剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
她的尸体呢
Where's her body?
我也不知道
I don't know.
阿莱克希在我这里
Alexis is with me.
这应该是你的吧
I believe this is yours.
发生了不好的事啊
Nasty business, what happened.
是她先要杀我的
She tried to kill me. Okay?
只是正当防卫 我亲眼所见的
Yeah. It... it... it was
self-defense, I-I swear.
我们是逼不得已
W-we didn't have a choice.
布莱恩 你以前跟我说过
Brian, you once told me that you would give anything
你为了重返巅峰愿意放弃一切
To be back on top.
我有个好消息
I have good news.
你的作品一定会大获成功
Your play is going to be a great success...
但恐怕你没机会庆祝了
But I'm afraid you won't be celebrating.
什么意思
I-I don't understand.
露易丝
Louise...
自从那晚 你开车撞了阿莱克希
Ever since that night you hit alexis with your car,
你的生命就已经走到尽头了
You've been living on borrowed time.
你这话什么意思
What do you mean?
你是我的 你们两个都是我的
I mean I own you. Both of you.
现在我要终止租约
And I'm terminating the lease.
-天哪
Oh, God.
-加文 等等 求你了
Gavin, wait. Please!
是时候还债了 -等等
It's time to settle up. Wait!
-加文 加文
Gavin! Gavin.
求你了 加文 求你了
Gavin, please! Gavin!
加文 放我们出去
Hey, let us out of here!
-加文 不要 -加文
Gavin, no!
手♥机♥没有信♥号♥♥
There's no signal.
布莱恩 我怕
Brian, I'm scared.
露 至少我们还在一起
At least we're together.
露
Right, Lou? Yeah.
我永远不会和你分开的
I'm never gonna let you go.
你来这里干什么
Whoa! Hey, what are you doing here?
我让你离我远点的 爸爸
I told you to stay away from me. Dad!
如果你跟你母亲一样看到东西
If you're seeing things like your mother,
那你就有危险了
Then you're in danger.
这里带走了她 我不会让它也带走你的
I'm not gonna let this place take you like it did her.
你喝多了
Okay, all right,
都不知道自己在说什么
You've been drinking and you're not making sense.
-你先回去... -你不走我是不会走的
Why don't you calm... I am not leaving here without you!
你听清楚了吗
You hear me?!
爸爸 你拿枪干什么
Dad, why do you have a gun?
我不能让你看到 这样不安全
I can't let you stay. I can't. It's not safe.
这里杀了你美丽的母亲
This place will kill you
也会一样杀了你的
Just like it did your beautiful mother.
当时我救不了她 但我知道怎么救你
And I couldn't save her then, but I know how to save you.
让我先给亨利打个电♥话♥吧
Please, let me just call Henry.
求你了 路上再跟亨利说吧
Please? Please? You can call Henry from the road.
我们先走
Ow! We're leaving.
爸爸 等等 你弄疼我了
Ow. Hold on. No, you're hurting me.
你这样看着我我很伤心
The way you're looking at me is breaking my heart.
你想让我怎么看你
How do you expect me to look at you?
你出生的那天是我一生中最幸福的日子
The day you were born was the happiest day of my life.
你和你母亲...
You and your mother...
就是我的一切
You were everything to me.
我知道我从来没有 对你尽到做父亲的责任
I know I haven't been any kind of proper father to you.
我知道
I know.
我没有辅♥导♥你做作业
I wasn't there for the homework and the...
没有去看你的舞蹈表演 但是...
And to watch the dance recitals, but...
现在我来了
I'm here now,
我会保护你的
And I'm gonna protect you.
即使你以后都不跟我说话了
And even if it means that you won't ever talk to me again,
至少我知道你是安全的
At least I'll know that you're safe.
求你了 爸
Dad, please.
我们先找个地方好好谈谈
Let's just go somewhere and... and talk about this.
-我们怎么往上走了
Why are we going up?
-不知道
I-I don't know.
把我们带到这里干什么 加文
What are we doing here, Gavin?
门卫在大厅提醒的我
The doorman alerted me from the lobby.
我让你过来是想好好跟你谈谈
I brought you up here so that we can talk like gentlemen.
简 别过去
Jane, no!
内特
Well, nate,
情况好像变了
It seems the circumstances have changed.
内特 把枪放下
Nate, put down the gun.
事情不必发展到和凯瑟琳的情况一样
This doesn't have to end like it did with Catherine.
我没杀我的妻子
I didn't kill my wife.
爸爸 求你了 我们好好谈谈
Dad, please. Let... let's just talk about this.
我没杀你母亲 我以她的灵魂起誓我没...
I didn't kill your mother. I swear on her soul I didn't!
当时你醉得不省人事
Nate, you were a blackout drunk.
那晚发生的事你记不记得都不一定
Do you even remember what happened that night?
不管我是不是醉大了 我都不会伤害凯瑟琳的
Whether I blacked out or not, I would never harm Catherine.
可是你现在却 用枪指着自己的女儿
And yet, here you are waving a gun at your own daughter.
是很讽刺还是意料之中
Ironic or predictable?
快来 简 我们快离开这儿
Come on, Jane. Let's get out of here.
简
Jane?
简
Jane?
简
Jane?
内特 快把枪放下 别伤着人
Put down the gun before you shoot somebody.
我不能
I can't.
它不让我放下
It won't let me.
你知道那听起来多可笑吗
Do you hear how that sounds?
内特 你需要帮助
Nate, you need help.
爸 求你了
Dad, please.
一切都会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
把枪给我
Just give me the gun.
我也想啊 但我的胳膊动不了
I'm trying. I can't move my arm.
-简 -
Jane?
亨利 快退后
Henry, just stay back.
-内特 你在干什么呢
Nate, what the hell are you doing?
-爸 不要 抱歉 我停不下来
Dad, don't! Sorry. I can't stop it.
亨利
Henry!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊 你会没事的 救救他 求你了
Oh, my God. You're gonna be okay. Okay, help him, please!
看着我 你会没事的
Look at me. You're gonna be okay. Jane.
好吗
All right?
不不不 坚持住 宝贝 坚持住
No, no, no. Stay with me, baby. Stay with me.
我没有对他开枪
I didn't shoot him.
爸 快来帮忙救他
Dad, help him!
亨利 不不不 看着我宝贝 看着我
Henry. No, no, no. Keep looking at me. Just look at me.
爸
Dad!
去大厅的按钮不起作用了 麦肯尼先生
The lobby is out of order, Mr. Mckenny.
不如我们去地下室吧
We going to basement instead.
求你救救他
Help him, please.
我得先告诉你一些事
There's something I have to tell you first.
亨利快死了
Henry's dying.
你必须知道关于德雷克大楼的真♥相♥
You need to know the truth about the Drake.
你必须知道你为什么会在这里
You need to know why you're here.
我为什么会在这里
Why am I here?
你在这里是因为
You're here because
我曾经很爱你母亲
I loved your mother very much.
她和德雷克大楼有着特殊的联♥系♥
She had a special connection to the Drake.
那种联♥系♥在你的家族中代代相传
That seems to run in the family.
她的婚外恋
The a-affair.
对象是你吗
It was you?
她背叛了我 简
She betrayed me, Jane.
我能怎么做
What was I supposed to do?
我不能让她带着你离开我
I couldn't let her take you away from me.
你因为我而杀了她吗
You killed her because of me?
内特·麦肯尼并不是你的亲生父亲
Natemckenny is not your father.
不
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表