剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
From now on, if I need you,
会打给你
I'll call you.
好吧
Fair enough.
抱歉
Sorry.
有点过分
That was harsh.
没事 别在意
No. No. Forget it.
你难道不用忙警♥察♥的事务吗
Don't you have, uh, cop things to do?
现在不用
Not at the moment.
但谢谢你好心询问
But thanks for asking.
你为什么要如此帮我
Why are you being so helpful?
我告诉过你 这是我的工作
I told you. It's my job.
对
Right.
我们之间不会发生什么的
Nothing's gonna happen between us,
永远不会
Ever.
好吧
Okay.
你爱亨利
You love Henry.
我明白了
I get it.
谢谢你来关心我
Thanks for checking up on me.
我不知道我是怎么了
I don't know what's wrong with me.
今晚我们离家前 我服了一颗阿司匹林
I took one aspirin before we left the house.
但或许那不是阿司匹林
But maybe it wasn't an aspirin?
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
你道什么歉
What do you have to be sorry for?
该说抱歉的人是我
I'm the one that should be sorry.
我会让一切都回归正轨的
I'm going to make everything all right.
躺下就好
Just lay down.
我能告诉你一件事吗
Can I tell you something?
当然了
Of course.
当年我还嗑药的时候
Back when I was using,
有一天我开车从俱乐部回家
I was driving home from the club...
当时我神智不清
out of my mind.
当时是1月19号♥
It was January 19th.
那事一直萦绕在我的记忆里
It haunts me.
你记得那晚 我去医院看你吗
Do you remember that night I came to see you at the hospital?
当时很暗
It was dark.
香烟掉了
And I dropped my cigarette.
我弯腰去捡的时候
And when I reached down for it...
就冲出了道路
I swerved off the road.
我撞到了什么东西
Oh, and I hit something.
某个司机把你丢在路边等死
Some driver left you on the side of the road to die.
我一直说我撞到的是条狗
I always said it was a dog.
至少别人问起时 我都是那样说的
At least that's what I told everybody when they asked.
但我是自欺欺人
But I was lying to myself.
因为真♥相♥太惨痛了
'cause the truth was too painful.
莱克希
Lex...
我从未告诉过任何人这事
I never told anybody this.
我觉得我撞到的是人
I think I hit somebody.
但我并没有停车
But I just kept driving.
我有什么能帮到你的 亨利
So what can I do for you, Henry?
我就直说了
I'll get right to it.
弗兰克·苏利文在大街上拦下我
Frank Sullivan approached me on the street
指控我是向媒体泄漏此事的幕后黑手
and accused me of being behind the leak.
是你吗
Was it you?
是的
Yes.
加文
Gavin.
亨利
Henry,
弗兰克·苏利文本来就要倒台了
Frank Sullivan was going down.
我只是多推一下罢了
I just quickened the fall.
我明白 加文
I understand that, Gavin.
我只想以不同的手段行事
I just wanted to do things differently.
如果我令你失望了 我很抱歉
Well, I'm sorry if I disappointed you.
我知道你为今晚做了很多准备 但我...
I know you put a lot into tonight, but I'm...
我不确定我是否能为此狂欢
I'm not sure I can be party to this.
亨利
Henry.
政♥治♥的关键就在机遇
Politics is about opportunity.
加文为你提供了绝好的机遇
Gavin has presented you with an excellent one,
不管结果怎么样
regardless of how it came about.
怎么 你们现在合伙对付我了吗
What, are you two ganging up on me now?
我们有着共同的目标
We have something in common...
都是为你的最高利益考虑
your best interests.
会有别人抢占那个位置的 亨利
Someone's gonna take that seat, Henry.
关键不在于你如何得到那个职位
It's not how you got it.
而在于你用它来做些什么
It's what you do with it.
那才能决定你的功过
That's what will define you.
听着 我知道这其中的利害关系
Look, I understand what's at stake here.
抛开这一切并不容易 但是...
And walking away from this will not be easy, but...
那就不要抛开
Then don't.
如果你的计划是等待清白干净的机遇
If your plan is to wait for something to come along that isn't tainted,
那祝你好运
good luck.
这是纽约政坛
This is New York politics.
充满着像苏利文那样的人
It's filled with men like Sullivan.
而它需要的
What it needs
则是像你这样的人
is a man like you.
一个
Someone...
像你父亲当年那样的好人
as a good a man as your father was.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请大家安静一下
If I could have your attention.
我想向大家介绍
I would like to introduce
第53区的下一任市政议员
the next city councilman from the 53rd district...
亨利·马丁
Henry Martin.
这才是开始而已 简
Oh, this is just the beginning, Jane.
亨利有一天可能会成为市长
You know, Henry could be mayor one day.
你出现在台上真是让我倍感意外
Kind of took me by surprise up there.
你为何改变了主意
What changed your mind?
我本来想跟你先说一声的
Well, I would've talked to you about it
如果你没有突然消失的话
if you didn't disappear.
我的手♥机♥丢了 我...
I lost my phone. I...
我觉得我丢在公♥寓♥里了
I thought I left it in the apartment.
你知道你不能一直对他撒谎
You know you can't keep lying to him.
你到我床上来干什么
What are you doing here?
该你告诉我吧
You tell me.
我 我不想要这样
I-I don't want this.
我想要亨利
I want Henry.
这是你的梦
It's your dream.
你可以做任何你想做的事
You can do anything you want.
她做到了
She did it.
话说 我超想吃牛排
You know, I'm dying for a steak.
我们有牛排吗
Do we have a steak?
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表