剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
《鬼楼契约》前情提要
Previously on "666 Park Avenue"...
我对亨利的判断是正确的 他是个英雄
I was right about Henry. He's a hero.
我胸口的纹身从哪来的
H-how did I get this tattoo on my chest?
俗话说债务是灵魂上的印迹
Well, they say that a debt is a mark against the soul.
这地方深藏着太多黑暗
There is a darkness coming from this place.
如果留在这儿 我会疯掉的
If I stay here--if I stay here, I'm gonna go crazy
也许会受伤
or I'm gonna get hurt
一位叫康定斯基的病人刚刚送到
I believe a new patient named Kandinsky has just arrived.
是时候还债了
Time to start repaying that debt.
我想要德雷克大楼
I want the Drake.
我会给你一个从这场争斗中脱身的机会
I'm going to give you a chance to walk away from this fight,
而且我强烈建议你 接受我的提议
and I strongly suggest you accept my offer.
电梯等一下
Hold the elevator, please!
谢谢
Thank you.
梅勒妮
Melanie.
你是洛蒂的女儿对吧
You're Lottie's daughter, right?
是的
That's me.
十楼 对吗
Tenth floor, isn't it?
你妈妈是个很好的住户
Your mother is one of my favorite residents.
要当外婆了她一定很激动
She must be very excited to become a grandmother.
你的女儿还好吗
And how's your little girl doing?
你怎么知道我怀的是女儿
How'd you know I was having a little girl?
瞎猜的
Mm, lucky guess.
梅勒妮 你怎么来了
Melanie! What are you doing here?
我给你买♥♥了些杂货
I brought you groceries.
农贸市场的桃子很不错
The farmers' market had some amazing peaches.
我在电梯里碰见多伦先生了
I, uh... saw Mr. Doran in the elevator.
你跟他说话了吗
Did you speak to him?
当然说了 不然还能无视他吗
Of course I did. What do you expect me to do, ignore him?
他猜出来我怀的是女孩
He guessed I was having a little girl.
我告诉过你 不要跟他说话
I told you never to speak to him.
你怀孕的时候不应该来这
You shouldn't come around here while you're pregnant.
为什么
Why not?
你一个人住在这我很担心
I get worried about you living in this place alone.
你赶快走
You have to go.
生完孩子才能再来
And don't come back until after this baby is born.
-如果我想见你怎么办 -那也不行
- But what if I wanna see you? - Doesn't matter.
我不想让你沾上这楼里的邪气
I don't want you around the bad things in this building.
什么邪气
Okay, w-what bad things?
妈 如果这里有危险 我不会让你留在这的
Mom, I'm not gonna leave you here if this place is dangerous.
你也帮不了我
There's nothing you can do for me.
我现在不能离开德雷克大楼
I-I can't leave the Drake now.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
为了诺娜宝宝
For the sake of baby Nona,
你必须离开
you have got to leave.
-妈 -别说了
- Mom. - No.
快走
Go on.
-妈 别这样 -走
- M-mama, stop! Y-- - No.
-快离开这 -你疯了吗
- Get out of here. - You're acting crazy!
喂
Hello?
有人在吗
Is anyone there?
拜托 拜托 拜托
Please. Please, please.
有人吗
S-some--somebody?!
救救我
P-please help me!
怎么样 外婆
How's that, grandma?
好点了吗
Better?
鬼楼契约
第一季 第七集
我刚跟加文谈过
I just spoke to Gavin,
他们想让我们搭他们的车去
and they want us to ride over with them.
好 很好
Okay. Great.
亲爱的 你不兴奋吗
Babe, you're not excited?
你男友可是因为见义勇为
Come on, your boyfriend's getting
要接受市长嘉奖了
a commendation from the mayor for being a badass.
而且我们是坐豪车去
And we're going over there in a limo.
好吧
Yeah.
没错 是...
Yeah, it's, uh...
挺好的
It's great.
你知道有件事很奇怪吗
You know what the weird thing is?
我记得枪声
I mean, I remember the gun,
记得用椅子砸康定斯基
I remember swinging the chair at Kandinsky...
简
Jane?
怎么了
What's going on?
你在这里风生水起 亨利
Everything's going so well for you, Henry.
我为你骄傲 但是...
I-I'm proud of you, but...
我不能待在这里
I can't stay here,
尤其是万圣节之夜事件之后
not after what happened on Halloween night.
我想回家
I wanna go home.
我知道你身上发生了一些事
Look, I know something happened to you.
-对此我从未怀疑过 -不只是一些事
- I'm not doubting that for a second. - Something.
亨利 我在这里没有安全感
Henry, I don't feel safe here.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我很害怕
I'm scared.
简 是你告诉我
Jane, you were the one that told me
不应该逃避恐惧的
I shouldn't run away from my fear.
是你说服我来纽约的好吗
You convinced me to come to New York, all right?
现在 我们一切都很顺利
And now everything is-- is going great for us.
是我们 简 不仅仅是我
Us, not just me, Jane.
我们该走了
We should go.
迟到可不好
We don't want to be late.
亨利英勇无畏 把自己的生死置之度外
Acting with courage and without regard for his own safety,
他单枪匹马阻止了持枪歹徒
Henry single-handedly stopped the gunman
使他没有机会继续开枪
before he could fire his weapon again.
亚里士多德说过 人类最伟大的品质
Aristotle said that the greatest quality of the mind,
第一是正直 第二就是勇气
next to honor, is courage.
而亨利·马丁集二者于一身
Henry Martin exemplifies both of these qualities.
虽然他是本市新的一员
He's a new citizen of our great city,
但我们会像对待自己的孩子一样对待他
but we embrace him as one of our sons.
为了表彰他的英勇行为
And in recognition of his heroism,
发扬英勇无畏和公民精神
demonstrating exceptional bravery and citizenship,
我很高兴在此授予亨利·马丁
I am pleased to present Henry Martin
青铜勋章
with the bronze medallion.
亨利 祝贺你
Henry, congratulations.
恭喜恭喜
Here, here!
他过来了
There he is.
亨利
Henry!
你好 英雄
Hi. My hero.
我一直以来都想象着你站在那讲台上
The whole time, I was imagining you behind that podium.
"亨利·马丁市长" 听起来真顺耳
"Mayor Henry Martin"-- has a nice ring.
行了 别想那么远了
All right, let's not get ahead of ourselves.
那只是种荣誉 仅此而已
It was a nice honor, that's all.
对了 简 能借一步说话吗
Uh, Jane, can I talk to you about something?
当然
Yeah.
交响乐团的一个朋友
A friend of mine on the symphony board
刚刚在格雷莫西公园买♥♥了一幢褐砂石建筑
just bought a brownstone in Gramercy Park.
她正在找设计师 所以我就想到了你
She's looking for an architect, so I thought of you.
奥利维亚 谢谢你
Oh. Olivia, uh, thank you.
可是 我之前一直想跟你和加文说的
Um... but listen, I've been meaning to tell you and Gavin,
我决定离开纽约了
I've decided to leave New York.
为什么
Why?
我不确定我是否真正属于这里
I'm just not sure I really belong here,
毕竟...发生了这么多事
with... everything that's happened.
你这是在逃避
You're running away?
我不认为这是种逃避
Well, I wouldn't exactly call it running way.
我懂 只是太遗憾了
I understand. It's just too bad.
恰好当机遇要来敲门的时候
Just when opportunity decided to knock...
露
Lou?
露易丝
Louise?
天呐 布莱恩 你吓到我了
Oh, my God, Brian. You scared me.
露易丝呢
Where's Louise?
正在迈阿密拍照呢
She's on a photo shoot in Miami.
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表