剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
You're the one who's behind all this.
德雷克...
The Drake.
你什么都不知道
You have no idea.
我和你们的人有过约定
and I had an arrangement.
如果他们不干涉德雷克的事
They don't interfere with the Drake,
我就让他们继续存在
and I let them continue to exist.
可是有人破坏了约定
Someone broke the deal.
我可不按照
Yeah, well,
那些规矩办事
I don't play by those rules.
别跟演西部片似的 放下枪
Western. Put the gun down.
我一直不喜欢西部片 知道为什么吗
You know why?
最后获胜的总是好人
The good guy always wins.
-简
Jane...
-那用不着你操心
Is not your concern.
哈兰·摩尔
Harlan Moore...
他已经死了好几年了
Is dead. For years.
不 他就在这儿
No. Here...
在德雷克大楼里
In the Drake.
请详细说明
Explain.
帕特里克·科瑞
Patrick Corey...
不是他的真名
Not his real name.
我很感激你告诉我这一点
you telling me that.
但那也不能改变你的命运
change your fate.
不过我可以向你保证一点
on one thing...
简
Jane...
会受到保护
Will be protected.
你个混♥蛋♥...
You son of a...
不 不 不
No! No! No! No!
我为你感到高兴 女儿
I'm happy for you, kiddo.
亨利是个好男人
Henry's a good man.
谢谢
Thanks.
爸爸 你今晚为什么会来
Dad, why did you come here tonight?
我只是想来看看你过得怎么样
how you were doing.
我在十年里只见过你两次
I've seen you twice in ten years.
亨利说你不来
coming, and th...
然后突然间 你却出现了
And then you just show up?
你可以对我说实话的
You can be honest with me.
好的
Okay.
我
I, uh...
看到了请柬上的地址
I saw the address on the invitation.
曼哈顿有那么多地方可以住
in Manhattan,
你却偏偏选在了德雷克大楼
you wound up at the Drake.
我简直不敢相信
I couldn't believe it.
我必须来警告你
I needed to warn you.
我之前就来过这 是吧
I've been here before, haven't I?
当我还是个孩子的时候
When I was a child.
你当时还是个婴孩
You were a baby.
我们曾住在这儿
We lived here...
你 我 你妈妈
You, me, and your Mom.
在她生前的时候
Before she died.
我真希望自己能解释得详细些 简
explain this more, Jane.
但我不能
I can't.
我只知道这地方很邪恶
this place is evil,
你在这里很危险
and you're in danger by being here.
怎么危险
How?
求你了 你不能这样出现在我的生活中
Please. Don't just come into my life
将一切搅得天翻地覆
everything upside down
却又不对我解释原因
and not explain to me why.
你必须搬离德雷克大楼 就今晚
tonight.
不行 除非你告诉我真♥相♥ 爸爸
the truth.
-对不起 简 我不能 -爸
I'm sorry, Jane. I can't.
求你了
Dad, please.
你不该到这儿来的
You shouldn't have come here.
我喜欢你对这里的重新装♥修♥
with the place.
天啊 加文 你到这儿来干什么啊
are you doing here?
你差点吓得我心脏病发作了
You almost gave me a heart attack.
对于你这个年纪的人来说心脏病一定很危险吧
for a man your age.
你高寿啊 117岁吗
You're, what... 117 now?
你跑到我的大楼里来干什么 哈兰
in my building, Harlan?
我只是
Just, uh...
很怀念过去的日子
Feeling nostalgic for the old days.
但我必须说 你把德雷克大楼管理得可真不怎么样
you really let the Drake go.
不过我觉得那也在意料之中
I suppose.
你们这代人对旧神向来就毫不敬重
any respect for the old gods.
你的旧神让你失望了
Your old gods failed you,
那也正是我当初能接管德雷克大楼的原因
from you in the first place.
现在风水又要转回去了 老伙计
again, old boy.
我将会从你手中接过来
I'm taking her off you hands.
很抱歉 我并不打算让位
Sorry if I'm not ready to step aside.
那就让我来帮你吧
Let me help you.
自你从我手中窃取德雷克大楼
Oh, I've learned a few things
我学会了一些东西
since you stole the Drake from me.
我一直在观察你的管理方式
you operate,
为买♥♥卖♥♥灵魂讨价还价
bargaining for souls
就像个卑微的魔术师一样
cheap sideshow magician.
真丢人
It's embarrassing.
你是德雷克大楼的耻辱
to the legacy of the Drake.
哈兰
Harlan.
放开他
Let him go.
可爱的奥利维亚
Lovely Olivia.
什么风把您吹来了
To what do I owe the pleasure?
奥利维亚 你在干什么
Olivia, what are you doing?
这是德雷克大楼的心脏
It's the heart of the Drake,
是其全部力量的来源
the source of all its power.
拿走吧
Take it.
只要 你要放了加文
Just... let Gavin go.
放下吧
Set it down.
现在放加文走吧
Now let Gavin go.
时间到了自然会放的 亲爱的
All in due time, my dear.
时间到了自然会放的
All in due time.
真美啊
It's beautiful.
好好享受你的新家吧 哈兰
Enjoy your new home, Harlan.
我都没注意 你父亲就走了
I missed your father before he left.
是啊 我想 我想他回家要开很远的路吧
he had a long ride home.
你见到他开心吗
Was it good to see him?
开心
Yeah.
简
Jane.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你知道吗 亨利
You know, Henry...
你是我生命中唯一不变的存在
You're the one constant in my life.
你总对我不离不弃
You've always been there for me.
我将来也还会这样的
And I always will be.
来 准备上♥床♥睡觉吧
Get ready for bed.
简
Jane!
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表