剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
This sounds like the beginning of a break-up speech.
我只是觉得在调查结束前
I just think that we probably shouldn't socialize
我们最好不要再有来往了
until the investigation is over.
你是为这事儿烦恼吗
Oh, that's what's bothering you?
我可以向你保证 没什么可担心的
I assure you, there is nothing to worry about.
加文 从我的角度讲
Gavin, in my position,
即使稍微显现一些不当之处
even the appearance of impropriety--
派克影响了你的思考
Pike got in your head.
加文
Gavin--
你愿意相信此次调查
Do you believe this investigation is
只不过是一场伪装游戏吗
anything more than a charade?
我相信 但是
I'm sure, but--
派克委员
Commissioner Pike
只是在操控你
is manipulating you.
他在利用你接近我
He's using you to get to me.
扳倒伟大的加文·多伦
Bringing down the great Gavin Doran
能使他的事业一飞冲天
would skyrocket his career.
我觉得似乎不是这么回事
I don't think that's what this is about.
你有没有察觉到你的上司已经
Are you aware that your boss has been lining his pockets
把开♥发♥商的钱放进口袋里好多年了
with developers' dollars for years?
那是曼哈顿公开的秘密
It's the worst-kept secret in Manhattan.
很有趣 你以前从未提过
That's funny. You've never said that before.
我不想让你陷入不利的境地 亨利
I didn't want to put you in a bad spot, Henry.
加文 你为什么对我和简这么好
Gavin, why have you been so nice to me and Jane?
我们只是无名小卒
We're nobodies.
因为我在你身上看见一些特质
Because I see something in you,
一些我很久都没有见到的东西
something I haven't seen for a long time.
那些礼物 恭维
The gifts, the flattery,
以及纽约所有的贵宾优待
V.I.P. access to all New York has to offer--
你到底期盼我用什么来偿还
at what point do you expect me to start paying you back?
你这是在侮辱我
Now you're insulting me.
你当时希望我告诉你那片土地
You wanted me to tell you that Alpern land
紧邻一片有毒的废墟
was next to a toxic waste dump.
我自己做了调查
I do my own research,
其中包括我所有投标地♥产♥的土壤分♥析♥
and that includes getting soil analyses of any property I bid on.
绿点古塔
大楼
你原来是在考验我
It was a test.
坐下 亨利 喝一杯
Sit down, Henry. Have a drink.
我真是个白♥痴♥
I'm such an idiot.
小心 亨利
Careful, Henry.
你一旦走出门 一切就都变了
You walk through that door, things change.
我知道你对亨利有计划
I know you have a plan for Henry,
但或许是时候放开他了
but maybe it's time to cut him loose.
如果真到那一步
If it comes to it,
我会行必要之举的
I'll do what I have to do.
我是简 德雷克大楼的
Jane, from the--the Drake.
对哦 你好
Oh, right. Hi.
我找到你的墨镜了
Oh. I-I found your glasses.
有人把它交到了失物招领处
Someone turned them in to lost and found.
是吗 太好了 太好了 谢谢
Really? That's great. That's great. Thank you.
-不客气 -谢谢
- You're welcome. - Thanks.
你 有什么需要我帮忙的吗
Was, uh, was there something I can help you with?
是啊 我...
Uh, yeah, yeah, I...
我想问问你诺娜的事
I wanted to ask about Nona.
我不能和你谈论病人的事
I can't discuss a patient with you.
不 我无意打探她的秘密 我只是
No, I-I don't want to know her secrets. I just...
我想更多地了解她
I want to know more.
好吧 我只能这么说
All right, here's what I can say.
一年半以前 发生了一起事故
A year and a half ago, there was an accident,
诺娜的父母亲因此双亡
and both of Nona's parents were killed.
我之前都不知道
I didn't know.
你现在知道了
Now you know.
据我所知 她祖母似乎从来都不在她身边
And from what I can tell, her grandmother is never around,
她差不多是自己一个人过的
so she's practically raising herself.
我很小就失去了妈妈 而且
Listen, I-I-I lost my mom young, and,
我爸也基本不在我身边 所以
you know, my dad wasn't exactly around, so...
我很理解她的处境
I get what she's going through.
她需要一个可以信任的人
She just needs someone that she can trust,
那个人不是我
and it's not gonna be me...
但或许可以是你
But maybe it can be you.
加文 谢天谢地 你得帮帮我
Gavin, thank goodness. I need your help.
我写了一篇故事 是关于一个叫康定斯基的人
I wrote a story about this man, Kandinsky,
他是我虚构的一个人物
and I-I mean, I made him up,
但现在他却想杀了我
and now he's trying to kill me.
他已经 已经 杀了我的主编
He already--he--he already-- he--he killed my editor,
那都是我的错
and it's all my fault.
你希望用你的呼声改变世界
You wanted to change the world with your voice.
真是...
That's a...
高尚的志向
noble ambition.
我可以让康定斯基离去
I can make Kandinsky go away,
但我需要你再写一篇文章
but I'll need you to write one final article--
关于腐♥败♥的市政规划专员
A piece about the corrupt city planning commissioner.
不 我不想再重蹈覆辙了
No, I-I don't want to do it again.
我不希望再有任何人因此而死
I don't want anyone else to die.
我保证
I promise
不会再有无辜之人因此而死了
no innocent lives will be lost if you write this piece.
我会提供给你全部的素材
I can tell you everything you need to know.
甚至标题我都替你想好了
I'll even give you a headline.
康定斯基绝对不会再来招惹你
And Kandinsky will never bother you again.
托尼 我几小时后回来
Tony, I'll be back in a few hours.
7点的时候帮我们备好车
Have our car outside at 7:00.
多伦太太
Uh, Mrs. D.
多伦太太 等等
Mrs. D., wait.
简发现了窃贼
Jane discovered the thief.
不 我送完快递回来
Uh, no. I came back from a delivery,
发现有一大包东西
and there was a whole bag of stuff
就放在我的桌子后面
just sitting behind my desk.
我一下午都像圣诞老人一样到处送东西
Been playing Santa Claus all afternoon.
那好吧 继续加油
Well then. Keep up the good work.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
绿点古
塔大楼
亨利·马丁和简·凡·维恩
我完全理解
I completely understand.
你什么时候有空
What day is good for you?
下周吗
Uh, next week?
稍等 我查下我的日程安排
Oh, hold on. Let me check my calendar.
好的
Okay.
你觉得怎么样 这条如何
So what do you think? This one?
亨利
Henry?
好啊 挺不错的
Uh, yeah, it looks great.
我想念我祖母的项链
I miss my grandmother's necklace.
你见过诺娜的祖母吗
Have you ever met Nona's grandma?
其实 我挺担心她的
You know, I worry about her.
她真的与众不同
She's so different.
她让我想起了我14岁的时候
You know, she reminds me of me when I was 14
那时候的我对整个世界不满
and really pissed at the world
而且相当的寂寞
and really, really lonely.
亨利
Henry?
你还好吧
Are you okay?
当然 一切都很好
Yes. Everything is great.
一切都那么好
Everything is so great...
这条项链也不错
including that necklace.
宝贝 咱们不要参加这次宴会了
Baby, how about we skip out on this shindig
咱们换个地方看场比赛如何
and we go watch the game somewhere?
你肯定是碰到什么事了
Well, now I know something's wrong.
自从我遇见你之后 你就一直想去拜访市长
You wanted to go to the mayor's house since I met you.
开玩笑呢
I'm kidding.
无论如何今晚我也一定要去
I wouldn't miss tonight for the world.
你看起来漂亮极了
And you look beautiful.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表