剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
《鬼楼契约》前情提要
Previously on 666 Park Avenue...
你好 萨莎
Hello, Sasha.
爸爸 我想你了
I missed you, dad.
我也是
I missed you, too.
该死 你对我做了什么
What did you do to me, damn it?
我的电脑死机了 铅笔总是断
My computer freezes. The pencils break.
我的思绪也一片空白
My mind goes blank.
只有和我一起 你才能写作
You write when you're with me.
你心里明白 你想要我
You know you want me.
-带她下楼 -不 不
- Take her downstairs. - No! No!
是1927年
It was 1927.
我叫莉比·格里菲思
My name was Libby Griffith.
我困在她身体里了
I was in her body.
救我
Help!
我出现在这不是巧合 对吗
It's no accident that I came here, is it?
救我
Help me.
睡得怎样
How'd you sleep?
不太好
Not well.
如你所料那样
As you could imagine.
你有什么预谋
What do you have up your sleeve?
为何我今早在这如此重要
Why is it so important I stick around this morning?
一切都将很快揭晓
Soon all will be revealed.
加文 你知道我不喜欢惊喜
Gavin, you know I hate surprises.
你不喜欢人们迟到
You hate when people are late.
不喜欢交通堵塞
You hate traffic.
不喜欢我把空牛奶瓶放回冰箱
You hate when I put the empty milk container back in the fridge.
但我确定的是 你不讨厌惊喜
But you most certainly do not hate surprises.
你知道我是爱你的 愿意为你做任何事
You know I love you, I would do anything for you?
当然知道
Of course I do.
像之前一样 我们会一起度过
Like everything else, we will get through this together.
-你在看什么 -弗兰克·苏利文
- What you looking at? - Frank Sullivan.
无可奉告
No comment.
弗兰克·苏利文 那个市议员对吧
Uh, Frank Sullivan the, uh, city councilman, right?
是的 但他干不了多久了 看
Yeah. Not for long. Look.
他和18岁实习生的地下恋被人逮到了
He just got busted sleeping with his 18-year-old intern.
听起来不错啊
Sounds like a great guy.
你这表情是什么意思
What's that look for?
你知道多伦家今晚的派对吧
Well, you know the Dorans' party tonight?
不仅仅是个派对
It's a little bit more than a party.
是个筹款晚会
It's a fund-raiser.
为什么
For what?
加文想要宣布
Gavin wants to announce
我竞选苏利文议员位置的事情
my run for Sullivan's council seat.
什么时候的事情
When did this happen?
你出去的时候 他打的电♥话♥
Well, he called while you were out.
他应该是想...
I guess he said there's, you know,
议员肯定会因舆♥论♥压力被迫辞职
gonna be pressure on him to resign,
所以就会有一轮补选
and when he does, there's gonna be a special election.
好吧 什么时候会补选
Oh, well, when would that be?
几个月之内 或许会更快
A few months. Maybe sooner.
天啊 亨利 那太好了
Oh, my God, Henry. That's great.
很多事情都会改变的
Things are gonna change.
已经开始变化了
Things already are changing.
你看起来不错
Hey, you seem great.
又回到从前的样子了
You seem back to your old self.
你是说...
You mean...
从精神病院出来的那种康复是吗
for someone who spent two days in the nuthouse?
对于一个疯子来说 你看起来棒极了
Yes, for a crazy person, you seem great.
我爱你 亨利
I love you, Henry.
我不会让任何事情阻挡在你我之间
And I won't let anything come between us,
绝不
ever.
准备好了吗
You ready?
谢谢
Thank you.
她知道我要来吗
Does she know I'm coming?
在这件事情上 你母亲的情绪比较复杂
Your mother's emotions on this will be complex.
我不知道她会有何期许
I'm not sure even she knows what to expect.
而我 首要任务就是保护她
And my first priority is protecting her.
我以为你说她想见我
I thought you said that she wanted to see me.
是的
Well, she does.
不仅如此 我想她需要见你
But more than that, I believe she needs to see you.
她的疑问应当得到解答
She has questions that she deserves answers to.
我回来你开心吗
Are you happy I'm back?
那当然
Of course.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道
I'm sure you are.
好吧 只要能纠正错误
Well, whatever I have to do to make things right...
要我做什么都可以
I want to.
我们去看看你母亲的态度
Let's just see how this goes with your mother,
然后再看情况
and then we'll take it from there.
好吗
All right?
好的
All right.
萨莎
Sasha?
你们肯定有很多话要说
I'm sure you both have a lot to talk about.
鬼楼契约
第一季 第十集
这个怎样
What do you think of this one?
我还是喜欢第一张
I still like the first one better.
更有深度 颜色饱和度也更好
It's got more depth, better color saturation.
是的 我也是
Yeah, so do I.
给 把它放里面
Here. Put this one in there.
不敢相信奥利维亚这样帮你
I can't believe Olivia did this for you.
与ELLE的主编联♥系♥
A hookup with an editor from "Elle"...
她真是太慷慨了
She is so generous.
我都没有请她帮忙
I didn't even ask her.
她只是在大厅里走向我
She just walked up to me in the lobby,
把那女人的名片给我 就这样
handed me the woman's card, like that.
太棒了
So amazing.
告诉他我不会那样做的
Tell him I-I won't do it.
怎么了
Hey, what's that about?
我一直在等消息的那个制片人
You know that producer I'm waiting to hear from?
他喜欢我的剧本
He loved my play.
听起来不错 对吗
That sounds great, right?
还没说完 他很喜欢
I wasn't finished. He loved the play,
但他说要让我把结局给改动一下
but he wants me to change the ending
否则他不感兴趣
or he's not interested,
所以基本要全部重改
which means a major rewrite.
布莱恩 等等
Brian, wait.
你难道都不考虑一下吗
Are you gonna consider it?
至少得考虑考虑对吧
I mean, you have to at least consider it, right?
你应该听露易丝的
You should listen to Louise.
这是个很棒的机遇
This is a great opportunity.
亲爱的 需要很大的变动吗
Sweetie, is it a big change?
任何变动都是巨大的
Any change is a big change.
你不知道我都要经历什么
Uh, you don't understand what I have to go through.
我出去走走
I'm gonna go for a walk.
布莱恩
Brian.
这是两室两卫的格局
It's two bedrooms, two baths.
上任房♥客住了很久才走
The last tenant was here forever.
现在终于能让它回归正常价位了
So we can finally get its true market value.
进来...
Spruce it up...
仔细瞧瞧吧
top to bottom.
上任房♥客怎么了
Uh, what happened to the... the previous tenant?
她老了
She was old.
老年人都会遇到的选择
Same thing that happens to all old people.
她搬去暖和的福罗里达州了
She moved to Florida.
谢谢
Thank you.
你见过玛丽丝吗
Did you ever meet Maris?
没 没见过 从没有这荣幸
Uh, no. No, never, uh, never had the pleasure.
很好的女士 你一定会喜欢她
Wonderful woman. You would've loved her.
也许可以把这面墙拆掉
Maybe you can take out this wall.
把厨房♥开放出来
Open up the kitchen...
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表