剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
你觉得我回来布莱恩会怎么说
So what do you think Brian's gonna say about me coming back?
你觉得呢 他肯定会高兴死了
What do you think? He's gonna be happy to see you.
你得把事情告诉他
You have to tell him.
布莱恩
Brian?
露
Lou.
你回来了
You're home.
拍摄进行的怎么样
How was the photo shoot?
根本就没有拍摄
There was no photo shoot.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我去了康复中心 布莱恩
I was in rehab, Brian,
去戒掉处方药
for prescription drugs.
止疼剂
Painkillers.
你又开始嗑药了吗
You've been using again?
我在电梯意外发生后开始吃药
I started taking the pills after the elevator accident.
但我没控制住
And then I couldn't stop.
然后你又离开了 我不知道要怎么办
And then you left, and I didn't know what to do.
你为什么不告诉我 露
Why didn't you tell me, Lou?
你不需要一个人承担这些
You didn't need to go through that alone.
我想要 只是
I wanted to. I just--
我做不到
I couldn't.
不知道 我
I don't know. I was--
我很羞愧
I was ashamed.
我觉得这可以是一次机会
I feel like this could be a chance for--
让我重新来过
for me to start over.
我知道听起来很傻
I know that sounds silly--
不傻
It's not silly.
一点都不
It's not.
对不起我没有告诉你
I'm sorry I didn't tell you.
关于斯科特医生的事 我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry about the whole thing with Dr. Scott.
别 我才是个混♥蛋♥ 竟然揍了他
Don't be. I'm the jerk who punched him out
就因为我不相信你
because I didn't trust you.
我觉得这次的事情可以是个机会
I feel like this crisis could be an opportunity
让我们重新开始
for us to start fresh.
从今以后坦诚相待
No secrets this time.
坦诚相待
No secrets.
我想回家
I want to go home.
简 只要48小时
Jane, it's only 48 hours.
我不想待在这儿
I don't want to be here.
我知道 但我觉得待在这也没什么不好
I know. But I don't think it's such a bad idea either.
你觉得我应该待在这儿
You think I belong here?
简 你为什么想不起失踪后
Jane, why can't you remember what happened to you
发生过什么
when you disappeared?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想让你回家 也想让你好起来
I want you to come home and I want you to be okay,
但我们得确保这种事不再发生
but we gotta make sure this doesn't happen again.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
我也是
Me, too.
关于你外婆的事 你告诉医生了吗
Did you tell the doctor about your grandmother?
简 你的家族有过精神病史
Jane, there's mental illness in your family.
我没有 因为我没疯
No, I didn't, because I'm not crazy.
你好 简 我是护士波特
Hello, Jane. I'm nurse Potter.
你住院期间 将由我来照顾你
I'll be taking care of you while you're staying with us.
我要做一些检测 可以吗
I just need to take your vitals, okay?
-好 -好了
- Okay. - All right,
我该让你休息了 爱你
I'm gonna let you get some rest. I love you.
张下嘴
Open up?
放在舌下
Under your tongue.
我敢确定我们一定会相处得很融洽
I can tell we are going to get along just great.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在测一下血压
And now blood pressure.
-简 冷静下来 -不 不要
- Jane, calm down. - No. No. No.
不 不 求你 不要这样
No. No. No. No. No. Please. Please. Don't do this.
简 住手
Jane, stop it.
拿开 拿开你的手
Get off. Get your hands off me!
简 保安
Jane. Security!
救命 救命 救命
Help! Help! Help!
拿开 我要拿开它
Get off now! I want it off!
简 住手 简 抓住她的胳膊
Jane, stop. Jane. Hold her arms.
我要给她注射镇静剂
I'm gonna sedate her.
不 不要 求求你
No! No! No! No! No! Please!
你不应该来这里的
You shouldn't have come here.
不要 救命 来人呐
No! Help! Help! Somebody!
-放开我 -简
- Get off me! - Jane.
放开我 不
Get your hands off me! No!
-简·凡·维恩在吗 -在
- Uh, Jane Van Veen? - Yes.
我是她的一个朋友 我一定要见她
I'm a friend of hers. It's really important I see her.
你是叫诺娜 对吧
Hey, Nona. Right?
库珀探员
Hi, detective Cooper.
有什么急事吗
What's so urgent?
没什么 我只是
Uh, nothing. I just--
只是想来看看简怎么样了
I just wanted to see how Jane was doing.
她对前几天的事一点都想不起来
She can't remember anything about the last couple days, so...
天啊
Oh, my God.
什么都想不起来吗
Nothing?
你知道她发生了什么事吗
Do you have any idea what might've happened to her?
我跟你说过我不知道
I-I told you, no.
我一会要去和简谈谈
Well, I'm gonna be speaking with Jane soon,
你有话要我转达吗
if you want me to tell her anything.
你去看她时
Uh, when you see her,
把这个给她好吗
will you give her this?
希望她明白这是什么
I hope she'll know what it means.
我只是给她绑上血压袖带
It was the blood pressure cuff.
搞得就像要她命一样
Acted like I was gonna kill her.
跟上个月那个人一样
Like that guy last month.
朱利安·沃特斯
Julian Waters.
我抽血时给他绑止血带
I tied the tourniquet to draw his blood.
他就突然发疯大叫
He started screaming that nonsense
嚷着螺旋楼梯什么的
about a spiral staircase.
就因为绑止血带
It was just the tourniquet?
四个人才把他按倒
It took four of us to hold him down.
之后就被转去D区了
He's been in "D" Wing ever since.
他也是在大街上徘徊时被发现的
Found him wandering the streets, too.
真奇怪
Strange.
朱利安
Julian.
浪漫的重逢晚餐就要来了哦
Hey. One romantic reunion dinner coming up.
别担心 会好起来的
Don't worry, it's gonna to be okay.
阿莱克希遇到了一点男人方面的问题
Alexis is having some boy trouble.
真糟糕
That's too bad.
我真的很抱歉这个时候打扰你们
I'm really sorry to bother you guys right now.
我知道你们久别重逢有很多话要说 我只是
I know you have a lot going on. I just--
不知道自己该怎么做
I didn't know what to do.
阿莱克希喜欢上了一个已婚男人
Alexis is involved with a married man.
听起来不妙
Oh. Sounds dangerous.
我知道
I know.
很狗血
Such a cliche.
我心里真乱
Gosh, I'm a mess.
但我一点都不觉得愧疚
I don't feel bad about it, though.
因为他妻子是个贱♥人♥
His wife is a bitch.
她有着很严重的问题
She has serious baggage.
我意思是 当我们第一次见面
I mean, from the moment we met,
我就知道我们注定要在一起
I could tell we were meant to be together.
我来收拾
I got it.
他需要我
He needs me,
虽然他自己还没意识到
even if he doesn't know it yet.
你能记起什么吗
Do you remember anything?
没有 一点都没
No. Nothing. I--
我得回德雷克大楼去
I need to get back to the Drake,
回顾之前的行为
retrace my steps.
如果我能让你早点出院
Well, look, if I can get you released sooner,
我一定会的
I will.
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表