剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
That is impressive.
对一个大学没毕业的人是算不错了
Yeah, not bad for a college dropout, eh?
在那之后德雷克大楼经历了很多
The Drake's come a long way since then.
我也一样
But then, so have I.
那一杆挥的很霸气啊
Well, that's a serious swing.
之前有赌过球吗
You ever play for money?
没有 我不赌的
No. No, I'm not much of a gambler.
但是你搬到了纽约
But you moved to New York,
在市长办公室谋得了一个职位
got a job in the mayor's office.
很有野心啊
That's ambition.
有野心 就有风险
With ambition, there is risk.
你的意思是 我拿人生在赌
So I'm--I'm gambling with my life?
谁不是呢
Always.
简
Jane.
奥利维亚 你怎么来了
Olivia. What a surprise.
门开着
The door was open.
是吗 我以为锁了呢
Oh! I thought I locked it.
走吧 带你买♥♥裙子去
Let's go. I am taking you dress shopping.
亲爱的 去打扮一下 还有...
Oh, and get cleaned up, dear, and...
换双鞋
change your shoes.
其实 我想先去图书馆
Yeah, a-actually, I was gonna hit the library
然后再...
first before--
简 我要带你去个特别的地方
I am taking you someplace special, Jane.
快点 我就上午有时间
Hurry. I only have the morning.
好吧
Okay.
你占我位置了 多伦
You're in my spot, Doran.
丹尼尔·斯通 认识下我的朋友亨利·马丁
Daniel Stone, meet Henry Martin, a friend of mine.
-很高兴认识你 -你好 亨利
- Nice to meet you. - How you doing, Henry?
我听说你准备花三千万以短售形式
Hey, I hear you tried to offer $30 mill in a short sale
从银行手中买♥♥走我的滨海房♥产
with the bank on my waterfront property.
你现在可是岌岌可危啊 丹尼老弟
Well, you were in a pinch, Danny boy.
我只是想帮帮忙
I was just trying to help.
我不想要你帮忙 加文
I don't want your help, Gavin.
你别插手 让我自己解决
I want you to back off and let me work it out.
解决什么
Work what out?
我听说市政♥府♥不会在环保问题上让步
I hear that the city is not budging on the environmental regs.
你现在负债那么多
Now you're overleveraged
命悬一线
and hanging on by your fingertips.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
我宁愿破产也不愿意卖♥♥给你
I'd rather go bankrupt than sell to you.
随你便
Suit yourself.
你看起来是个好孩子 亨利
You seem like a nice kid, Henry.
交友须谨慎
You should keep better company.
不好意思 他说的是绿点古塔大楼吗
I'm sorry. Was he talking about the Greenpoint Towers Complex?
在布鲁克林 你听说过吗
In Brooklyn. You know it?
当然 加文 我是搞市政规划的
Yeah. Uh, gavin, I work for city planning.
我们现在和那块地♥产♥有法律纠纷
We're in a legal dispute with that property right now.
我和斯通先生接触非常不合适
It's highly improper, possibly illegal for me
可能还是违法的
to have any contact with Mr. Stone.
我没意识到 不好意思
Well, I didn't realize that. I'm sorry.
没事 你之前不知道
Ah. Don't worry about it. You--you didn't know.
这两件香奈儿给她试一下
She'll try the two Chanels
还有另外一件卡洛斯-米拉
and the other Carlos Miele.
还有别的喜欢的吗 简
Any others you like, Jane?
它们都太漂亮了 我都不知道选哪个了
Um, they're all so, uh, beautiful. I don't know.
你一直在看那件红色的
You keep looking at the red one.
那是麦昆 那是本店最高档的裙子
The Mcqueen. It's the best dress here.
那是萨莎最喜欢的颜色
That was Sasha's favorite color.
我女儿
My daughter.
我不知道你还有个女儿
I didn't know you had a daughter.
她很早以前就去世了
She, uh, died a long time ago,
是车祸
in a car accident.
奥利维亚 我很遗憾
Oh, Olivia, I-I'm so sorry.
我之前不知道
I didn't know.
没关系 我只是突然想起来了
That's all right. It...snuck up on me.
我不用试那个红色的了
I don't--I don't need to try on the red one.
别傻啦
Oh, don't be silly.
试试看怎么样 一定要试
See how it looks. I insist.
好吧
Okay.
4000美元
不好意思奥利维亚 这些对我来说太贵了
I'm sorry, Olivia, but these just cost way too much for me.
行啦 我来付款
Oh, please. I'm buying the dress for you.
你喜欢红色那件 对吧
You liked the red one, right?
别别 真的 不能这样
No, no, no, no. Really, I-I can't.
这比我的车还贵
This costs more than my car.
那好吧 我猜你是
Well, then, I guess I'll let you find
不喜欢这些裙子吧
something more to your liking.
没有没有 你别生气呀
Oh, no, no, please-- please don't take offense.
我♥干♥嘛要生气 我约会要迟到了
Why would I? I'm gonna be late for my appointment.
你知道怎么回德雷克大楼吧
You'll find your way back to the Drake?
我给你买♥♥豆奶了 露
I got that soy milk you wanted, Lou.
逛了两家商店才找到
Had to go to two different grocery stores to find it.
亲爱的 来认识下我的新助手
Hey, honey, come meet my new assistant.
你找到助手啦
Hey, you found someone?
我说的吧 就知道你能找到
See? I knew you would.
布莱恩 这位是阿莱克希
Brian, this is Alexis.
ELLE杂♥志♥的编辑介绍我们认识的
An editor at "ELLE" hooked us up.
你相信吗 她就住在附近
Can you believe it? She lives in the neighborhood.
就在马路对面
Right across the street, actually.
嗨 很高兴认识你 布莱恩
Hi. Nice to meet you, Brian.
你好
Hi.
《德雷克历史》
德雷克大楼火势已被控制
精神病院自杀案
玛丽·巴洛
Mary Barlow.
精神病人从17层跳下
昨日有人看到玛丽·巴洛在这里
我们第二次约会就是在那个餐馆
That cafe's where we had our second date.
你记得吗
Do you remember?
吃甜点的时候你吻了我
You kissed me over dessert.
你当时很紧张
You were nervous.
我紧张死了
I was a wreck.
你说你爱我
You said you loved me,
我能从你的眼神里看出来
and I could see it in your eyes.
以前没人用那种眼神看过我
No one had ever looked at me that way before.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我觉得冷 约翰
I feel cold, John.
我带你回家
Let me take you home.
我这是怎么了
What's happening to me?
多伦先生知道该怎么办
Mr. Doran will know what to do.
我不能再失去她了
I can't lose her again.
想逃过死亡只有一种方法
There's only one way to cheat death.
你是说我必须伤害其他人吗
You mean I... I have to hurt someone else?
你当时说好就一个人
You only said one.
现在我要你再去解决一个
And now I'm saying another.
看看你门缝下面塞着的信封吧
Look for an envelope under your door.
她的命不过是你租来的 朋友
You're only renting this life, my friend.
付出应有的代价
Make the payment,
否则她将不久于人世
or she's not long for this world,
而你也一样
and neither are you.
亲爱的 你有30分钟的时间来准备
Babe, you got 30 minutes to get ready.
你见过我的袖扣吗
Have you, uh, have you seen my cufflinks?
什么
Huh?
你就穿这个
Is this what you're wearing?
是啊 便宜货 看上去是不是很没品位
Yeah. It was cheap. Does it look cheap?
不 不会 看起来不错
No. No, it looks nice.
你真不会撒谎
You're a lousy liar.
来看看这个 这照片是1927年的
Hey, check this out. It's from 1927.
他们是个兄弟会 叫做"龙之令"
They were a fraternal brotherhood called the Order of the Dragon.
你仔细看看这个地板
Now look closer at the floor.
看到这个镶嵌图案了吗
See the mosaic?
就在这座楼里 亨利
That's right here in this building, Henry.
真棒 所以这的地下室是男人聚会场所
Great. So the basement was a man cave.
真好笑 看到后墙开的那扇门了吗
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表