剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
下一个价位是一万五千美金
$15,000 will be next.
后排有人出价一万五 谢谢您 先生
In the rear at $15,000. Thank you, sir.
一万五千美金 下个价位是两万美金
At $15,000. $20,000 will be next.
一万五千 谢谢
At $15,000 now. Thank you,
奥利维亚·多伦夫人出价两万美金
Mrs. Olivia Doran at $20,000.
两万
At $20,000.
两万五千美金 高过您了 夫人
$25,000. It's against you, madam.
现在竞价是两万五
At $25,000 now.
我右侧有人出价两万五千美金
On my right at $25,000...
妈妈
Mom.
如果失去爸爸
What would you do...
你会怎么办
if you lost dad?
我不担心那个 萨莎 你父亲很能干
I wouldn't worry about that, Sasha. Your father is quite capable.
是啊 但他的确有很多对手
Yes, but he does have a lot of enemies.
三万 奥利维亚·多伦夫人出价三万
At $30,000. Mrs. Olivia Doran at $30,000.
我们为什么要讨论这个
Why are we talking about this?
-三万 -因为我担心你
- At $30,000. - Because I worry about you.
如果有人伤害了他 你会怎么做
What would you do if... someone hurt him?
我会把他们找出来 然后视情况处理
I would find them and deal with how upset I was.
您要出价四万吗
Would you like to say $40,000?
四万 有人出价四万美金
$40,000. At $40,000 now.
仍是这位女士竞价四万美金
Still the lady's bid at $40,000.
四万美金最后警告一次
Fair warning at $40,000.
奥利维亚·多伦夫人以四万美金 成交
Sold. Mrs. Olivia Doran for $40,000.
十分感谢诸位
Thank you all very much.
宝贝 我爱你的父亲
Sweetheart, I love your father.
我不想考虑失去他的问题
I don't want to think about losing him.
谢谢你的那幅画 妈妈
Thanks for the painting, mom.
不客气
My pleasure.
一把罗马时代的青铜匕♥首♥
A bronze Roman dagger
约公元前44年制♥造♥
Circa 44 B.C.E.
这把匕♥首♥是据说就是
And this very dagger actually is believed to have been used
刺杀尤里乌斯·凯撒的凶器
in the assassination of Julius Caesar.
很多人对此充满了兴趣
And we have a lot of interest in this lot,
我们的起拍价格为两万美金
And we'd like to start the bidding at $20,000.
有人出两万吗 谢谢 先生
Do I hear $20,000? Thank you, sir.
我右手边的这位先生
Gentleman on my right.
我想我丈夫不会回来了
I guess my husband's not coming home.
他没打来吗
He didn't call?
他没那么贴心
He's not that considerate.
我想他也不会好过
Well, I think he's going through a lot.
什么意思 那我呢 莱克希
What does that mean? What about me, Lex?
晚安 露
Good night, Lou.
不 我想知道你刚才是什么意思
No. Unh-unh. I want to know what you meant by that.
一整天
All day
你就只会抱怨
all you do is complain...
抱怨布莱恩是怎么忽略你的
About how Brian is not there for you,
怎么不理解你 怎么不相信你
how he doesn't understand you, how he doesn't believe you.
难怪他不想回家
No wonder he doesn't want to come home.
他已经受够了你一个人的独角戏
The Louise show is exhausting.
你拥有一个这么爱你的好男人
You have this great guy who loves you.
你就是看不到
You just won't see it.
不管你说了什么 主教大人
Whatever you said, the monsignor...
真的很看重你
really took a shine to you.
做得好
Good job.
真好笑
That's funny.
我们谈论高尔夫比谈论上帝还多
I think we talked more about golf than we did about god.
在那个领域他算得上是个发烧友
He's kind of a zealot in that regard.
道格拉斯神父 怎么样
How was, um... Father Douglas?
有些紧张
Kind of intense.
他说他为我的灵魂担忧
Said he feared for my soul.
为什么 过了这么多年
Why, after all these years,
神父还是会让我感到内疚
do priests still make me feel guilty?
内疚这种东西 我从不会去
Guilt is something I choose not to...
感受
feel.
要解放自己
It's liberating.
奥利维亚从未让你感到内疚过吗
So Olivia has never made you feel guilty about anything?
抱歉 我不知道刚才谈的是女性话题
I'm sorry. I didn't know we were talking about women.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我对简撒谎了
I lied to Jane.
关于把苏利文的外遇透露给媒体的事
About leaking the Sullivan affair to the press.
她问我你是否参与其中
I lied right to her face
我睁眼说了瞎话
when she asked me if you were involved.
因为你觉得她不会理解你
'Cause you didn't think she'd understand.
对
That's right.
别保护她了
Stop protecting her.
下次 告诉她真♥相♥
Next time tell her the truth.
让她明白你要成为怎样的人
Make her understand the man you need to be.
科瑞先生
Mr. Corey.
科瑞先生
Mr. Corey?
有人在吗
Anybody home?
你好 哈兰
Hello, Harlan.
你是哈兰·摩尔
You're Harlan Moore.
你怎么知道的
How'd you figure it out?
我不愿意说
I'd rather not say.
你很特别 简
You're a special girl, Jane.
看得出来 这个地方很喜欢你
I can tell this place likes you.
这个门为什么要锁上
Why is this door padlocked?
我不愿意说
I'd rather not say.
你杀死了莉比·格里菲思
You murdered Libby Griffith.
对
Right.
可怜的莉比
Poor Libby.
你为何要那样做
Why did you do that?
出于私心
Selfish reasons.
我们以为可以像范德比尔和卡内基一样
We thought we could become like Vanderbilt and Carnegie.
科尼利尔斯·范德比尔特和安德鲁·卡内基 19世纪末20世纪初美国著名富豪
太天真了
It was foolish.
莉比是无辜的
Libby was innocent.
小乔瑟琳比她更无辜
Not as innocent as little Jocelyn.
你外婆才是我们应该献出的人
Your grandmother was the one we were supposed to offer.
谋杀
Murder.
是谋杀
Supposed to murder.
谋杀
Murder...
对
Yes.
那天晚上 我们召唤出了很可怕的东西
We, uh, called up something terrible that night,
我们无法控制
something we couldn't control.
它占领了德雷克大楼
It took over the Drake,
然后一个个地 毁掉了我们
and then one by one, it destroyed us.
你为什么回来这里
Why did you come back here?
因为
Because...
我现在 完全不受我那具腐烂的躯体束缚
Now I'm... I'm free from the prison of my decaying body.
我得到了第二次机会来挽回一切
I've a-a second chance to right my wrongs.
我就是为了这一点
That is what I intend to do.
很抱歉 我不相信你
Well, I'm sorry if I don't believe you.
你知道你是什么吗 简
You know what you are, Jane?
阴影之城中的一道绚烂之光
A shining light in a city of shadows.
想知道怎样读懂彼得的日记
You wanted to know how to read Peter's journal?
那句话就是关键
That phrase is key.
那是暗号♥
It's a cipher text.
也是我好意的一个证明
And a-a gesture of my good intent.
艾丝美拉达只有跟他在一起才能写作
Esmeralda physically can't write u-unless she's with him.
不然 就像是灵感枯竭症患者
I mean, it's like a-a creative paralysis.
所以当他说他要搬去巴西时
So when he says he's moving to Brazil, it...
她崩溃了
It destroys her.
正是
Exactly.
就像 让她失去了知觉
It, uh, like, renders her just catatonic.
布莱恩 有人找你
Brian, you have a visitor.
好吧 不如我们午餐休息吧
Um, you know, why don't we just break for lunch?
半小时 大家休息半小时
That's 30, everybody. 30.
有人吗
Hello?
我让舞台监督换了灯光
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表