剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
I asked the stage manager to change the lights.
来到这里 让我有点想跳舞
Something about being here makes me want to dance.
你当初为什么不跳了
Why'd you ever quit?
那不重要
It doesn't matter.
重要的是 我要重新开始跳舞了
What matters is, I'm gonna start dancing again.
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
我做了什么
What did I do?
你鼓励了我
You inspired me to.
我们有种奇妙的联♥系♥ 布莱恩
We have a special connection, Brian.
你应该也知道
I think you know that.
如果我们之间发生的一切
What if everything that's happened between us
比我们想象的要简单呢
is actually a lot simpler than we thought?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
如果是爱呢
What if it's love?
亨利
Henry?
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
简 听我说
Jane, look, I, uh...
我要跟你坦白
I have a confession to make.
好
Okay.
我什么都不想瞒着你
I don't want to keep any secrets from you,
我应该告诉你事情真♥相♥的
and I should've told you what was going on.
确实是加文把苏利文的事透露给媒体的
Gavin did leak the Sullivan story to the press,
而我也知情
and I knew about it.
所以
So...
你今天早上跟我说的
what you said to me this morning...
都是谎话
You lied to me?
我怕你不理解
Yeah, I didn't think you'd understand.
对 我确实不理解
You're right. I don't understand.
那个男人跟一个实习医生搞外遇
The guy cheated on his sick wife with an intern.
又不是我逼他做的
I didn't make him do that.
真♥相♥需要快速曝光
The story needed to get out there quick
不然我们就错失机会了
or else we'd miss our window.
这属于恶性政♥治♥竞争 亨利
It's dirty politics, Henry,
你说过你永远不会参与这样的事
Something you said you'd never be a part of.
简 故作清高就进不了市政厅
Jane, you don't get to city hall by being an altar boy.
这话可以去当竞选标语了
Oh, that'll make a great campaign slogan.
-简 你要去哪 -我去沙发睡
- Jane, where are you going? - I'm sleeping on the couch.
-简 -你竟然骗我
- Jane... - I can't believe you lied to me.
就是这个
Is that it?
盖乌斯·尤利乌斯·凯撒
Gaius Julius Caesar...
因为暴♥政♥遭人唾弃
So hated for his tyranny...
竟然被自己的子民杀害
That he was murdered by his own people.
愿上帝原谅我即将要做的事
May God forgive me for what I'm going to do.
也愿上帝原谅我
May God also forgive me.
我接受了你的建议 把真♥相♥告诉了简
So I took your advice and I told Jane the truth about the whole Sullivan thing.
是吗 我大概知道她为什么没来了
Ah. I'll hazard a guess that's why she's not here, too.
她昨晚睡沙发了
She slept on the couch last night.
这是成长必经的痛苦 亨利
Growing pains, Henry.
她生气不了多久
She won't stay mad for long.
哈兰说得对 确实是暗号♥
Okay, so Harlan was right. It is a cipher text,
但我只弄明白了这些
but this is all I've managed to get so far.
而且这东西没完没了
And there are pages and pages of this stuff.
要破解需要一段时间
It's gonna take a while to decode.
没关系 我们分头做 你我 还有库珀
That's okay. We'll split it three ways. You, me, and Cooper.
库珀不是被你冷落了么
I thought Cooper was in the dog house.
不 现在我唯一冷落的
No, I'm afraid the only person in the dog house
是我亲爱的亨利
is my dear... sweet Henry.
他怎么了
What did he do?
没什么
Nothing. Never mind.
我能帮你处理谋杀犯的神秘密♥码♥
So... I'm mature enough to handle mysterious codes from dead murderers,
却不能在情感问题上帮忙吗
but not a little relationship drama?
他对我撒了谎
He... lied about something. Okay?
所以呢
So?
那么
I mean...
他以为你现在在做什么
What does he think you're doing right now?
这不一样
Well... It's different.
我害怕他变成另外一个人
You know, I-I'm worried he's turning into somebody i won't recognize.
简 虽然我不是这方面的专家
Look, Jane, I'm no expert,
但你这好像是菲尔医生所说的
but it sounds like you're suffering from what Dr. Phil calls...
心理访谈节目主持人
情感投射
"Projection."
真的吗
Really?
做些改变 隐瞒秘密
Changes, keeping secrets.
不过 我才16岁
But hey, I'm only 16.
仪式开始时我说过
As I mentioned at the beginning of our service,
今天有一位当地英雄来到这里
we have a local hero with us today.
我们多次在报纸上读过他的事迹
We've read a lot about him in the papers.
有请亨利·马丁上台发言
I'd like to invite Henry Martin up to the podium to say a few words.
亨利
Henry.
"上帝的目光无处不在
"The eyes of God are in every place,
他注视着我们的善与恶"
"beholding the evil and the good within all of us."
这是我父亲告诉我的
My dad used to tell me that.
我们自以为能逃过上帝的目光
We try and convince ourselves that we can hide from those eyes,
以为做错事不会被审判
that when we do something wrong, we won't be judged...
救我脱离邪恶 天父
Deliver me from evil, father.
但我父亲让我明白
But my dad impressed upon me
我们一直在被审判
that we always were
不会改变
and we always will be.
他还让我明白了宽恕的恩泽
And he also impressed upon me the grace of forgiveness.
我们必须宽恕我们所爱之人
That we must forgive those who we love
并希望他们也会宽恕我们
and hope they find the grace to forgive us as well.
你知道耶弗他和他女儿的故事吗
Do you know the story of Jephthah and his daughter?
给点提示
Remind me.
耶弗他是古时一个武士 他与神做出了约定
Jephthah was an ancient warrior who made a deal with god.
他说 让我在战场赢得胜利
"Allow me to win in battle," he said,
我便会献祭出
"and I'll sacrifice the first person
我归家时从家里走出的第一个人
to walk out of my house upon returning home."
你知道他回去时看见谁了吗
Do you know who he saw?
我现在记起来了
I remember now.
他唯一的女儿
His only daughter.
真是惊艳
That is stunning.
但画框太次了
But this frame is atrocious.
地下室应该有一个更好的画框
I think we have a much nicer one downstairs in the basement.
我们去找找看吧
We should look.
你好 神父
Hello, father.
可以了结了吗
Shall we get this over with?
以上帝之名
In the name of God...
她利用了你 神父
She used you, father.
宝贝
Hey, uh, babe, can I...
能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
好 行
Yeah, yeah, sure.
-我 -让我先说
- Listen, I... - No, let me go first.
简 你是对的
Jane, you were right.
我错了 我不该对你撒谎
I messed up. I never should've lied to you.
你出现在教堂
And when you walked into that church,
让我明白我本可以做得更好
you made me realize that I'm better than that.
-不 亨利 -简
- No, Henry... - Jane...
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
我们的爱
Our love
就是在黑暗中指引我的光
is my light in the darkness.
没有你 我将何去何从
I would be lost without you.
你愿意与我共度余生吗
Will you please spend the rest of your life with me?
愿意
Yeah.
-愿意 -真的吗
- Y... uh, yes. - Yes?
愿意
Yes.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我爱你
Oh, I love you.
您先请 妈妈
After you, mom.
我记得画框应该放在这里
I seem to remember the frames being back here somewhere.
你♥爸♥爸很快就会从仪式上回来了
Your father should be returning from the service soon.
我想他回不来了
Actually, I don't think so.
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表