剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
She has a few dark secrets of her own,
就像所有人一样
just like everybody else.
为什么
Why?
你为什么要对他们这么做
Why are you doing this to them?
那是我的事
That's my concern.
那么接下来怎么办
So what's it gonna be?
要我把轮椅拿来吗
Shall I go get the wheelchair?
不
No.
我会去做的
I'll do it.
好姑娘
Good girl.
让这两条腿残废太可惜了
It would be a shame to let those legs go to waste.
嗨 嗨 慢点
Hey, hey, hey. Slow down.
发生什么事了 楼上有什么
What the hell happened? What was up there?
-哈兰·摩尔 -还活着
- Harlan Moore. - Alive?
至少一分钟前还活着
Well, he was a minute ago.
-那他该有... -117岁了
- That would make him... - 117.
怎么可能
How is that possible?
不知道
No idea.
那他说了些什么
Well, what did he have to say?
我得找到一扇门
I have to find a door
才能放莉比出来
to let Libby out.
敞开的门的问题就是
Well, the problem with opening doors...
你永远不知道谁会从门里走出来
You never know who's gonna walk through them.
"阴影之城中的一道绚烂之光"
"A shining light in a city of shadows" .
你的能力呢 简
Use the force, Jane.
亨利·马丁
你在哪
我很迷茫
Lost.
不 别担心 到时候见
No. Don't worry. I'll see you whenever you get there.
你们的会面比派对更重要
Your meeting is more important than the party.
我也爱你 再见
Love you, too. Bye.
布莱恩正和制片人会面
So Brian is meeting with that producer,
他们非常喜欢他对结尾的改动
and they loved his rewrite on the ending.
我不知道 但我有很好的预感
I don't know. I think I have a good feeling about this.
真是太好了
That's great news.
只是气泡苹果酒[浓度较低]
It's only sparkling cider.
得庆祝一下
We have to celebrate.
你对我真好
You are so good to me.
敬布莱恩
To Brian.
敬布莱恩
To Brian.
亲爱的 我不知道我能否做到
Baby, I'm not sure I can do this.
这个叫苏利文的人听着跟疯子一样
Well, this guy Sullivan sounds like a total lunatic.
你没做错事
You didn't do anything wrong.
我只是害怕
I'm just scared
会变得自己都不认识自己了
I'm gonna recognize myself less and less.
生活就是由选择决定的 对吧
I mean, life is about the choices we make, right?
我只是想做正确的选择
I just want to make the right ones.
你会的
You will.
好了
Okay.
不如听我的
Go with me here.
好吧
Okay.
正面 就去做
Heads, you do it.
背面 就不去
Tails, you don't.
我们的未来要用抛硬币决定吗
We're gonna decide our whole future on a coin flip?
听我说 亨利 如果这么难以决定
Look, Henry, if it's this hard to decide,
也许是时候未到
maybe it's not the right time.
会有其他机会的 我们可以等合适的时机
There will be other opportunities. Let's wait and do this right.
好啊 那加文怎么办 宴会怎么办
Great. What about Gavin? Well... What about the party?
只要跟他说 谢谢好意 心领了
Well, we'll just tell him "Thanks, but no thanks."
他会理解的
He'll understand.
你确定吗
You're sure about that?
亨利 加文很欣赏你
Henry, Gavin adores you.
他肯定会为你考虑
I'm sure he just wants what's best.
好吗
You know?
我们一起完成
We'll do it together.
你好 萨莎
Hello, Sasha.
你妈妈去哪了
Where's your mother?
她在准备出席派对
She's getting ready for the party.
她跟你说过我们的打算吗
Has she informed you of our desire
关于你身份保密的事
to keep your identity a secret?
你回来了
As long as you're back...
但要保持劳蕾尔的身份
you'll remain Laurel.
当然
Of course.
一切听您安排
Whatever you think is best.
你回来 你妈妈很开心
You've made your mother very happy.
亨利今天来见我了
Henry came to see me today.
他觉得你是苏利文丑闻泄露的幕后主谋
He thinks you're behind the Sullivan leak.
你跟他怎么说的
And what did you tell him?
我跟他说
I told him that I didn't think
我觉得你没有那样的能力
you were capable of something like that.
他信任我 你知道吗
He trusts me, you know?
他的事 我可以帮忙
I could be very helpful with him.
好好当你♥妈♥的♥乖女儿
Be a daughter to your mother.
但是你要离亨利远点
But you're to stay away from Henry.
我要他跟我一起做的事很重要
What I've got going with him is far too important,
你差点一手毁掉
and you nearly destroyed it once already.
我道歉
I apologized for that.
我接受你的道歉 谢谢
I know, and I appreciate it.
我只是想跟你有个共同点
I was just hoping to find some common ground.
我们的共同点就是你妈妈
Our common ground is your mother.
你尊重这一点 一切相安无事
You respect that, you and I will be fine.
但如果你敢再伤害她
But if you hurt her again...
我们就得好好解决一下
We're gonna have a problem.
看看这是谁来了
Well, look who decided to show up.
简 你记得劳蕾尔吧
Uh, Jane, you remember Laurel, right?
当然记得 你好
Yes, of course. Hi.
你见到加文了吗
Uh, have you seen Gavin?
还没 他应该很快就会隆重登场了
Not yet. He's bound to make an entrance soon.
亨利
Henry.
真为你高兴
I am so excited for you.
你一定会成就一番大事
You are gonna do great things.
奥利维亚 你应该没见过我的媒体顾问
Olivia, I don't think you've met my publicist...
劳蕾尔·哈里斯
Laurel Harris.
我们应该见过一两次面
Oh, our paths might have crossed once or twice.
这裙子真漂亮
I love that dress.
谢谢 我妈妈帮我挑的
Thanks. My mom helped me pick it out.
抱歉 失陪一下
Uh, would you excuse me for a moment?
库珀探员
来大厅见我
我出去一下很快回来
I'll be right back. I...
布莱恩
Brian.
你看到露了吗
Have, uh, have you seen Lou?
她在那边跟ELLE杂♥志♥的人说话
Um, she was over there somewhere talking to the woman from "ELLE".
你的见面怎么样
What happened at your meeting?
他们要制♥作♥我的剧
They're gonna produce my play.
太好了
That's great.
那些改动他们非常喜欢
They went crazy over the changes.
她嗑药了吗
Is she wasted?
她在见这位编辑之前很紧张
She was really nervous about meeting this editor.
可能紧张造成的吧
Maybe it got the better of her.
你嗑嗨了 你在干什么啊
You're wasted. What the hell are you doing, huh?
你不是不沾那些药了吗
I thought you weren't gonna use again.
你刚刚毁了一个很好的机会
You just blew a great opportunity.
我来照顾她就好
Let me take care of her.
你应该在这里等亨利
You should stay here for Henry.
我带她上楼
I'll take her upstairs.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我很担心
Well, I was worried.
没听到你的消息
I hadn't heard from you.
-我打过电♥话♥ 但是 -我知道
- I tried calling, but... - I know. Uh...
可能那样不太合适
That's probably not such a good idea.
我面对亨利会很尴尬
It puts me in an awkward position with Henry.
以后 我需要你的时候
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表