剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
-你什么 -没错
- You what?! - Yeah.
我甚至都不知道你在找工作 怎么回事
I-I didn't even know you were looking. What happened?
现在还没有正式定下来 但是我有机会
It's not official yet, but there is an opportunity
做一位市议会议员的幕僚长
with a city councilman to be his chief of staff.
我希望我能居功 但其实是加文帮了我
Now I wish I could take all the credit, but it was Gavin.
说实话 今天他 他启发了我
Honestly, he--he brought something out of me today.
他挑战我 这感觉很神奇
He challenged me. It was amazing.
亲爱的 我真为你感到骄傲
Sweetheart, I'm so proud of you.
那就赶紧收拾一下 我们马上出去
So get ready because we're gonna go out and celebrate
和布莱恩还有露易丝一起庆祝
with Brian and Louise.
-她能去吗 -算是吧
- Is she up to it? - Uh, yeah.
很明显 布莱恩说她感觉好极了
Apparently, Brian says she's feeling great.
亨利 我马上回来
Henry, I-I'm gonna be right back.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
里面很不好
It's bad in there.
什么不好
What's bad?
你好 简
Hello, Jane.
不好意思吓到你了
I'm sorry I startled you.
我只是下来找这些 最早的设计图
I just came down for these, the original blueprints.
-谢谢 加文 -我们说好了的
- Oh. Yeah, thanks, Gavin. - Deal's a deal.
祝你晚上愉快
Have a good night.
加文 等等我
Gavin, wait.
这大楼有时候真叫人觉得毛骨悚然
S-sometimes these buildings can be a little creepy.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道你什么意思
I know just what you mean.
看啊 你们看起来真不错
Wow! Look it! You guys look great!
我打扮的还算干净
Yeah, I clean up good.
-准备好了吗 -好的 可以走了
- Ready to go? - Yeah. Yeah, I think so.
我们今晚到底干什么
So what exactly are we doing tonight?
我们要去跳舞 我的朋友
We, my friends, are gonna go dancing.
露易丝 这地方真好
Louise, this is amazing!
我高中的时候经常来这里
I used to come here a lot in high school.
对不起 我听不清 你说什么
I'm sorry. I can't hear you. What?
说来话长了
It's a long story.
我以前天天逛夜店
I used to be a total club kid...
直到这位白马王子出现
before my white knight here
把我从花天酒地中救了出来
rescued me from a life of debauchery and fun.
故事不完全是这样的
Oh, that's not the exact story.
那时布莱恩写的剧刚刚在百老汇上演
Brian's play had just come out on Broadway--
不是我吹牛
if I could brag for a second,
他当时可是城里最受欢迎的人
he was the toast of the town.
我只是借助他的光环罢了
I just rode his coattails.
哥们 我真不知道你曾经那么
Dude, I had no idea you were, like, a big--
成功 那是好久之前了
Success? Eh, it was a while ago.
我真高兴咱们可以这样庆祝
You guys, I'm so glad we're doing this,
尤其是你们要搬出去了
Especially as you're-- you're moving out.
什么 你在说什么啊
What? What are you talking about?
-亨利说你们想搬出去 -亲爱的
- Oh! Henry said you were looking to move. - Hey, honey,
简觉得德雷克大楼闹鬼 你知道么
did you know that Jane thinks the Drake is haunted?
我 我从来没说这楼闹鬼
Oh, I-I... I-I-I never said haunted. I--
我也没说过闹鬼
I never said "haunted."
帮你看租♥房♥♥合同时 我可能说了什么
I-I may have said something when we were working on your lease.
我觉得我说的可能是鬼魂
Uh, I think I said "ghost". Maybe.
我不是说你怕鬼
Uh, not like you're afraid of ghosts,
但我真的 我快要窒息了 宝贝
but I'm really... uh, I'm drowning, babe.
你别说话了
Yeah, you need to stop talking.
你就这么打断我 好吧 谢谢
Yeah. You just jump in and-- okay, thank you.
等一下 我有点不明白
Okay, wait. I'm--I'm confused.
你为什么会检查我们的合同
Why would you be looking over our lease?
到底怎么回事 布莱恩
What the hell, Brian?
不是那么回事 不是
No. No, no, no.
我只是想看看我们有没有别的选择
It was just to see what our options were.
简直莫名其妙 我们的公♥寓♥很好
That makes absolutely no sense. Our apartment is amazing.
那次事故加文也处理得很好
Gavin made right with the accident.
没有必要搬到其他地方去
There's no reason we're gonna need to move.
天啊 阿莱克希也来了
Aah! Oh, my God. Alexis just got here.
嘿 过来
Hey! Come here!
太有意思了
How hilarious!
布莱恩 这该有多巧啊
Brian, how random is that?
确实挺巧的
It's pretty random.
好了 康定斯基先生
All right, Mr. Kandinsky,
你有什么故事呢
What is your story?
作为一个冷酷无情的俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥成员
"A ruthless figure of the Russian mafia,
康定斯基小传
作者
安妮·摩根
康定斯基为了躲避法律制裁
"Kandinsky has eluded law enforcement
流亡到很多国家
"in several countries.
已经很久没有露面了
"It's been years since anyone has seen his face.
作为一个夺命狂徒
"A lethal enforcer,
康定斯基以将受害人
"Kandinsky was known to torture his victims to death
用镊子扳手折磨至死著称
"with pliers and wrenches,
并将工具随身携带在所谓的杀人工具箱中
"which he carried in a so-called 'murder kit'.
他的脸上有一道锯齿形的疤
His face marked by a jagged scar."
发送
喂
Hello?
有人吗
Is somebody there?
不要 不要
No! No!
救命啊
Help me, please!
救命啊
Please, help me!
您拨♥打♥的号♥码无法接通
Your call cannot be completed as dialed.
-不要 -请挂断后重试
- No! No! - Please hang up and try again.
我为我对布莱恩说的话道歉
Listen, I am sorry I said anything to Brian.
我再也不会辜负你对我的信任了
All right? I will never betray your trust again.
不管你同不同意 我们要永远在一起
Okay? Like it or not, we're gonna be together forever,
所以说我刚刚做出了一个重大的承诺
so that's an enormous commitment I just made.
-你喝多了 -这点倒是真的
- You're drunk. - This is true.
但也不会改变我的承诺
But it doesn't change what I said.
这仅仅意味着
It just means that
我可能没能把话说得再漂亮点儿
I probably could've said it a little bit better.
这样吧 带我回家 其它的就一笔勾销
You know what? Take me home and all is forgiven.
我爱你
I love you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这里的音响太吵了 我听不太清
I couldn't quite hear you over the thumping bass in here.
-我爱你 -你说什么
- I love you. - Say what?
谢谢你 加文
Ah, thank you, Gavin.
既然我已经雇了你推荐的那个男孩
Now that I've hired your boy,
是时候谈谈这个交易里我最喜欢的部分了吧
time to talk about my favorite part of the deal--
我的酬劳
my compensation.
那个男孩 就是你的酬劳
The boy... is your compensation.
他是你能雇到的最佳人选
He's the best hire you'll ever make.
我相信他确实非常勤奋 不过
Well, I'm sure he's very industrious, but, uh,
我很遗憾要粉碎他的梦想了
be a shame to crush his dreams.
有关他梦想的问题就交给我吧
Oh, you let me worry about his dreams.
你得多留心
You should be more concerned
帮我搞定绿点古塔项目
about getting me the Greenpoint Towers Project.
这才是重点对不对
Is that what this is about?
加文 拜托
I mean, come on, Gavin.
咱们已经说的很清楚了
We've been through this.
我帮不上什么忙 我不是那座大楼的所有者
There's nothing I can do. I don't own the building.
我只是个小小的议员
I am a simple councilman--
恰好负责你所在辖区的重建权
Who controls all the redevelopment rights in your district.
你为什么对绿点这么感兴趣
Why are you so interested in Greenpoint?
那几乎就是个危房♥
It's one broken window away from being condemned.
怎么看也不是个明智的投资啊
How is that a good investment?
这只是你一个小小议员的看法
So says the simple councilman.
加文 我的确想帮你 可是我无能为力
Now I'd like to help you out here, Gavin, but I can't.
事实上 还有其他人 其他投资者
In fact, there's a--there's someone else, another investor.
看来我低估你的贪婪了
It seems I underestimated your greed.
我不会再犯同样的错误了
It won't happen again.
你开个价吧
So what's the number?
我要的不是钱
Well, there is no number.
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表