剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
They loved you.
他们一直问我关于简的事
They kept asking me questions about Jane.
她本该在那里
She should've been there.
你想听听我专业的意见吗
Hey, do you want me to provide adviced perspective?
我就当你默认了
I'll take that as a "Yes."
让简在你身边秀恩爱
Having Jane on your arm
不是你现在所需要的形象
is not the image that you need right now.
你这话是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
意思就是 纽约的最佳黄金单身汉
It means New York's most eligible bachelor
不管是真是假 对你很有利
whether or not it's true, is good for you.
让你受到注意 尤其是女性的注意
It gets you noticed, especially by women.
让我把话说清楚 好吗
Let me be clear with you, all right?
我的为人 我的生活 我的价值观
Who I am, my life, my values,
简是我生命的一部分
Jane is a part of that.
亨利 你女朋友很可爱和蔼并且漂亮
Look, Henry, your girlfriend is sweet and kind and beautiful,
但看着我的眼睛 并告诉我
but look me in the eye and tell me that you think
她了解在这个城市要如何成功
she understands what it takes to succeed in this town.
不管你多爱她 她永远无法理解
No matter how much you love her, she is never gonna understand
你想在这个城市政坛留名的野心
your drive to make a mark in city politics.
你错了
You're wrong.
但愿如此
I hope I am.
在你离开前 我想我们应该谈谈
Before you use the exit, I thought we should talk.
你怎么知道是我
How did you know it was me?
特伦特先生从没想明白
Mr. Trent never put it together
你就是给他打电♥话♥的那个人
that you were the man who made the call,
但当你看他被绑在椅子上时 你那种眼神
but the look in your eyes when you saw him tied to that chair...
我就看出来了
that was all I needed.
加文 拜托
Gavin, come on.
我们认识很久了 我可以改正错误
We got a lot of history. I can make it right.
我可以帮你拿回盒子 我愿意做任何事
I can help you get your box back. I'll do anything.
告诉我究竟是怎么回事
Tell me what it was all about.
据我所知 就是钱
As far as I know, money.
计划是给你俩安排一次晚宴
The plan was to set up a dinner between you two.
他带上你的盒子
He'd bring your box,
你给他一千万美元的无记名债券和
you'd bring him the $10 million in bearer bonds, and...
好了
Come on.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
真的吗
You mean it?
我刚想到一个你能帮上忙的法子
I just thought of a way you can be useful.
快啊
Come on.
冲啊
Come on...
快冲啊 冲啊 冲啊
Come on, come on, come on.
加文
Gavin?
我要知道真♥相♥
I want the truth--
不是你编造的真♥相♥ 不是你认为我想听的
not a version of the truth, not what you think I wanna hear.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
要我再问一遍吗
You gonna make me ask again?
我从另外一个医生那
I got another blood test,
得到另一份血液检验报告
from a different doctor.
氯仿
Chloroform?
万圣节派对那晚
The Drake had an uninvited guest
德雷克大楼有位不速之客
the night of the Halloween party.
他把你弄昏
He knocked you out,
让我分神 他好撬开保险箱
used you to distract me while he broke into the safe.
他装神弄鬼
This... whole charade
就为了债券和首饰吗
because of bonds and jewelry?
不是那个保险箱
Not the safe in the closet.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们有危险吗
Are--are we... in danger?
让我用歉意 给你一个承诺
Let me trade my apology for a promise.
我不会让你发生任何事
I will not let anything happen to you.
我认为这个人的嫌疑最大
This is the man I believe is responsible for the theft.
我还不知道他的名字 但
I don't know his name yet, but--
维克特·肖恩
Victor Shaw.
他今天午饭的时候找到我
He, um, he approached me today at lunch.
想利用我来伤害你
He was trying to use me to hurt you.
我还以为他是个变♥态♥
I just thought he was a creep.
怎么伤害我
Hurt me how?
让我和你作对
Well, turning me against you.
他知道你不会告诉我发生了什么
He knew you weren't telling me what had happened.
但是
But...
他怎么知道的
How could he know that?
从得知盒子消息的相同渠道
Same way he knew about the red box.
斯坦伯格
Steinberg.
山姆
Sam?
山姆背叛我们
Sam betrayed us?
我已经处理好这事了
I've dealt with the problem.
我不要再留言给他
I don't want to leave another message.
我要和加文面谈
I need to speak to Gavin.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
埃文斯医生 你是利用我的慷慨之心
Dr. Evans, is this about using my generosity
来放纵自己的赌博恶习吗
to indulge a gambling habit?
不是 这到底是怎么了
No. What the hell is going on?
我胸口的纹身从哪来的
H-how did I get this tattoo on my chest?
俗话说债务是灵魂上的印迹
Well, they say that a debt is a mark against the soul.
当然 我们看看能否换一种方式
Of course, we could just forget about the dollar figure,
来代替金钱偿还你的债务
see if we can work out another form of repayment.
任何事都行
Anything.
随叫随到的医生一定很值钱
I believe there's great value in having a doctor on call.
好的 我能为你服务
Okay, I could do that for you.
但是 当我打电♥话♥给你时
But... when I do call you,
你最好要接听
it'll be in your best interest to answer.
我回来了
Hey, I'm here.
过来
Over here.
你做什么呢
What are you doing?
我在找一支钢笔时
I was looking for a pen,
在桌上看到这篇文章
and I saw this article on the desk.
你告诉警♥察♥关于万圣节那晚的所有事
Everything you told the cops about Halloween night--
都在这上面 简
it's all here, Jane.
你描述的几乎就是1929年发生的事
What happened in 1929 is almost exactly what you described.
你觉得那是我编的
You think I made it all up?
我不知道该怎么想
Yeah, I don't know what to think.
这一切都是因为你想离开德雷克大楼吗
Is this all because you wanna leave the Drake?
我就知道你不会相信我的
I knew you wouldn't believe me.
好了简 我们不应该讨论一下这事吗
Oh, come on, Jane. We're not gonna talk about this?
听起来你已经有了自己的推断
Well, it sounds like you have it all figured out.
你好 肖恩先生
Hello, Mr. Shaw.
看来不必做自我介绍了
I see no introductions are necessary.
你把钱包装得这么隆重啊
You gift wrapped my money.
这是奥利维亚的主意
It was a Olivia's idea.
你在那次午餐时给她留下了很深的印象
You left quite an impression on her at lunch.
她很美 你真幸运
She's lovely. You're a lucky man.
她充满了活力
She's so full of life.
你对这个价格眼都没眨一下
You didn't bat an eye at the price.
我们都清楚这并不是钱的问题
We both know this isn't about money.
是关于正义的问题
It's about justice.
我要夺走你的一切 加文
I'm going to take everything away from you, Gavin,
就像你对其他人做的那样
just like you do to everyone else.
那你是把自己当成英雄了
You fancy yourself a hero then?
不是 我只是一个找到了方法的人
No, I'm... just a man who's found a way
能让你归还很久之前从我这里偷走的东西
to get back what you stole from me a long time ago.
一旦成了我的 我是不会归还的
Oh, I don't return things once they're in my possession.
所以我一开始就保护好我手中的筹码
That's why I secured my leverage first.
红盒子
The red box.
为什么不说说你到底想要什么呢
Why don't you tell me what you really want?
我想要德雷克大楼
I want the Drake,
而且你要拱手将它让给我 否则我就会
and you're going to hand it over to me, or I'm going to--
打开盒子 好吧
Open the box. Right.
你就这么有自信你能释放里面的东西
You're confident you can release what's inside?
你觉得我会花大价钱得到一样东西
Do you think that I would go to the trouble of getting it
而不清楚我面对的是什么吗
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表