剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
I'm talking about her recent trip to the psych ward.
有人把她的入院报告传了出来
Someone slipped me her admittance report,
以及她的精神评估
her psych evaluation.
-什么 -我就直说了 亨利
- What? - Let me be blunt, Henry.
那种东西一旦传出去 你就完了
That kind of stuff gets out, you're done.
我们会继续寻找合适的候选人的
We're gonna keep looking for our candidate.
那些文件是绝密的 谁泄漏出去的
Those files are confidential. Who leaked 'em?
那不是重点 亨利
Beside the point, Henry.
听着 我知道她不是你的妻子
Look, I know she's not your wife.
如果你们只是玩玩
If this is just a fling,
那也没必要影响我们的合作 甩掉她就行
it doesn't have to be a deal breaker. Get rid of her.
恐怕我无法跟你合作了
That is a deal breaker.
我很高兴没有浪费你的时间 佩雷兹先生
I'm glad I didn't waste your time, Mr. Perez.
我不会是最后一个给你相同忠告的人
I'm not gonna be the last guy to give you the same advice.
我看到彼得·克莱默把他的日记
I saw Peter Kramer hide his journal
藏在这间公♥寓♥的壁炉里
in this apartment in a fireplace.
在原始蓝图上还能找到
It's in the original blueprints. I...
这儿是窗户
the window is right here,
那么应该有一个壁炉
which means there used to be a fireplace...
就在那
right here.
我们还等什么
What are we waiting for?
我觉得做这些已经
I think this goes beyond the parameters
超出了我警务范围了
of my police duties.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
你为什么会过来
Why are you here?
过来帮我
With me? Helping me?
你不用管你的工作吗
What about your job?
我曾经在上东区工作了三年
I've been working the upper east side for three years.
我们接到相同的报案 比如奇怪声响
We get the same amount of calls about weird noises,
奇怪的事 失踪人口和其他辖区一样多
strange stuff, missing persons, as any other precinct.
你知道这栋楼有多少个报案吗
You know how many of those calls originate from this address?
警监认为只是巧合 但我不敢苟同
My captain thinks it's a coincidence. I don't.
所以说 我只要在德雷克大楼里
Technically, when I'm at the Drake,
我就是在工作
I'm on the job.
另外 跟你待在一起挺好的
Plus, you're pretty good company.
不好意思
Excuse me. It's, uh...
是亨利打来的
Oh, it's Henry.
嗨 亲爱的
Hey, babe.
-嗨 你怎么样 -亨利
- Hey, how you doing? - Henry,
你不需要每五分钟
you don't have to call
就来个电♥话♥查一次岗 好吗
and check up on me every five minutes, okay?
我不是查你岗 我是想知道你平安
I'm not checking up on you. I'm checking in on you.
有什么区别吗
There's a difference?
当然 前者是出于担心
Yeah. The first one is done out of concern.
后者则是出于爱
The second one is done out of love.
你这话说的像个政客
You sound like a politician.
对了 亨利
Oh, my God. Henry,
会谈结果如何
how did your meeting go?
他不确定会不会支持我
Uh, he's not sure he wants to back me.
我估计他还要见别的候选人
I-I guess he's got other candidates to meet.
你可以改变他的想法
Well, maybe you can go change his mind.
是的 我正在那么做
Yeah, that's what I'm doing.
好了 我爱你
All right. I love you.
再联♥系♥ 亲爱的
I'll call you later, babe.
好的 我也爱你
Yeah. I-I love you, too.
你很喜欢为多伦一家工作吗
You like working for the Dorans?
他们对你好吗
They treat you well?
六周带薪假期
Six weeks paid vacation,
包括养老金和牙医
401k, dental?
多伦一家是好人
The Dorans are good people.
你闭嘴
Keep your mouth shut.
你就像他们的跑腿跟班
You're like their errand boy.
我不是他们的跟班
I'm not their errand boy.
我说错了 是狗腿子
My bad. Lapdog.
电♥话♥那边不是萨莎 是其他人
That wasn't Sasha on the phone. That was someone else.
你在拖延时间好逃走
You were stalling so you could escape.
你觉得我不会开枪
You think I won't pull this trigger,
那你就错了
you're wrong.
等等
Wait.
的确是萨莎接的电♥话♥ 我发誓
It was Sasha on the phone, I swear.
我可以再打一遍 你来跟她说
I'll call her again. You can leave a message yourself.
再打一次
Call.
你好
Hello?
萨莎
Sasha?
多伦太太
Mrs. D.?
是她吗
Was it her?
带我去见她
I want you to take me to her.
多伦太太 我们应该低调行事
Mrs. D., we should just probably lay low.
带我见她 否则我就带你回德雷克大楼
Take me to her or I take you to the Drake.
你好吗
How'd you do?
我没查到谁泄露了简的精神报告 但
Well, I didn't find out who leaked Jane's psych file, but...
你搞到了其他东西
You got something else?
我找到了佩雷兹先生的一些脏事
I did find some dirt on Mr. Perez.
你确定要这么做么
Are you sure wanna go down this road?
我不喜欢被人随意摆布
I don't like getting pushed around,
特别是那些不公平竞争的人
especially by people who don't play fair.
去年 佩雷兹先生在一项
Mr. Perez dodged city taxes
土地交易上逃了税
on a land deal last year.
这消息不错
This is good.
亨利 敲诈可是违法的
Henry, blackmail's illegal.
这不是敲不敲诈的问题
It isn't about blackmail.
这是关于是与非的原则问题
It's about right and wrong.
这是为了保护简
It's about protecting Jane.
我得走了
I gotta run.
我希望你清楚自己在做什么
I hope you know what you're doing.
在这里吗
Is it there?
我不确定 不知道是哪块砖
I'm not sure. I mean, it could be any of these bricks.
我还以为你知道呢
I figured you'd know.
等等
Wait.
把撬棍递给我
Hand me the crowbar.
谢谢
Thanks.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
这东西几乎看不懂
It's barely legible.
有一些是密♥码♥
Some of it's in code.
我得去见下玛丽丝 谢谢
I need to go talk to Maris. Thanks.
你说过莉比和我有很强的联♥系♥
You said that libby and I had a powerful connection.
我想知道那是什么意思
I need to know what that means.
你是怎么发现这些的
How did you discover all of this?
我找到了彼得·克莱默的日记
I found Peter Kramer's journal.
这里
Here.
我们今晚召唤出了一些可怕的东西
"We called forth something terrible tonight,
这会让我们后悔一辈子
something I fear we will regret until the grave."
我想让你再带我回去一次
I need you to take me back one more time.
我得知道莉比到底怎么了
I need to know what happened to Libby.
那让我们继续开始吧
Shall we begin where we left off?
仔细听好
Listen to me very carefully.
带上乔瑟琳立刻离开德雷克大楼
Take Jocelyn and leave the drake immediately.
等等 我不明白
W-wait. I don't understand.
没时间解释了 现在必须离开
There's no time to explain. You need to leave now.
快走吧 走啊 好的
Go now. Go. Okay.
任何人阻止都不要停
And don't stop for anyone.
快走 快点
Very, very quickly. Come on.
好的
Okay.
没关系 快过来
All right. All right. Quick.
快点 跟我来
Quick. Come with me.
彼得在哪里 你看过他的公♥寓♥了吗
Where's Peter? Have you looked in his apartment?
找过了 我到处都看过了 乔瑟琳呢
Yes. I've looked all over. What about Jocelyn?
几点了 马上就到时间了
What time is it? It's almost time.
乔瑟琳
Jocelyn!
亲爱的 千万别出声 好吗
Sweetheart, be very quiet, okay?
你的女儿去哪里了
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表