剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
是比钱更重要的
Something more than that, more than money.
这么说吧
Let's just say that, uh,
他知道我到底想要什么
he understands what it is that I'm really after.
给我个提示
Enlighten me.
好了 咱们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
我们正乐着呢
Oh, we're having fun!
来吧 宝贝 和我们一起跳吧
Come on, baby, dance with us!
没错 布莱恩 放松点
Yeah, Brian. Loosen up.
我想回去了
I wanna go.
再联♥系♥ 拜拜
I'll call you! Good-bye!
亲爱的妈妈
如果你在读这封信
我想让你知道我尽力了
这不是你的错 不要责怪自己
是他 他很邪恶
这是我唯一的出路
原谅我 我会想你的 爱你
纪念萨莎·多伦
他很邪恶
真的没办法让你改变心意了吗
And there's no way I can change your mind?
如果我不是个讲信用的人
I wouldn't have lasted this long
我也没法在纽约政坛混这么多年
in New York politics if I wasn't a man of my word.
没错 你是廉洁正直的模范
Yeah, you're a paragon of integrity.
行了 我雇了你的男孩 不是吗
Hey, come on. I hired your boy, didn't I?
从总体上看
All things considered,
你今天过得还不错 是吧
you had a pretty good day, huh?
亨利
Henry.
多伦先生说让你回来后去见他
Mr. Doran said he wanted to see you when you got in.
现在是凌晨两点
It's 2 o'clock in the morning.
他说的是今晚
He said tonight.
反正话带到了
Message delivered.
说不定他发现我们在房♥车里干什么了
Well, maybe he found out what we did in the limo.
最好没人发现
No one better find out.
-我马上就回来 -好的
- I'll be back in five minutes. - Mm. Okay.
不要
Don't.
什么
What?
不要干什么
Don't what?
别放他出来
Don't let him out.
加文 你找我有事吗
You wanted to see me, Gavin?
过来 亨利
Come on over, Henry.
每到这个时候 夜空如此宁静
It's so peaceful this time of night,
每个人的梦都那么真实
when everyone's dreams are real,
直到太阳升起 他们才发现并非如此
until the sun comes up and they realize that they're not.
这就是我想跟你说的 亨利
And that's why I wanted to talk to you, Henry.
此话怎讲
What do you mean?
我仔细考虑了比尔·爱德华兹的那份工作
This Bill Edwards job, I've been thinking about it.
它可能并不适合你
Maybe it's not for you.
这是什么意思 你听说什么了吗
What do you mean? Did you hear something?
没有 但是我了解爱德华兹这种人
No, but I know men like Edwards.
太多不可告人的秘密了
Too many skeletons in the closet.
他永远都不会成为一个真正的政客
He's never gonna be a real player.
可我觉得能成为议员的幕僚长
I think chief of staff for a councilman's
对我来说已经是个很大的进步了
a pretty big step for me.
不是的 亨利 你还不明白
No, no, no. You don't get it, Henry.
你不是那种帮别人竞选的人
You don't want to be the one to work on a campaign.
你应该是参选的人
You want to be the one with the campaign.
要敢于去梦想
Dream big.
要敢于梦想拥有一切
You've gotta want it all.
来人啊 救命啊
Help me, somebody!
救救我
Somebody help me!
救命
Help!
有人吗
Hello?
里面有人吗
Is anybody in there?
有人在里面吗
Is anybody in here?
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表