剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
Where's your daughter?
我不知道 她跑出去了
I don't know. She ran away.
我们说好的 彼得
It's what we agreed on, Peter.
你不能现在停手
You can't stop it now.
你最好别把她藏起来了 去找乔瑟琳
You better not be hiding her. Find Jocelyn.
听我说 你很安全
Okay, listen to me. Okay, you're safe.
就呆在这里 哪里也别去
Just stay here and don't move.
-我不知道她在哪 -一切都会好的
- I don't know. - Everything's gonna be okay.
-你不知道 -我保证
- You don't know? - I promise.
-好吗 -下楼确保一切准备停当
- Okay? - Go down stairs and make sure we are ready.
彼得 我们没有时间玩游戏了
Peter, we don't have time for games.
乔斯琳在哪里
Where's Jocelyn?
我不知道 她跑走了 我正在找她呢
I-I don't know. She ran away. I-I was looking for her.
该死 这样下去一切都会毁了
Damn it. This is gonna ruin everything.
那我们就用她吧
Let's use her then.
反正都是血
Blood is blood.
用我♥干♥什么
U-use me for what?
把她带下楼去 不要 求你们不要
Take her downstairs. No. No. No, please!
求你们了 克莱默先生
Please, no! Mr. Kramer!
不 不要 不 不
No! No! No. No. No.
不 求你们了 不要
No. No. Please. No.
不要 不
No! No! No!
不要 救命啊
No! Aah! Help!
不要 不 不
No. No. No. No. No.
求你们了 不要这样
Please. No. No. No. No.
求你们别这样 救命啊
No. Please. Please don't. Help!
赶紧让她闭嘴
Somebody please shut her up.
有谁救救我 求你们了 不
Somebody! Please don't. No. No.
救命
Help!
他们没找到乔瑟琳
They took Libby
就抓走了莉比
instead of Jocelyn.
然后他们杀了她
Then they murdered her.
玛丽丝 我的外婆
Maris, my--my grandmother
因为她而活了下来
Survived because of what she did.
你的家族有一股黑暗在流淌
Your family has a dark legacy,
但那也将你和德雷克大楼联♥系♥在一起
but that's what connects you to the Drake.
我来这里根本不是偶然 是吗
It's no accident that I came here, is it?
你的过去和将来
Your past and your future
似乎都与这个地方紧密相连
seem to be tangled up with this place,
这也将你变得很特殊
but that's what makes you special.
那我该做什么呢
So what am I supposed to do?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我能问你一个问题么
Can I ask you a question?
请问吧
Sure.
加文知道这件事吗
Does Gavin know about any of this?
我想我必须跟你说再见了
I'm afraid I have to say good-bye.
我等一下再打给你
Let me call you back.
这么快就甩掉你的女友了
If you dumped your girlfriend that fast,
我很钦佩啊
I'm impressed.
不 我没有
Nope. Didn't.
那你就是在浪费我的时间
Then you're wasting my time.
我很快就说完
I'll be brief.
我不是会计 但看上去你大概逃了
You see, I'm no accountant, but I'd say you dodged
有二十万元的税
about 200 grand in taxes.
假如你挖的够深
You see, if you dig deep enough,
你会发现每个人都有见不得人的秘密
you'll find skeletons in anyone's closet.
你从哪里找到这个的
Where did you get this?
你没有任何权利用简的医学档案来对付我
You had no right to use Jane's medical file against me,
你现在要让它消失
and now you're gonna make it go away.
你准备用这些资料做什么
What do you plan on doing with these?
留着它们
Keep 'em.
我有备份
I made copies.
是哪一间
Okay. Which one is it?
4B公♥寓♥
Uh, apartment 4B.
假如她在里面 我就让你走
Look, if she's in there, I'll let you go.
我不能保证加文会做什么
I can't speak to what Gavin'll do,
但你至少领先一步
but at least you've got a head-start.
多伦太太 让我跟你一起去
Wait. Whoa. Mrs. D., let me go with you.
我不会有事的 托尼
I'll be all right, Tony.
看好维克特
Just watch Victor.
发生了什么事
What happened?!
天啊 我不知道
Oh, my God. I don't know. I don't know.
他企图逃跑
He tried to make a run for it.
然后街对面就传来一声枪响
I heard a gunshot from across the street.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
她还活着吗
Is she still alive?
告诉我事实
Tell me the truth.
多伦太太 我们必须要离开了
Hey, Mrs. D., we gotta get out of here.
我怎么找到她 告诉我
How do I find her? Tell me.
拜托告诉我怎么找到她
Please tell me how to find her!
再见了 巴尼
Namaste, Barney.
真可惜你是那么的邪恶
It's a shame you're so evil.
我们的交易还没完成 玛丽丝
We have some unfinished business, Maris.
是时候清账了
It's time to settle up.
我帮你标记了那一页
I marked the page for you.
很荣幸跟你做交易 加文
Pleasure doing business with you, Gavin.
我很惊讶你遵守了你那方的协议
I'm surprised you kept your end of the bargain.
虽然 你终究会自己找到答案
Well, it isn't anything you wouldn't have found out yourself eventually.
你应该最清楚的 加文
You of all people know, Gavin,
要得到心之所向 就必须付出代价
there's a price to pay for what we want the most.
简·凡·维恩
有些人还幻想着
Some people are still operating under the illusion
苏利文能保住自己的位置
that Sullivan can keep the seat.
但我不是其中一个
I'm not one of them.
加文 我必须说 他令我惊讶
Well, Gavin, I have to say, I'm impressed.
亨利所做的需要很大的勇气
Took a lot of guts to do what Henry did.
我想你的这个年轻人有前途
I think your young gun's got a future,
只要你保证亨利会合作
as long as you guarantee Henry will play ball
并且知道谁是敌谁是友
and know who his friends are.
你的报税单
Your tax returns--
已经是过去式了
they're forgotten.
谢谢
Thank you.
我认为亨利有敌人
You know, I'm concerned Henry's got an enemy--
不管是谁泄露了亨利女友的精神分♥析♥档案
whoever leaked his girlfriend's psych files.
那不是那么好拿到的
Not an easy thing to get either.
是从五点区精神病院拿到的[位于曼哈顿]
It's from five points psych ward.
太疯狂了
It's crazy stuff.
亨利没有任何敌人 但我有
No, Henry doesn't have any enemies, but I do.
是有人想要踢走我这匹黑♥马♥
This is about trying to knock my horse out of the race.
谢谢你的来访 菲利普
Thanks for coming in, Phil.
救我
Help me.
你在做什么
Hey. What are you doing?
没事 只是
Nothing. Uh, just...
只是在
Just, uh...
对我自己说话
Talking to myself.
有点傻
Silly.
快来睡觉吧
All right. Well, you wanna come to bed?
来了
Yeah.
你好 萨莎
Hello, Sasha.
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表