剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
No.
不
No!
凯瑟琳也知道
Catherine knew.
我觉得内特也怀疑过
I think Natesuspected.
他
He...
半夜把你偷走
Stole you away in the middle of the night,
把你藏在亲戚家中
Hid you with relatives.
我一心渴望再次见到你
I hoped with all my heart that I would see you again,
和我的宝贝女儿重聚
Be reunited with my daughter.
然后有一天
And then one day,
你回家了
You came home.
我可以救亨利
I can save Henry.
求你了
Please.
求你了 我什么都愿意做
Please. I'll do anything.
你必须明白 简
You have to understand, Jane.
想得到最渴求的东西
There is a price to pay
是要付出代价的
For the thing we want the most.
一年后
剧作家和妻子失踪
"Author of theater and his wife disappeared."
贝斯曼剧院出品:《消失的墨迹》
Baseman Theatre Company presents:"Invisible Ink"
亨利·马丁以压倒性优势当选议员
Henry Martin wins the councilman position by a landslide
德雷克大楼的翻修工作已经开始
The renovation of the Drake is started.
你们两个终于来了
There you two are.
晚餐差不多准备好了
Dinner's almost ready.
我很抱歉 奥利维亚 都是我的错
Oh, I'm sorry, Olivia. It was my fault.
是啊 被卡在5层的
Yes, she got stuck in an air duct...
通气管里了
On the fifth floor,
我不得不把她拽出来
And I had to pull her out.
跑来营救我的英雄 -我当时尴尬死了
My hero to the rescue. I was totally embarrassed.
-这是给你的
This is for you.
莫尼克红酒 我的最爱
Chateau monique. My favorite.
进来吧 加文在客厅里
Come. Gavin's in the living room.
议员先生 议员太太
Mr. And mrs. Councilman.
我们偷瞄了一眼椋鸟房♥间
Say, we took a peek at the starling room.
-真是太豪华了
It's just magnificent.
-真的 简
Really, Jane,
你的翻修设计真的可以拿去获奖
Your renovation should be on the award short list.
我迫不及待要展示给 我在《建筑文摘》杂♥志♥工作的朋友看
I'm dying to show my friends at "architectural digest."
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
但还有更多的事要做
Well, there's still a lot more work to do.
依照我现在的进度 德雷克大楼会花上我一辈子的时间
At the rate I'm going, the Drake could be my life's work.
我永远都看不厌这些风景
I never get tired of this view.
你知道今天是什么日子吗
Do you know what tonight is?
我当然知道
I do.
一年前的今天 你知道了真♥相♥
One year ago today, you learned the truth,
然后你做出了选择
And then you made a choice.
你现在过得开心吗
Are you happy?
我拥有长♥期♥以来梦寐以求的一切
I have everything I've ever wanted...
可靠的丈夫
Amazing husband,
成功的事业
Successful career,
安全感 奢华
Security, luxury.
我为什么会不开心
Why wouldn't I be happy?
我当时告诉你 要付出相应的代价
I told you there would be a price to pay
才能挽救亨利的性命
For saving Henry's life.
你觉得值得吗
Was it worth it?
有时候
Sometimes...
我也不知道
I don't know.
我们的行为 爸爸
What we do, Dad...
就是满足别人的需求
Is... Fulfill needs,
那并没有什么不对
And there is nothing wrong with that.
我们让绝望的人一尝最渴求之物的美妙滋味
We give desperate people a taste of the thing they want the most.
作为回报 我们可以过着这样的好生活
And in return, we get to live like this...
没有恐惧和疑虑
A life free of fear,
的生活
Of doubt.
拥有足够的力量 把世界变成我们想要的样子
The power to make the world as we want it,
而不是原本的样子
Not as it's given to us.
德雷克大楼是你天生可以呼风唤雨的地方 简
The Drake is your birthright, Jane.
你的遗产
Your legacy.
你和亨利
You and Henry
会生个孩子
Will have a child.
我觉得很快了
Soon, I hope.
他会成为本国的大人物
He'll become a very powerful figure in this country.
令人畏惧的领袖
A leader to be feared.
他会治愈全世界的创伤
He'll bring the world to heel
一切都在他的指挥之下
Under his command.
真美好 简
Great things, Jane.
新的世界秩序
A new order.
简 奥利维亚在收拾餐桌
Hey, Jane. Olivia's wrapping up.
我觉得我们该走了
I think we should get going soon.
我们里面见
All right. I'll see you inside.
你还好吗
You okay?
亨利
Henry...
我必须告诉你一件事
There's something that I have to tell you.
什么
Yes?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表