剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
你在市长家的见义勇为令人赞叹
Very impressive, what you did at the mayor's house.
我很想听听你的事迹
I want to hear all about it.
而且加文说你是个高尔夫高手
By the way, Gavin tells me you're a scratch golfer.
我...我打得还行吧
Um, I... I do all right.
有空跟我们一起打打球
You'll have to join us for a game sometime.
好 我一定尽量
Yeah, I'd like that.
各位 请进来吧 我备好了新鲜的咖啡
Please, everyone, come inside. I have some fresh coffee on.
哈里斯小姐跟我还是让你们多熟悉熟悉吧
I think Ms. Harris and I should let you all get acquainted.
不过别轻易放过他
But don't be too easy on him.
"阴影之城中的一道绚烂之光"
"A shining light in a city of shadows."
-那什么意思 -我也不知道
- What does it mean? - I don't know,
但彼得·克莱默的日志里全是这句话
but it's all over Peter Kramer's journal.
一半的信息都是用奇怪的字母
I mean, half that thing's in some kind of code
和密♥码♥写成的
or weird alphabet.
好吧 怎么可能没有破译的线索呢
Okay, how is there no clue to deciphering this text?
难道这是关于龙之令唯一的文件吗
Is this the only file on the Order of the Dragon?
那份也是
You know what? In that one, too.
我全看过一遍了
I've looked through it before.
没有提到那句话或密♥码♥或之类的线索
Never saw any mention of that phrase or code or anything.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
是他
It's him.
谁
Who?
一个叫帕特里克·科瑞的人今天搬了进来
A man named Patrick Corey moved into the Drake today.
我知道听起来很疯狂 但照片中这人就是他
Now I know it sounds crazy, but this is him in the picture.
我发誓 是同一个人
I swear. It's the same guy.
你准备怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我也不知道
I-I-I don't know. I...
他杀了莉比 所以肯定是危险人物
He killed Libby, so obviously he's dangerous.
我得查出他在那间公♥寓♥里做什么
I-I need to figure out what he's doing in that apartment.
亨利快聊完了
Henry's wrapping up.
那天晚上
That night...
警♥察♥打电♥话♥过来时
your mother had already gone to bed
你妈妈已经睡了
when the police called,
但我还醒着
but I was still awake.
他们不肯告诉我细节 但我知道一定很糟
They wouldn't give me any details, but I knew it was bad.
我们能不能不要在这谈这个
Can we please not talk about this here?
现在看来真是讽刺
It's ironic now.
他们告诉我你被杀害时
When they told me you'd been killed,
我拒绝相信
I refused to believe them.
你怎么可能从我们身边被夺走
How could you possibly be taken away from us?
这说不通啊
It didn't make any sense.
当我看到那辆车的灰烬时 我...
When I saw that burning wreck of a car, I...
从没那么无助过
never felt so powerless.
几天之后
A few days later,
我埋葬了你
I buried you...
我唯一的孩子
My only child...
就在这里
Right here.
爱女
萨莎·多伦
生于1984年 卒于2002年
对不起
I'm sorry.
我爱你 萨莎
I love you, Sasha.
无论发生什么
No matter what.
我都爱着你
I always have.
我会一直爱你
And I always will.
我也爱你 爸爸
I love you, too, dad.
你好 神父
Hello, Father.
我能坐这吗
You mind if join you?
当然 请吧
No, please.
主教大人真和善
The Monsignor is very nice.
我要在明天的集♥会♥上发言
I'm gonna speak in the congregation tomorrow.
你上次参加集♥会♥是什么时候
When did you last attend mass?
很久了
It's been a while.
我在天主教家庭长大
I mean, I-I was raised Catholic.
信仰是我的一部分 但...
It's part of who I am, but...
我也不知道 也许我现在我有很多怀疑吧
I don't know. Maybe I have more doubts now.
信仰是个挑战
Faith can be a challenge,
即使那些最虔诚的人也会怀疑
even for the most devout.
上帝考验我们
God tests us.
但当我们被召唤时 就要回应
But when we're called, it's up to us to answer.
我感受到了公共事业的召唤
I feel a calling to public service.
从我很年轻时就一直是我的向往
You know, I have since I was pretty young.
而现在你却让加文·多伦这种人帮你打通门路
Now you have someone like Gavin Doran opening doors for you.
什么意思 加文这种人
What do you mean, someone like Gavin?
他是...他是我的好朋友
He's... He's been a good friend to me.
提防着点他 亨利
Be careful of him, Henry.
你被召唤所致的道路充满诱惑
The path you've been called to is rife with temptation.
你的灵魂将受考验
Your soul will be tested.
当你发现邪恶 一定立即抵抗
Stand fast against evil wherever you find it.
好的
Okay.
我...
I...
我能看见世人的真♥相♥
I see things in people, the truth...
他们的真面目
of who they are.
我能看出你是个好人
I can see that you are a good man.
我一直在努力
I try to be.
亨利
Henry.
可以走了吗
Ready to go?
告辞了
Excuse me.
如果你忏悔你的罪
If you confess your sins,
我现在就能赦免你
I can absolve you now.
明天你可以问心无愧地面对主
Tomorrow you'll speak before God with a clear conscience.
我要走了 神父
I have to go, father.
-让我来帮你吧 -没事 我可以的
- Allow me to help you with that. - No, that's all right. I got it.
一派胡言
Nonsense.
请小心一点 里面是摄影器材
Please be careful. That's camera gear.
万无一失
Safe.
我叫帕特里克·科瑞
Patrick Corey.
住在2D 刚搬进来
2D. Just moved in.
很高兴认识你 我叫露易丝
Nice to meet you. I'm Louise.
你看起来需要喝一杯
And you look like you could use a drink.
刚好我要在楼上办一个鸡尾酒舞会
And lucky for you, i'm hosting a little cocktail party upstairs.
你我 还有你的相机 一起来一杯
You, me, a bottle, and your camera.
我已经结婚了 失陪了
I'm married. Excuse me.
完全看不出来
I'd never tell.
无赖
Sleazebag.
你可以吗
All right?
没问题 谢谢 托尼
Yeah, thanks, Tony.
今天天气不错 是吧 科瑞先生
Hey, some weather we're having today, isn't it, Mr. Corey?
是啊 跟我说说 托尼
Yeah. Tell me, Tony,
像你这样的人 是如何做这种工作的
What's a fella like you doing in a job like this?
尽量别惹事上身
Just trying to stay out of trouble.
你喜欢惹事吗
You like to get into trouble?
不怎么喜欢
Not particularly.
听着 托尼
Listen, Tony.
我买♥♥了一大堆东西
An obscene amount of items I've purchased
今天下午就会送到
are going to be delivered this afternoon.
到了之后 能麻烦你帮我拿上来吗
Could you bring 'em up when they arrive?
今天我会很忙的 科瑞先生
It's gonna be a busy day for me, Mr. Corey.
你还是自己下来取吧
Uh, better you come down and get 'em yourself.
多谢你的好意
Appreciate the courtesy.
下一个拍卖♥♥物品
Next item up for bid,
第28号♥ "耶弗他与女儿的相会"
Lot 28, "The meeting of Jephthah and his daughter"
出自彼得·保罗·鲁本斯之手
by the circle of Peter Paul Rubens.
弗兰德画家 巴洛克画派早期的代表人物
就是那个
That one.
铜板油画 该物品的主题
Oil on copper, the subject of the present lot...
你觉得爸爸会喜欢吗
Do you think dad will like it?
如果是你送的 他一定会喜欢
Well, if it's from you, he'll love it.
起标价为一万美金
The bidding will start at $10,000.
有人出价一万吗
Do I hear $10,000?
谢谢 一万
Thank you. $10,000.
右侧的先生出价一万美金
Gentleman on my right at $10,000 now.
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表