剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
奥利维亚在哪
Where is Olivia?
我不知道 他开了保险箱
I don't know. He got into the safe.
需要我报♥警♥吗
You want me to call the cops?
不用
No.
回到派对上去 照顾好客人
Go down to the party and check on the guests.
好的
Okay.
奥利维亚
Olivia?
亲爱的
Honey.
我这是在哪
Where am I?
在我们的露台上
You are on our terrace.
你在笑什么
Why are you smiling?
因为之前我找不到你 很着急
Because I was worried when I couldn't find you.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
你最后记得些什么
What's the last thing you remember?
我当时和女生们在一起
I was with the girls,
然后就记不清了
and then it's foggy.
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
是的 一切都很好
Yes, everything is fine.
我的头好晕
Oh, oh, my head is spinning.
你浑身冰冷 来 我们进屋
Oh. Here. You're freezing. Come on. Let's go in.
没有虐待
No abuse.
没有童年创伤
No childhood trauma.
就像那些混夜店的孩子一样 安♥非♥他♥命♥成瘾
Just a classic club kid hooked on speed
因为我很笨
because I was stupid.
但你选择戒毒 就说明你很聪明
But you quit 'cause you're so smart.
不是聪明
Well, not smart.
是害怕
Scared.
有天晚上
One night...
可以说我情绪极其低落
Let's just say I hit rock bottom.
我去了戒毒所 直到最近
I went to rehab and I haven't done any pills since--
我才开始吃药
since lately.
布莱恩并不知道这些
Look, Brian doesn't know anything about this. Okay?
我也不想让他发现
I-I don't want him to find out either.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道吧 你重新服药
You do realize that it's not just your run-in
不只是因为那次电梯事故吧
with the elevator that's causing your relapse?
你是在说我因为生活不完美
Are you suggesting that because my life isn't perfect,
而自己服药吗
I'm self-medicating?
通常还有别的方面
Usually, there's-- there's something more.
布莱恩最近怎么样
How are things with Brian?
挺好的
Fine.
都挺好的
They're fine.
那就好
Good.
如果你要是想找人倾诉
You know, if you need someone to talk to...
谢谢
Thanks.
你这是干什么啊
Whoa! What was that about?
不好意思 对不起
I'm sorry. Sorry.
-对不起 我猜我会错意了 -确实
- Sorry. I guess I misread your signals. - Yes.
-抱歉 -我爱我老公
- Sorry. - I... I love my husband.
你刚刚不是还和我的助理调情吗
Weren't you just flirting with my assistant?
你们两个看起来挺热乎的
The two of you seemed pretty steamy.
是啊
Yeah.
你的情况比我还糟糕
You're way more screwed up than I am.
简
Jane?
有人吗
Hello?
希望你不介意我跟着你
I hope you don't mind me tagging along.
我有点害怕
I'm just a little freaked out.
当然不介意
Yeah, yeah. Sure.
你好
Hello?
亨利
Henry.
简 我找了你半天
Jane, I've been looking all over for you.
有人袭击我
Somebody attacked me
追着我在大楼里跑
and chased me through the building.
简 你在哪
Jane, where are you?
五楼 北侧
Fifth floor. North wing.
快点 他要杀我
Please hurry. He's trying to kill me.
快报♥警♥
Call the police.
不要啊
No. No.
求你了
Please.
别这么做
Please don't do this!
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
彼得 是吗
P-Peter, right?
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
我得拯救你
I have to save you.
拯救我
Save me? W--
我必须这么做
I have to do this.
求你了 我不是你想找的那个人
Please. Please. I'm not-- I'm not who you think I am.
你能不能放了我
So--so will you just let me go?
亲爱的 你得知道
I want you to know something, dear.
在天堂
In heaven,
你会得到真正的幸福
You're going to be truly happy.
简 是我
Shh. Jane. Jane, it's me.
是我
It's me. It's me. It's me.
有我在这呢
Oh! I got you. Oh.
爱迪生联合电气公♥司♥
Con Ed is working
正在恢复大楼的供电
to get the power back on in the building.
每个人回到自己的公♥寓♥ 都散了吧
Everybody, return to your apartments. Clear the lobby.
那个给我电♥话♥的人穿着一套魔鬼的衣服
The man who gave me his phone was wearing a devil costume.
他想要帮忙
He was trying to help.
我们已经派人去找他了
We've got people looking for him.
流了好多血
Well, there was a lot of blood.
他估计撑不住了
He... he wouldn't have made it.
-简 这不是你的错 -不
- Jane, it's not your fault. - No.
那个杀手呢 描述一下他的样子吧
What about the killer? Uh, give me any kind of description?
不 我没看到他的脸
No, I-I-I mean, I-I didn't see his face.
停电的时候 大家都有点紧张
Once the power went out, people got a little nervous.
但是没发生什么奇怪的事
But nothing out of the ordinary happened.
冷静一下
Calm down.
我确定那条短♥信♥是开玩笑的
I am sure that text was a joke.
虽然一点不好笑
And not a good one.
露易丝绝不会背叛你的
Louise would never cheat on you.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
布莱恩 你怎么回事
Brian, what the hell?!
别烦我
Leave me alone.
你去哪
Hey, where are you going?
让他冷静下 他整晚都在喝酒
Let him cool off. He's been drinking all night.
布莱恩
Brian!
你不知道你偷了什么东西
You have no idea what you've stolen.
我知道
Oh, but I do.
赶紧把盒子还回来 趁现在还来得及
Return the box before it's too late for both of us.
不可能
That will never happen.
这件事还没完
This isn't over.
不管你是什么人 身处何处
Whoever you are, wherever you are,
我都要把你找出来
I'm coming for you.
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表