剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
His lack of taste proves my point.
你考虑过我的话吗
Have you thought about what I said?
或许有一天你自己参加竞选
Maybe running for office yourself one day?
我无时无刻不在想这个
Just every second of every minute.
我知道 那个是很美好的梦想
I mean, look, it's a great fantasy.
但目前 我得把注意力集中到现有的工作上
But right now, I have to focus on the job I actually have.
亨利 有件事你得知道
Listen, Henry, there's something you should know.
你们部门正在调查我
Your office has me under investigation.
-你说什么 -之前只是谣言
- What are you talking about? - I'd heard rumors.
但今天早上 我从律师那里确认了
But this morning I got confirmation from my lawyer.
他们说我的几桩地皮生意都是有内部消息的
They're saying I've gotten inside information on several land deals.
加文 我并不知情
Gavin, I-I had no idea.
不用担心
It's nothing to worry about.
好
Of course.
可能是绿点大楼工程的竞争者搞的鬼
It's probably coming from one of my competitors on the Greenpoint towers deal.
有些人为了一块地皮会不择手段
Some people will do anything for a piece of land.
或许我可以和派克委员谈谈...
Well, maybe I can talk to Commissioner Pike about--
我不会让你两头为难的
I won't have you putting yourself in the middle.
我也不会让你为你老板的行为负责
And I certainly don't hold you responsible for your boss' actions.
谢谢你的理解
I appreciate that.
重要的是
What's important is that
不要让这个小小的不愉快
we don't let this little bit of unpleasantness
影响我们的关系
affect our relationship.
救命
Help me!
你好 诺娜
Hey, Nona.
-墨镜很酷 -谢谢
- Cool sunglasses. - Thanks.
我刚好要找你
Oh, just the girl I was looking for.
我把墨镜落在你公♥寓♥里了吗
Did I leave my sunglasses in your apartment?
没有 当然没有
Uh, no. Definitely not.
可能你丢在外面了吧
Maybe you dropped them outside.
德雷克大楼小偷又行动了
And the Drake thief strikes again.
那可不一定 我是简 大楼管♥理♥员♥
We don't know that. Hi. I'm-- I'm Jane, the building manager.
我是英格丽德·韦斯曼 我...
Ingrid Weissman. I'm, um...
也是我的心理医生
A.K.A. My shrink.
在纽约 大家都在看心理医生
Oh. Everybody in New York is in therapy, right?
父子矛盾 一周两次
Daddy issues. Twice a week.
你的墨镜是什么样子 我会帮你留意
So what do your sunglasses look like? I'll keep an eye out.
好的 是黑色圆片的
Oh, right, they're, uh, they're black and round.
边上有两个"C"字
They have two "C"s on the side.
给你我的名片
Let me give you my card.
如果你找到的话 非常感谢
If you find them. Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
我送你出去
Let me walk you out.
内德
Ned?
内德 你在家吗
Ned, are you there?
内德 我有急事
Ned, it's an emergency!
快接电♥话♥ 快接电♥话♥
Oh, please pick up. Please pick up.
接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
Please pick up. Please pick up.
内德
Ned?
天啊
Oh, God.
喂
Hello?
我和你朋友玩得很开心
I had fun with your friend.
你是个坏女孩 竟敢说谎
You're a very bad girl. You lied.
下一个就是你
You're next.
诺娜
Hey, Nona.
我能和你祖母谈谈吗
Uh, I was wondering if I could speak to your grandmother, please.
抱歉 她在亚大城
Sorry. She's at A.C.
亚特兰大城
Atlantic City.
她喜欢乘坐老年人欢乐派对巴士
Oh. She takes the old people party bus
整天玩投币游戏机
and plays slots all day.
或许你可以帮到我
Well, maybe you can help me.
你见过这些东西吗
Uh, do you recognize any of this stuff?
没有
Uh, nope.
够了 交出来吧
Okay. Hand it over.
所有的东西 包括我祖母的项链
All of it, including my grandmother's necklace.
你是说我偷了这些东西
You're saying I took all this?
没错 下次你想抵赖的时候
Yeah. Next time you want to hide your criminal activity,
记得不要把证据戴在身上
don't wear the evidence.
我告诉你
I'll tell you what.
我会召开一个小会 咱俩还有你祖母
I'll just set a meeting with you, me, your grandmother,
以及奥利维亚·多伦 我们到时再说
and Olivia Doran, and we can all just talk about it then. Okay.
简 等一下 别走
Jane, wait. Don't leave.
我没拿你的项链
I didn't take your necklace.
真的吗
Really?
我发誓 我没有
I swear, I didn't.
但是 也许我拿了一些其他的东西
But, you know, maybe I have some of the other stuff.
亨利
Henry.
派克委员
Commissioner Pike.
进来 有人要见你
Come inside. Somebody wants to meet you.
好的
Sure.
亨利 来见过助理地方检察官
Henry, this is A.D.A.
瑞吉娜·威尔森
Regina Wilson.
她有几个问题要问你
She's gonna ask you a couple of questions.
有关什么的
About what?
你知道阿尔珀恩交易事件吗 马丁先生
You're familiar with the, uh, Alpern deal, Mr. Martin?
知道 当然了
Sure. Uh, yeah.
那旁边有一个有毒废料堆
The site turned out to be next to a toxic waste dump.
你在交易时 就知道此情况吗
And you were aware of its status at the time of sale?
-是的 -那你告诉别人了吗
- Yes. - And did you share this knowledge with anyone?
-没有 -加文·多伦买♥♥下了这块地
- No. - Gavin Doran bought the land and turned right around
却在一夜之间立刻转手卖♥♥给了一群中国投资商
and sold it to a group of Chinese investors overnight,
恰好在环境报告公示之前几个小时
hours before the environmental report became public.
有传言说你们两个私交甚密
Rumor has it you two are besties.
我没做任何违法或违反职业道德的事
I've done nothing illegal or unethical.
我们有很多这样的照片
We have hundreds of these.
在他们的公♥寓♥共进晚餐
At dinner at their apartment...
你是加文·多伦
You were the last person
卖♥♥掉那片土地前 见的最后一个人
that Gavin Doran saw before he sold the property.
你们派人跟踪我
You had me followed?
我们是派人跟踪他 你恰恰也在场
We're having him followed. You happened to be there.
多伦在本部门安插有内应
Doran has somebody in this office,
证据都显示是你
and it appears to be you.
你会失去一切
You will lose everything--
你的工作
your job,
你的名誉
your reputation.
你的律师执照也会被吊销
You will be disbarred.
但我是无辜的
Unless I'm innocent.
我是清白的
I'm innocent.
你可以接近多伦
You have access to Doran.
可以获取一些内♥幕♥文件
You could obtain the kind of documentation
将他送进大牢
that would put him in a cell
就关在他好友伯尼·麦道夫的隔壁
right next to his good friend Bernie Madoff.
不管你叫我♥干♥什么 我都不会做的
Whatever it is you're asking me to do, I won't do it.
休息一天 好好想想
Take a day. Think about it.
-我们不想毁了你 -但我们会的
- We don't want to ruin you. - But we will.
-他会听到我的 -谁
- He'll hear me. - Who?
求你了 告诉我
Please. Tell me.
明晚你和简不要坐地铁
You and Jane will not take the subway
去参加市长家的晚宴
to the mayor's tomorrow night.
坐我们的车去
You will ride with us.
抗拒不从 后果自负
Defy her at your peril.
我觉得
I think, um,
我觉得简可能想先去晚宴
I think Jane actually wanted to go to dinner first.
所以我们得晚点才能答复你们
So we'll have to get back to you on that.
我就不打扰你们了
I'll leave you two.
无论你现在鼓起勇气是想说什么
Whatever you're working yourself up to say,
我猜一定不是好消息
I'm guessing it's not good news.
加文 我真的非常感谢
Gavin, I so appreciate
你为我和简做的一切
everything you've done for me and Jane,
尤其是为我
especially me.
听起来就像是分手的开场白
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表