剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
《鬼楼契约》前情提要
Previously on "666 Park Avenue"...
房♥子不错
Nice digs.
我们来面试 亨利·马丁和简·凡·维恩
Uh, we have an interview. Henry Martin. Jane Van Veen.
应聘住户管♥理♥员♥
For the manager position.
我想让德雷克大楼恢复往日的荣光
I want the Drake restored to its original glory,
希望能由你完成
and I want you to do it.
她就是我们得到亨利的钥匙
She's how we get Henry.
有人把这里的一扇门封起来了
Someone covered up a door right here.
用水泥封住这扇门的人
Whoever covered this door with concrete
一定有他的理由吧
might've had a good reason to do it.
我还是希望你敲掉那面墙
I still want you to demo that wall.
你得离开这儿
You need to leave.
那是我们必须付出的代价
It's the price we pay...
还会有其他人受伤的 简
Someone else is gonna get hurt, Jane.
才能得到我们渴望的东西
for the thing we want the most.
有人吗
Somebody?
我的天
Oh, God.
拜托
Come on!
该死
Damn it!
放我们出去
Let us out.
有人吗 能听见我说话吗
Hello?! Can somebody hear me?!
救命
Help!
电量低
不不不 别关机
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Don't die.
别关机 别关机啊
Don't die. Don't die. Don't die. Don't die.
有人吗
Hello?!
有人在吗
Can anybody hear me?!
这里有人吗
Is somebody in here?
走
Go.
走开
Go away.
是谁
Who is that?
该死
Damn it.
有人吗
Hello?
-亨利 -简 你在这啊
- Henry! Henry! - Jane! There you are!
我到处找你呢
I've been looking all over for you.
亨利 里面有人
Henry, there's somebody in there. Okay?
-什么 -有个小女孩抓住了我的腿
- What? - A little girl. She grabbed my leg.
-这里面 -对
- In there? - Yes!
-来 你没事吧 -没事
- Come on. You okay? - Yeah.
-小心点 -有人吗
- Be careful. - Hello?
里面有人吗
Hello? Is anyone in here?
有人吗
Hello?
亲爱的 这里面没人
Baby, there's nobody in here.
你确定不是这些娃娃吗
Are you sure it wasn't one of the dolls?
不是 我亲眼看见的 亨利
No! I-I know what I saw, Henry.
我还听见她说话了
H-her voice. I heard her voice.
等等 小声点
Wait, wait, wait. Shh.
肯定是从这个通风口里传来的声音
I bet you can hear things through this air vent.
没事的
It's okay.
天啊 那感觉好真实
Oh, my God. It felt so real.
吓死我了
I was so scared.
现在没事了 没事了
You're okay. All right? You're okay.
我们上楼去
Why don't we go upstairs-- listen--
家里面暖和
where it's warm and cozy,
而且只有我能碰你
and the only person who'll be grabbing you is me?
好吗
All right?
没事的 宝贝
You're okay, baby.
-好 -我们走吧
- Okay. - Let's go. Come on.
你是不是觉得我疯了
Do you think I'm crazy?
是
Yeah.
鬼楼契约
第一季 第三集
你知道我现在有多厌烦死人吗
Do you have any idea how sick I am of dead people?
至少已经有人替你完成了一半的工作
Well, at least the job's half done.
他们的人生故事都是现成的
Their story's already been told.
你打出来就好了
All you have to do is type it up.
就是因为这个
That is the point.
撰写讣告一点挑战性都没有
There's no challenge in writing obituaries.
就像是死人的分类广♥告♥
You know, they're--they're like classifieds for the dead.
安妮 我每次见你
You know, every time I see you, Annie,
你都这么说
you say the same thing.
告诉我 你想写什么
So tell me, what do you want to write?
那些重要的 有影响力的故事
Stories that matter, that have consequences.
我想当一名真正的记者
I mean, I went to school to be a real journalist.
我妈妈辛勤地写儿童故事写了20年
My mom toiled at children's stories for 20 years.
虽然从未出版
Yeah, she never published, but...
但那至少是她真心喜欢的
at least she wrote from the heart.
对了 忘了问你露易丝的情况
Oh! I meant to ask about Louise.
她怎么样了
How's she feeling?
很好 说来也挺奇妙的
Great. It's amazing, actually.
她回德雷克大楼休息了一天
One good night of rest back at the Drake,
就好像痊愈了
and it's like all of her pain went away.
真好 我还挺担心她的
Good. I was worried about her.
我有时间去你们家看看她好吗
Uh, you think it'll be okay if I stop by later and say hi?
好啊 她肯定很想见你
Yeah, yeah. She'd love to see you.
太好了 回见
Great. See ya.
安妮
Annie.
最近生活过得怎么样
How is life out on the beat?
不知道 我面对的都不是活人
Wouldn't know. None of my subjects have pulses.
讣告撰写人的幽默里好像充满怨恨啊
That sounds like the gallows humor of an obituary writer.
我还以为我已经没有幽默感了
And I thought I'd lost my sense of humor.
那么糟糕啊
Going that well?
加文 说实话
Honestly, Gavin,
我一点也不想再靠近讣告桌了
I would do anything to get off the obit desk.
但你很有趣 富有创意
But you're very funny and creative.
应该深入发掘一下你的潜能
Well, you should tap into that.
我的工作可不需要这两点品质
Those are two qualities not encouraged in my line of work.
也许我能帮你
Well, maybe I can do something to help.
充分发掘我的创造力吗 加文
Tap into my creativity, huh, Gavin?
戴博先生
Well, Mr. Diebold,
奥斯卡·戴博
你可能活得不太好
You may not have lived well, but...
但我能让你死得光荣
I can make sure you die well.
莫斯科
俄♥罗♥斯♥
冷战之后
"After the cold war,
戴博先生在中情局秘密行动中效力
"Mr. Diebold worked covert operations for the CIA,
追捕苏联探员
tracking rogue Soviet agents.
其中有
"Among them,
前克格勃杀手
"the former KGB enforcer"...
康定斯基
康定斯基
"Kandinsky."
作为真正的国家英雄
"A true American hero,
戴博先生将永垂不朽
Mr. Diebold's death will be mourned by thousands."
发送
早安
Morning.
感觉如何
How you feeling?
好多了
Better.
好得不能再好了
Actually... better than better.
是不是说 你全身都恢复好了
Does that recovery include, uh, all body parts?
试试就知道了
Well, there is only one way to find out.
你听到了吗
Did you hear something?
什么
What?
好像是前门
It sounded like the front door.
露易丝 准备走了吗
Louise, you ready to go?
抱歉
Sorry.
门没关
Um... the door was open.
我敲门了 可能你们没听到
I knocked. I guess you didn't hear me.
露易丝 我以为我们要一起去上瑜伽课
Louise, I-I thought we had a yoga class.
是啊
Um, we do.
我完全忘了 抱歉
I-I zoned. I'm sorry.
等等 她刚刚闯进房♥间
W-wait. She-- she just barges in here and...
你不觉得她有点侵犯隐私了吗
you don't think that's a little bit invasive?
别说了 现在全靠她支撑着我的生活
Stop. She's keeping my life together right now, okay?
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表