剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
That's great.
他的老板建议
His supervisor suggests
我们去酒瓶里找他
we look for him at the bottom of whiskey bottle.
真是"好"啊
Great. That's helpful.
我再找一个除虫害的人
Yeah. I'll find you another exterminator.
谢谢
Thank you.
没必要 托尼
That's not necessary, Tony.
那些鸟以前没有惊扰过任何人
Those birds never bothered anyone before.
把巴洛公♥寓♥的那堵墙封了吧
Have the wall in Barlow's apartment closed up.
就不管它们吗
Just leave them alone?
它们可能已经在这里栖息了半个世纪
They've probably been nesting there for 50 years.
德雷克大楼也是它们的家
The Drake is their home, too.
好吧 那我把这一项从列表上划去
Oh, well, then, I'll, uh, i'll take it off my list.
我该继续工作了
I-I should probably get back to work, though.
还是要谢谢你 加文
But thanks, Gavin.
简
And, Jane,
你最好去收拾一下地下室的烂摊子
you might want to take care of that mess down in the basement.
好的 我 这就去
Oh, okay. I'll-- I'll get on that.
丹妮尔 你好
Danielle, hey.
昨晚的约会如何
How was your, uh, your date last night?
谁知道呢 他爽约了
Go figure. He canceled.
真遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry.
是他的损失
His loss.
没错 不好意思 我得走了
That's right. Anyway, I gotta run.
有空再聊好吗
Can we, uh, can we catch up later?
-行啊 -好
- Sure. - Great.
代我向亨利问好
Tell Henry I say hi.
她人很好
She's sweet.
能找到亨利那样的好男人 真幸运
Lucky to have found someone like Henry.
"真爱值得你辛苦追寻"
"Finding love makes it worth the pain of searching for it."
我好像在哪听过这句话
I think I've heard that before, somewhere.
希望如此
I hope it's true.
有人吗
Somebody?
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表