剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
《鬼楼契约》前情提要
Previously on "666 Park Avenue"...
我对亨利的判断是正确的 他是个英雄
I was right about Henry. He's a hero.
我能让你的焦点时间持续一生
I can take your 15 minutes and make it a lifetime.
打扰到你们了吗
Oh! Am I interrupting something?
她是他的病人 他已经检查过她好几次了
She's his patient. He's examined her a bunch of times.
他跑出来了
He got out.
-谁 -爸爸
- Who? - Daddy.
小心
Look out!
没有找到任何尸体
There's no sign of a body anywhere.
尸体怎么会消失
How does a body just disappear?
你不知道你偷了什么东西
You have no idea what you've stolen.
赶紧把盒子还回来 趁现在还来得及
Return the box before it's too late for both of us.
这件事还没完
This isn't over.
简
Jane?
没事吧
You okay?
亲爱的 你昨晚经历了那么多
Baby, what you went through last night,
需要时间来慢慢平复
it's gonna take some time to get past it.
我也不想吵醒你 警♥察♥来电♥话♥了
Well, listen, I didn't want to wake you, but the police called.
你要是还行的话
Two detectives will be coming over later
一会儿有两个探员要过来详谈
to talk about what happened, if you're feeling up to it.
没事
Yeah. Yeah, I mean...
早来早好
The sooner the better, right?
是啊
Yeah.
当然了
Definitely.
简 警方会抓住那个疯子的
Look, Jane, the police are gonna find this psycho.
我只是
I just...
我想知道他为什么追杀我
I wish I knew why he came after me.
-我给你弄点早餐好吗 -好
- I'm gonna get you some breakfast, okay? - Okay.
除了被盗的德雷克大楼
Besides the Drake being robbed,
您的其他财产也是他们的目标
other assets of yours were also targeted.
有四栋大楼的安全系统因被侵入而失效
Four major buildings had their security systems hacked and disabled.
有人想告诉我 他们能威胁到我
Someone's sending a message that they can get to me.
没错 您和您夫人
Yes, you and your wife.
别告诉奥利维亚失窃的事
Not a word to Olivia about the robbery.
我不想让她害怕
I don't want to scare her.
当然 最好不要让她知道
Of course. Better if she doesn't know.
幕后黑手是谁 山姆
Who is behind this, Sam?
尽快找出这个混♥蛋♥
I want this bastard found quickly.
是我
Yeah?
拿到了吗
Do you have it?
对 到手了
Yeah. I got it.
一百万美元归你了 华♥莱♥士♥先生
Then $1 million is yours, Mr. Wallace.
今日正午 格拉梅西公园
Today at noon, Gramercy Park.
这里面是什么东西
What's--what's in this thing?
这不重要
It's not important.
可是重要到让你花了一百万美元
But it's important enough for you to pay me a million bucks for it.
也许有人愿意为此付我双倍的钱
Maybe it's important enough for someone else to pay me double.
我给你三百万
I'll give you $3 million for the box.
成交
3 will do it.
但有一个条件
On one condition.
华♥莱♥士♥先生
Mr. Wallace?
我在
Uh, yeah.
什么条件
What's that?
别打开盒子
Don't open the box.
鬼楼契约
第一季 第六集
凡·维恩女士 我是贾维斯探员
Ms. Van Veen? I'm Detective Jarvis.
这是我的搭档 库珀探员
My partner Detective Cooper.
能问你几个问题吗
Mind if we ask you some questions?
请进
Please, come in.
我不知道为什么我丈夫坚持让我做血液检测
I don't know why my husband is insisting upon a blood test.
没必要这么大费周章
All this fuss isn't necessary.
但还是谢谢你 埃文斯医生
But thank you, Dr. Evans.
我们的心脏科是以您的名字命名的
Oh, that's one of the perks
这些都是我应该做的
of having the cardiology wing named after you.
我会尽快告诉您结果
All right, I'm gonna rush these results,
不过 您昨晚晕倒的事情无需太过担心
um, but I wouldn't be too concerned about fainting last night.
这只是我个人的拙见
Now this is just my humble medical opinion,
依我看来你这种情况很常见
but I think you have a common case of, uh,
是香槟炎症
champagne-itis.
现在你需要放松
Now I need you to relax...
接下来几分钟尽量不要动 可以吗
and not move for a couple minutes. Can you do that?
我尽量
Ah, I'll try.
那就先这样 亲爱的
Here you go, darling.
-一会儿就好了 -我送送你
- Feel better. - I'll walk you out.
派对真是太糟了
Hell of a party.
很明显 你是不好过
A little rough for you, apparently.
这个吗
Oh, this?
只是一点误会
This was a-a misunderstanding.
谢谢你上门就诊
Thanks for the house call.
能帮我个忙吗
Listen, could you do me a favor?
我需要你把检查结果先给我看
I want you to bring me the test results first.
你这个月没付的房♥租
And about the underpayment in your rent this month,
就不用付了
we'll call it even.
关于房♥租
Yeah, that.
我很抱歉
My apologies. I...
可能是我太乐观了
Perhaps I was bit optimistic,
自以为能支付得起这里的房♥租
thinking I could manage a park avenue address.
我一直以为
I was under the impression
急诊医生赚得很多
that E.R. doctors made a good living.
确实是
We do,
但是我还得偿还读医学的
but unfortunately I'm still paying off
学生贷款
the education that got me here.
大家
People...
信任你可以挽救生命
trust you with their lives.
所以我觉得我也能在贷款上信任你
I think I can trust you with a loan.
真的吗
Really?
多伦先生 跟你借钱
You know, I-I wouldn't feel right
我会过意不去
accepting money from you, Mr. Doran.
任何人都可能偶尔需要点帮助 医生也是
Everybody needs a band-aid now and then, even doctors.
你需要多少
How much do you need?
要是...
Would say, uh...
5万美金 是不是太多了
$50,000 be too much?
就是这里
So it's--it's right here.
他杀了那个穿着魔鬼服装的人后
After he killed the man in the devil costume,
把我追到这个升降机
he chased me down here to this dumbwaiter.
然后你就爬进去
So you climbed inside
把自己升到五楼
and pulled yourself to the fifth floor?
对
Yes.
他弄断绳子的一瞬间我刚爬上去
I barely made it out before he cut the rope.
请你看一下这个升降梯 女士
Please take a look at this, ma'am.
不对 我不明白 我...
Wait. I don't understand. I...
我当时就从这里爬进去的 我...
I was right here. I-I crawled inside. I...
你们有我打电♥话♥报♥警♥时的记录
You have the recording of the 9-1-1 call.
我是在五层发现她的
I mean, I-I found her on the fifth floor.
对 马丁先生
Sure, Mr. Martin.
你看见她说的那个杀手了吗
Did you see the killer that she's talking about?
看见那个被杀的人了吗
What about the man she saw killed?
是不是万圣节恶作剧玩过火了
Could it have been a halloween prank someone took too far?
不是 我...
No, I--
我不知道怎么痕迹都没有了
Look, I don't know why there's no sign of what happened,
但是简确实是被袭击了
all right, but Jane was attacked.
所以你们要继续找那个人
And you need to be acting like this guy is still out there.
当然 马丁先生 这是我们的本职工作
Respectfully, Mr. Martin, that's what we're doing.
进来 托尼
Come on in, Tony.
我应该道歉
I, uh, I wanted to apologize
昨晚在派对上没照顾好多伦夫人
for losing Mrs. Doran last night at the party.
有些事情你是无法控制的
There were circumstances beyond your control.
是这样 但是...
Yeah, yeah. Well...
顺便说一下 谢谢你
and thank you, by the way,
是你救了我
for, uh, saving me from those circumstances.
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表