剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
应该的
Of course, of course.
你都不知道 那个卖♥♥酒的
So you wouldn't believe this guy in the wine shop.
想让我买♥♥一瓶八百美元的酒
He was trying to push an 800 dollars bottle of wine on me.
-听说过莫尼克红酒吗 -没有
- Have you ever heard of Chateau Monique? - No.
我也是 他不相信我居然没听说过
Yeah, well, he couldn't believe I hadn't heard of it either.
不过我坚决买♥♥了
But you'll be happy to know,
一瓶20块钱的梅鹿辄红酒 开心吧
I held firm on a bottle of merlot for 20 bucks.
估计只能给多伦夫妇拌沙拉酱用
That's what the Dorans use in their salad dressing.
我先去冲个澡
I'm gonna hop in the shower.
我开玩笑的
I'm funny.
今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
你没收到我的短♥信♥吗
What, you didn't get my text?
说你被一群鸟攻击了吗
The one about you being attacked by birds?
不是拼写错误吗
That wasn't an autocorrect mistake?
不是 我像蒂比·海德莉一样被袭击了
No. I got, like, tippi hedren attacked.
蒂比·海德莉 恐怖片《群鸟》主演
那些鸟从楼上公♥寓♥的墙里飞出来
They flew right out of the wall of an apartment upstairs.
太不可思议了
It was crazy.
我到现在还不知道它们从哪来
And I still can't figure out where they came from.
你去招惹它们了吗
Did you provoke them?
没有 我才没去招惹它们
No, I didn't provoke them.
我知道你是什么样 简
I know how you are, Jane.
洗你的澡去
Get in the shower.
我爱你
I love you.
简 亨利 你们来了
Jane, Henry, there you are.
抱歉我们迟到了 都是我的错
I'm sorry we're late. It's my fault.
奥利维亚 真是太棒了
Oh, Olivia, this is amazing.
这是给你和加文的
Here. Uh, for you and Gavin.
真周到
Oh, how thoughtful.
请随意享用酒水
Help yourself to a drink.
吧台就在前面
The bar is straight ahead.
-奥利维亚 -艾德安娜 失陪
- Olivia - Adriana. E-excuse me.
你的礼服太漂亮了
I love your dress.
想喝点什么
Uh, what do you want to drink?
调了伏特加的就行
Uh, something with vodka, please.
好
Okay.
亨利 这位是丹妮尔
Uh, Henry, this is Danielle.
她也住在德雷克大楼
She lives in the building.
你好 幸会
Hey. Nice to meet you.
你好 这里的寿司很棒
Hi. The sushi's excellent, by the way.
我刚才正跟你美丽的妻子说呢
I was just telling your lovely wife--
不是你的妻子吗
Not your wife?
她是很美丽
Yes, lovely.
但我们没结婚
Uh, no, not married.
是还没有
Oh, well, not yet.
一看就知道亨利是个值得托付的人
I can tell Henry is a keeper.
我也这么认为
Well, I like to think so.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, darling.
进去看看吧
Go on in, take a look.
32层 要建在高速公路西边
32 stories tall, just off the west side highway
43号♥街上
at 43rd Street--
建成独♥立♥公♥寓♥和办公楼
condos and office space.
-设计很棒 -肯定的
- Looks impressive. - It will be.
不过现在只是个钢筋框架
It's just a steel frame now.
负责人遇上了资金问题
These guys are in some kind of financing squeeze.
正不顾一切想脱身
They're desperate to get out.
叫阿尔珀恩发展集团 你可能听说过
The Alpern Development Group. You probably heard about it.
阿尔珀恩 听着耳熟
Alpern, yeah, it sounds familiar.
我低价接管了这个项目
I'm picking this project up for a song--
土地 建筑费 上空使用权都包括
lands, construction costs, air rights--all of it.
冒昧地问一句
Uh, if--if you don't mind me asking,
你说的低价是指多少
what's a song go for these days?
1亿美元
$100 million.
这事儿你知我知
That stays between us.
当然
Uh, yeah, of course.
你来了
Hey. There you are.
刚才在里面和加文聊天呢
I was just inside talking to Gavin.
这里景色实在太美了
Yeah. Can you believe this view?
我会习惯的
I could get used to it.
及时行乐吧
Well, enjoy it while you can.
午夜一过我们就要被"打回原形"了
We turn back into pumpkins at midnight.
看来你见过我们的新管♥理♥员♥了
You've met our new building managers?
你好 加文
Oh, hi, Gavin.
你发现我盯着他们看了
You caught me staring.
是的 他们人很不错
Yes, they're very nice.
有人跟你一起来吗
You here with someone?
约会对象吗 没有
Like a date? No.
难以置信
I find that hard to believe.
我不是没有去尝试
It's not for lack of trying.
"真爱值得你辛苦追寻"
"Finding love makes it worth the pain of searching for it."
有人这么跟我说过
Someone said that to me once.
说的人肯定没试过网恋
They never tried internet dating.
其实明晚我要出去约会
Mm. Actually, I'm going out with someone tomorrow night.
奇迹可能发生...按理说
Magic could happen... in theory.
熨斗区有家餐厅
There's a restaurant in the Flatiron District
氛围非常浪漫
that's very romantic.
我会跟领班打好招呼
I'll call the maitre d'.
一定招待好你和那位先生
He'll take care of you and your gentleman.
太好了 加文
That's nice, Gavin.
谢谢
Thanks.
举手之劳 何足挂齿
Never hurts to stack the deck.
亨利
Henry.
怎么了
Hmm?
我的衣服好像放烘干机里忘拿出来了
I think I left the clothes in the dryer.
明天再拿吧
Why not tomorrow?
大楼里有小偷
There's a thief in the building.
有人吗
Hello?
我要在十五分钟内赶到市区
I got 15 minutes to get downtown.
亲爱的 看到过我的黑袜子了吗
Have you seen my black socks anywhere, babe?
是不是在洗衣篮里
Yeah, did you check the, uh, laundry basket?
洗衣篮 好吧
Um, I--did I? Of course.
我觉得红色
You know, I'm thinking red
和你今天早上焦虑的样子
is a really nice contrast with the green skin tone
真的很搭
you have going on this morning.
其实我心里更焦虑
Yeah, well, for the record, I feel much worse on the inside.
好了 我爱你
All right. I love you.
对了
Oh, I'm sorry.
我忘了说 我...
I forgot to mention, I, uh,
邀请了多伦夫妇明晚共进晚餐
kind of invited the Dorans to dinner tomorrow night.
什么 你做了什么
I'm sorry. You kind of what?
简 我们可请不起他们去外面吃
Look, Jane, it's not like we can afford to take 'em out.
再说了 你厨艺很棒
And you're an amazing cook, Jane.
亨利 你要我为亿万富翁做饭
Oh, Henry, I have to cook for billionaires?
好吧 如果你想让我取消 我就取消
Fine. If you want me to cancel, I will.
我就跟他们我昨晚喝醉了
I'll just tell 'em I was drunk.
你欠我一个大人情
Yo so totally owe me.
我欠你个大人情
I so totally owe you.
我不想的 但我要迟到了
I hate to, but I'm gonna be late.
天下第一好女友
You're the best.
有一部电梯仍然无法运行
One elevator is still down.
我们正在等待最终检查结果
We're just waiting on final inspection.
如果您有急事就用货运电梯吧
Well, use the freight elevator if you're in a hurry.
是的 好 祝您愉快
Yeah. All right. Have a good day.
15个电♥话♥ 问的都是同一个问题
15 calls, same question.
托尼 你听说过德雷克大楼里的凶杀案吗
Hey, Tony, uh, you ever hear about a murder that happened at The Drake?
凶杀案 没 没有
A murder? Um... Uh, no, no.
发生过几起自杀事件
There's been a few suicides over the years,
还有一些 意外事故
and a bunch of-- bunch of accidents.
有个家伙
You know, one guy--
有个家伙从自己窗户摔下去了
one guy actually fell out his own window.
真是蠢货
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表