剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
安东医生去年酒驾 我帮了他个小忙
Dr. Anton needed some help with a D.U.I. last year.
在高层有朋友就是好
I guess it pays to have friends in high places.
尤其是他们还欠你人情
Especially when they owe you favors.
谢谢你愿意相信我
Thank you for believing me.
来吧
Come on.
我送你回家
I'll take you home.
好
Okay.
我是唯一一个知道她是自杀的人
I was the only one who knew it was suicide.
你是怎么知道萨莎的事的
How did you know the truth about Sasha?
是她告诉我的
She told me.
别唬弄我 肖恩先生 别拿这事开玩笑
Don't mock me, Mr. Shaw, not about this.
我没有唬弄你
I'm not mocking you.
你女儿还活着
Your daughter is still alive.
就算你把我打死
Whether you hit me again or not,
也不能改变事实
it's the truth.
你竟敢拿我孩子的事来骗我
How dare you lie to me about my child.
你可以不信我 但我保证
You don't have to believe me, but I promise you this--
我死后
after I'm gone,
你的整个余生都会在想
you're going to wonder for the rest of your life
我说的是不是真的
if I was telling the truth.
我知道她在哪里
I know where she is.
放我走
Let me go.
我带你去找她
I'll take you to her.
是时候和我们的朋友肖恩做个了断了
I think it's time we close the deal with our friend Shaw.
阿莱克希 请进
Alexis, come in.
稍等我几分钟好吗
A moment, please?
我在外面等你
I'll wait outside.
有什么事吗
What can I do for you?
我不能再做这种事了 加文
I can't do this anymore, Gavin.
我觉得非常对不起他
I feel terrible for him.
他快疯了
He's losing his mind.
阿莱克希 我知道你喜欢和布莱恩在一起
Alexis, I've seen how you light up with Brian.
我觉得 你也很享受这种小幽会
Seems to me like you're enjoying your little trysts as well.
你们会是一对金童玉女
You make a striking couple.
我不堪罪恶感的折磨
I can't deal with the guilt.
我知道你为我做的一切
I know what you did for me,
但 我不想伤害其他人
but I-I'm not cut out to destroy people.
那你早该考虑到你那颗
Well, you should've taken your tender nature
慈悲心
into consideration first.
什么都是要付出代价的 亲爱的
We all have to pay to play, my dear.
起码你有伴了
At least you've got company.
亨利
Oh, Henry.
简
Jane.
-亨利 -你回来了
- Henry. - You're home.
我都不知道他们放你回来了
I didn't know they were letting you out.
没人通知我
No one called me.
你怎么跑出来的
How did you get out of the hospital?
他们放我走的
Uh, they just let me go. Um...
我在那里待不下去了
I just couldn't stay there anymore.
你感觉还好吗
You feel all right?
是的
Yeah.
我感觉很好
I do now.
那就好
Good.
我爱你 简
I love you, Jane.
我不希望你出任何事
I don't want anything to happen to you.
我也是
Me either.
天呐 我还以为再也见不到你了
Oh, my God. I thought you were gone forever.
没事 我...
It's okay. I'm, uh...
我没事
I'm okay.
你走下楼梯 地砖就合上了
Y-you went down the stairs, and the mosaic closed.
我快吓死了
I was freaking out.
你后来去哪了
Where did you go?
看到了什么
What did you see?
不知道 我...
I don't know. I...
我什么都不记得了
I can't remember anything.
我想我知道有人能帮你
I think I know someone who can help you.
诺娜 他是谁
Nona, who is this person?
她叫玛丽丝
Her name's Maris.
她知道德雷克大楼的很多事
She knows things about the Drake.
她应该能帮你想起来
I think she can help you remember.
现在唯一的问题是
The only question is
你能应付得了吗
can you handle it?
你和我一起进去吗
Will you come with me?
她不喜欢外人打扰
She doesn't exactly like company.
你得自己进去
You have to go in alone.
好吧
Okay.
不会有事的
Here goes nothing.
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表