剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
I had to walk three flights.
我马上找人处理 伦纳德先生
Oh, I'll get someone right on that, Mr. Leonard.
新任住户管♥理♥员♥简和亨利
Our new resident managers Jane and Henry,
这位是布莱恩·伦纳德 楼里的莎士比亚
meet Brian Leonard, our resident Shakespeare.
-幸会 -你好
- Nice to meet you. - Hi.
恭喜 我和妻子住在六楼
Yeah. Congrats. Uh, we're up on six--me and my wife.
-您都写些什么 -我正在写一部新剧
- Oh, what do you write? - I'm working on a new play.
给百老汇吗
Oh. Broadway?
非百老汇剧
It's more off-broadway.
我先去扔垃圾
Uh, yeah, well, let me get rid of this,
欢迎入住
but, uh, welcome to the building.
-幸会 -好 到了
- Nice to meet you. - All righty. Here we go.
3B公♥寓♥
Apartment 3B.
-我的天 -怎么了
- Oh, my God. - What?
客厅 双卧 双套卫生间
Living room, two bedrooms, two full baths,
主卧和客厅
gas fireplaces in both the master bedroom
都有燃气式壁炉
and the living room.
你确定这里是我们的公♥寓♥
Are--are you sure this is our apartment?
对 没错 工作附带的
Yeah. Yeah, it comes with the job.
前任住户管♥理♥员♥去哪了
Um, what happened to the previous manager?
是啊 怎么会有人想离开这里
Yeah, why would anybody ever wanna leave this?
据我所知 哈特威尔先生搬到暖和地方去了
As I understand it, Mr. Hartwell moved someplace warmer.
好像是亚利桑那州
Arizona, I think.
好了 我得回去料理前台了
Anyway, I, uh, I gotta get back to the front desk.
你们的钥匙
Your keys.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
-希望你们喜欢 -好
- Enjoy the place, all right? - All right.
这地方可用不来榻榻米
This place is definitely not futon-friendly.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
真不敢相信
Can you believe this?!
那女孩看起来不错
The girl seems nice.
我喜欢她那股子精神
I like her spirit.
而且很漂亮
And she's beautiful.
她就是我们得到亨利的钥匙
She's how we get Henry.
我回来了
I'm back.
对 广角用21毫米镜头
Yeah, the 21 millimeter for the wide shots...
但是我会用120拍很多
but I'm gonna shoot of lot of it with the 120.
她会穿玛切萨出席
She's gonna be wearing the Marchesa for this.
对 就是这样
Yeah. That's it.
亲爱的 你出去的时候买♥♥点豆奶
Uh, honey, will you get some soy milk
还有其它的一些东西 我列了清单了
when you go out today and some other things? I made a list.
我没打算出去
Yeah, I wasn't planning on going out.
布莱恩 拜托 我脱不开身
Brian, please. I don't have time.
是的 2400号♥环形闪光灯
Uh, yes, the 2400 ring flash.
恩 好的
Yeah. Okay.
再见
Bye.
你知道我也在工作的
You know I work, too, right?
很抱歉 亲爱的 你说的对
I'm sorry, honey. You're right.
只是要买♥♥的不多
It's just-- it's--it's a short list.
好吧 我去买♥♥
Fine. I'll take care of it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我去倒垃圾的时候遇到新管♥理♥员♥了
Hey, I met our new managers when I was taking out the trash.
是吗
Yeah?
是的 一对情侣 和我们年纪相仿
Yeah. A couple, about our age.
《消失的墨迹》
作者 布莱恩·伦纳德
第一幕
他们叫什么名字
Do they have names?
简和...
Jane, uh...
和斯蒂夫
and, uh, and S-Steve.
还是叫哈里
Or--or Harry?
斯蒂夫还是哈里
Steve or Harry?
你真是漏掉了不少内容啊
You don't miss much, do you?
坐电梯上去卸行李吧
Okay. Take the, uh, elevator up and start unloading.
我来收尾
I'll close up.
好的 我喝着啤酒等你
All right. I'll have a beer waiting.
抱歉
Sorry.
我没想吓你 我住在这里
I didn't mean to scare you. I-I live here.
没关系 我叫简
It's okay. Uh, I'm--I'm Jane,
新任住户管♥理♥员♥ 你好
the new resident manager. Hi.
我叫约翰·巴洛
John Barlow.
不好意思 我割伤了手
Excuse me. I cut my hand.
用肥皂洗洗
W-wash that with soap.
宝贝 他割到手了 很正常
Babe, he cut his hand. It happens.
他手上全是血 亨利
It was covered in blood, Henry.
你不是说就一点儿血吗
I thought you said it was a little bit of blood.
足够让我注意到了
Well... it was enough that I noticed.
他看我注意到以后
And then... he noticed that I noticed,
看上去很心虚
and he looked guilty.
你是说他布满鲜血还看起来心虚吗
So he was drenched in blood and looked guilty?
心虚俩字写脸上了吗
What does guilty look like?
你能不能别用律师的身份
Yeah. Do you mind not being a lawyer for a second
揣摩我的一字一句
and parsing every word I say?
我的意思是
My point is,
如果你伤那么重你会注意到的
you tend to notice if you've cut yourself that bad.
如果是别人的血 那么性质就变了
You know, it's a different story when it's not your blood.
知道吗
You know...
我们不在柯克摩市了
We're not in Kokomo anymore.
柯克摩市 印第安纳州
不在那里了
No, definitely not.
这里好多了
This is way better.
上帝啊
God!
上帝
God,
请宽恕我
please forgive me.
我的律师正在为你和亨利起草雇佣合同
My attorney's drawing up employment contracts for you and Henry.
写好后我会通知你
I'll let you know when I have them.
托尼 上一份维修报告呢
Tony, last maintenance report?
给您 多伦先生
Oh. Here you go, Mr. Doran.
对了 多伦夫人让你和简
Oh, Mrs Doran asked for both you and Jane
忙完了去楼上一趟
to come upstairs when you're done.
告诉她我们这就过去
Let her know we're on our way.
我们目前有一些检修问题
We have some ongoing maintenance issues.
你得仔细检查各处
I want you to do a full walk-through,
记录下需要维修的地方
and note any needed repairs.
好的 电梯有什么毛病
Sure. W-what's wrong with the elevators?
一时好一时坏的
They can be a little temperamental.
德雷克大楼是栋老楼了
The Drake is an old building.
水还是靠1952年产的燃气锅炉加热呢
Our water is still heated by gas boiler from 1952.
年底地下室要重新装♥修♥
I'll be gutting the basement later this year
有几层要换现代化的东西
and a few floors to modernize things.
需要帮忙告诉我一声
Let me know if you need any help.
有人帮忙了 还是谢谢你
I already have someone, but thank you.
好的
Sure.
伦纳德夫人 去公园锻炼吗
Ms. Leonard. Heading for the park?
加文 总有一天
One of these days, Gavin,
我会叫你和我一起跑步的
I'm gonna make you go for a run with me.
你好 我叫露易丝
Hi. I'm Louise.
我叫简 很高兴见到你
Jane. Nice to meet you.
想起来了 你是新管♥理♥员♥
Oh, right. You're the new manager.
你应该见过我丈夫布莱恩了
I think you met my husband Brian--
眼镜男 呆萌呆萌的
Glasses, kinda nerdy-cute.
他是个剧作家 我估计他马上就要火了
He's a playwright, and I expect a successful one soon.
对 我们见过他了
Yes, we did meet him.
有空来坐坐 我们住六楼
You should stop by for drinks sometime. We're up on six.
没问题
Sure.
这里的人都很友好
It's a friendly building.
事实上 昨晚我遇到一个男子
Actually, I, uh, I met someone last night.
叫约翰·巴洛
A man named John Barlow?
巴洛 他住8B
Barlow. 8B.
是个会计
An accountant.
他妻子玛丽很漂亮 但不久前去世了
His lovely wife Mary died recently.
很遗憾 真是
I'm sorry. That's...
太不幸了
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表