剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
《鬼楼契约》前情提要
Previously on 666 Park Avenue...
这房♥子不错
Nice digs.
我们来面试 亨利·马丁和简·凡·维恩
Uh, we have an interview. Henry Martin, Jane Van Veen.
应聘住户管♥理♥员♥
For the manager position.
多伦先生喜欢亲自审定每一份租约
Mr. Doran likes to approve every tenant himself.
显然是你们的说辞打动了他
Obviously, whatever you guys said won him over.
她就是我们得到亨利的钥匙
She's how we get Henry.
你跟我是一样的 白手起家
You and I are the same. We come from nothing.
必须一点点打拼 以获取想要的一切
We have to fight and claw to get what we want in this world.
似乎苏利文议员
It seems that
议员被捉奸在床 有一些违法行为
Councilman sullivan has had some transgressions.
他的位置可能会空缺
His seat may be coming vacant.
让亨利离纹有罗盘文身的男人远点
Keep Henry away from the man with the compass tattoo.
一切都发生了 诺娜
It all happened, nona.
你能预感亨利有危险
You knew Henry was in danger.
我又发现了一些你可能感兴趣的东西
I found something else I think you might be interested in.
-那个小女孩 她是谁 -是你
That little girl... who is she?
你也是德雷克大楼的孩子
It's you. You're a child of the Drake, too.
亲爱的 来认识下我的新助手
Hey, honey, come meet my new assistant.
布莱恩 这位是阿莱克希
Brian, this is alexis.
你搞上了我的助理
What you screwed is my assistant.
求你了 我们能处理好
Please, we can fix this.
我也要杀了你 我发...
I will kill you, too, I sw...
天呐 我杀了她
Oh, my God. I killed her.
亨利 我在这里没有安全感 你明白吗
Henry, I don't feel safe here. Do you understand? I'm scared.
我很害怕 如果我是你 我会用尽一切办法
If I were you, I would do whatever I could
把简留下
To keep Jane right here.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me? Uh, yes!
-愿意 -真的吗
Yes!
你要通知你父亲吗
Are you gonna tell your father?
他不想走进我的生活 亨利
He doesn't wanna be in my life, Henry.
万一你改变主意的话
The details are in the invitation,
所有信息都写在请柬上了
In case you change your mind.
你是她唯一的父亲
You're the only father she's got.
这地方很邪恶
This place is evil,
你在这里很危险
And you're in danger by being here.
我觉得灰色能表现出成熟和干练
Uh, I think the gray one conveys maturity and experience...
衣到穿时方恨少
Two things I'm a little short on at the moment.
我觉得这条领带
Well, I think it looks just as good as the other two
跟你刚试过的那两条一样好
That you already tried on.
宝贝 今天是第一天 我想要给人印象深刻
Yeah. Well, babe, it's my first day. I wanna dress to impress.
市议会候选人 亨利·马丁
"Candidate for city council Henry Martin."
好好享受过程 别让它困扰你
Enjoy it. Don't obsess over it.
自我困扰是我的天性 亲爱的
Well, obsessing is my nature, babe.
所以我才把东西整理得这么有序
That's why I have everything perfectly organized.
只要选举一结束 我就会开始享受
And I will start enjoying it once the election's over...
我到一只幸运袜子了
And I find my lucky socks.
你看到我那双有蓝色点缀的袜子了吗
Have you seen my socks with the little blue devils on them?
没在你整理有序的袜子抽屉里吗
Mm, should be in your perfectly organized sock drawer.
没在这里
Yeah, well, they're not.
这可不行 因为我穿着它们通过了律考
And this is bad, because I wore 'em when I passed the bar,
穿着它们租到了这间公♥寓♥
I wore 'em when we got this apartment,
也穿着它们成功向你求...
I wore 'em when you said "yes" to marrying...
你不需要袜子给你带来好运 议员
You don't need your socks to get lucky, councilman.
我想我可以为我最喜爱的选民
I-I think I can carve out ten minutes
推迟十分钟
For my favorite constituent.
如果你想要拿到我的选票 马丁先生
Well, if you want my vote, Mr. Martin...
你可能要给我二十分钟
I think you're gonna have to give me 20.
我们是凶手
We're killers.
我们不是
We're not.
地板上的尸体可不是这么想的
The dead blonde on the floor would say otherwise.
我妈妈看见我戴手铐肯定会被吓死
My mom's gonna freak when she sees me in cuffs.
-我们不会进监狱的
We're not going to jail.
-我们要完了
Our lives are over.
她疯了 露
She was crazy, Lou.
她来的目的不止是为了杀你
Not only did alexis come here to kill you,
她还想操控我们 让我们互相伤害
But she played us against each other to do it.
现在戏演过头了 我们为什么
Now why should we have to pay
要为她逼迫我们演的戏码付出代价
For the hand that she forced us to play?
因为我们参与了 布莱恩
Because we played it, Brian.
现在情况对我们很不利
Cards on the table look horrible for us...
你出轨的事 我撞人逃逸的事
Your affair, my hit-and-run.
我们得报♥警♥
We have to call the police.
没有其他选择了
We don't have any other choice.
我们当然有选择
Of course we have a choice.
没有人需要知道发生过什么
Nobody ever has to know about what happened.
是家人吗
Your family?
是的
Yeah. The...
这个小孩是我的女儿 简
The baby is my daughter Jane.
我来是为了参加她的订婚典礼
I came to town for her engagement party.
-时光飞逝 对吧 -没错
Blink of an eye, right?
我那两个女儿也是一样
Same thing with my own two.
这是我的妻子 凯瑟琳
That's my wife Catherine.
拥有美丽的心灵 但厨艺不好
Sweetest soul there was and the worst cookin'.
我知道我做了这么多年以来 最好的选择
I know I haven't made the best choices over the years,
但是
But...
有了凯瑟琳之后 又有了简
Catherine and then Jane.
我从不知道我有多么幸运
I never knew how lucky I was.
世事无常
Luck changes, huh?
是啊 凯瑟琳意外地去世了
Yeah. Catherine died unexpectedly.
她是怎么死的
How'd you lose her?
真的
You know...
很奇怪
It's the strangest thing.
凯瑟琳淹死在
Catherine drowned,
自己的浴缸里
Right in her own bathtub.
救命
Help!
《鬼楼契约》 第一季 第13集(本剧终 可惜被砍了)
Episode 1x13: Lazarus
早上好 多伦先生
Good morning, Mr. D.
早上好 托尼
Good morning, tony.
2D的帕特里克·科瑞 已经搬走了
Patrick Corey in 2d has moved out of the building.
我需要你帮简把房♥间收拾下以便再出租
I'm gonna need you to help Jane turn the place over for leasing.
好 没问题
Okay. No problem.
科瑞先生没住多久
Mr., uh, Corey wasn't with us very long, huh?
比你想象的要久
Longer than you might think.
说实话
Truth be told,
他走了我并不是很难过
I'm not too upset he's gone.
为什么
Why is that?
我没发现科瑞先生有多大魅力
I didn't care much
for Mr. Corey's charm.
我也没发现
I didn't care very much
for it, either.
早上好 简
Good morning, Jane.
早上好 加文
Oh. Good morning, Gavin.
再次感谢昨晚的派对
Uh, thank you again
for the party last night.
真的很棒
It was wonderful.
没有宿醉吗
No champagne hangover?
还好
Oh, not too bad.
我还没有机会跟你父亲聊天呢
I, uh didn't get a chance
to talk to your father.
我不禁注意到他很匆忙地离开了
I couldn't help but notice
that he left rather abruptly.
是的 因为情况比较复杂
Yeah. It's sort of
a-a complicated situation.
-我没有打探的意思
I don't mean to pry.
-我知道 只是我要去和他喝咖啡 多伦
No. No. It's just, I'm off
to meet him for coffee now,
搞清楚一些事情
Try and sort through some things.
-我不耽搁你了
Don't let me keep you.
-谢谢 加文
Thanks, Gavin.
你的名字在上面很威风啊
Your name looks good up there.
是啊 谢谢你
Yeah. Thank you.
Yeah.
你开工了吗
They put you to work already?
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表