's Jane?
在庆祝自己订婚呢
Celebrating her engagement.
是时候放手了 你说呢
don't you think?
是你在幕后操纵了一切
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表