剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
我觉得
I think...
我觉得这里有个病人和我的情况很像
I think there's somebody in here like me.
他叫朱利安·沃特斯
He's a patient named Julian Waters.
护士说他住在D区
The nurse said he's in "D" Wing.
你说"和你很像"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Like you"?
我意思是
I mean...
和我被找到时的样子一样
found in the same condition.
他应该说了些什么
Supposedly, he--he said things. Uh...
也许他知道我失踪时发生了什么
Maybe he knows what happened to me after I disappeared.
-你听过这个名字吗 -没有
- Do you recognize the name? - Mnh-mnh.
他住在德雷克大楼里吗
Does he live at The Drake?
我不知道
I don't know.
简
Jane, the...
D区是封闭病区
the "D" Wing is high-security.
那里全是危险病人
It's for violent patients.
不管朱利安·沃特斯是谁 别去找他谈
Whoever this Julian Waters is, you don't want to talk to him.
差点忘了 诺娜
I almost forgot. Nona...
让我把这个给你
wanted me to give this to you.
这是我
It's my, uh,
我外婆的项链
my grandmother's necklace. I...
我以为我弄丢了呢
I thought I'd lost it. I...
还有这个
And this...
你知道这些是什么意思吗
You know what they mean?
不知道 只是
No. Uh, just...
一些情感寄托
sentimental value.
谢谢你给我这些
Thank you for this.
不客气
Oh. Yeah.
简
Jane?
亨利 你好
Henry. Hi.
库珀探员 你好
Detective Cooper.
你好 我刚刚正打算走的
Hey. I was just taking off.
我很好奇
I've been wondering...
你怎么知道我这么多事
how you know so much about me...
你是怎么知道我的生意
How you know about my business.
所以我让康定斯基先生查了查
So I had mr. Kandinsky do some digging,
结果发现 你根本不姓肖恩
and it turns out, you're not a Shaw at all.
你用了你母亲娘家的姓氏
You used your mother's maiden name.
你父亲叫乔瑟夫·卢肯
Your father's name is Joseph Lukin.
真是个了不起的人物
Quite a character.
我认识他时 他刚从东德叛逃过来
I met him just after he defected from East Germany.
我似乎记得 他曾抛下他的妻子
And I seem to recall that he had left behind a wife
和一个小男孩
and a young boy.
你记起这些事了吗
Any of this coming back to you?
他内心如火
He had a fire inside.
为了成功愿意做任何事
He was willing to do anything to succeed,
抛弃自己的儿子也在所不惜
and that included abandoning his son.
真可悲
Sad, really.
你的亲生父亲
Your own father.
人不能选择自己的出身家庭 不是吗
Can't pick your family, can you?
是不能 一切都是命中注定
No. You get what you get.
就拿萨莎来说吧
Take Sasha, for instance.
萨莎
Sasha?
你女儿 还记得她吗
Your daughter. Remember her?
在事故中去世的那个
The one who died in the accident?
她的车突然失控
The one whose car spun out of control?
除非你相信警方调查报告中的说法
That is, if you trust what the police report said.
你说话最好注意点 肖恩先生
Be careful where you step, Mr. Shaw.
你妻子知道关于萨莎死亡的真♥相♥
Your wife knows the truth about Sasha's death.
她是自杀的
She killed herself.
那不是自杀
It wasn't suicide.
她知道了你的真实身份
She figured out who you really were,
你的真面目
what kind of man you were.
所以她才会自杀
That's why she killed herself.
你使她感到害怕
You terrified her.
完全说不通啊
This makes no sense.
你该吃药了
Time for your pills.
没事的 我觉得我不需要吃药
It's okay. I-I don't feel like I need them.
请遵医嘱 简
Doctor's orders, Jane.
快吃药 不然我会强迫你吃的
Take your pills or I'll make you take them.
很好
Okay now.
要关灯了
Lights out.
D区
D-6 沃特斯
喂
Hello?
喂 你能听到我说话吗
Hello? Can you hear me?
朱利安·沃特斯
Julian Waters.
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
你是谁
Who are you?
求你了
Please.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你替他工作吗
You work for him?
你以为我会跟你谈吗
You think I'm gonna talk to you?
你曾经也住在德雷克大楼吗
Did you live at the Drake?
你知道那个镶嵌图案吗
Do you know about the mosaic?
螺旋楼梯
The spiral stairs?
我说了 住嘴
I told you to stop.
求你了 一定要告诉我
Please. You have to tell me.
你走下了楼梯吗
Did you go down the stairs?
没有
No.
我是走上了楼梯
I came up the stairs.
亲爱的 你在干什么
Sweetheart, what are you doing?
我跟肖恩先生谈了一下
I had a chat with, uh, with Mr. Shaw,
他告诉我了一些事
and he told me something
让我十分心烦
that was quite disturbing.
什么事
About what?
关于我们的女儿
About our daughter.
她怎么了
What about her?
维克特·肖恩认为
Victor Shaw is of the opinion
她的死并非偶然
that she didn't die in that car by accident.
他认为她是自杀的
He thinks she took her own life
而且他说你知道这事
And he says you know this.
是真的吗
Is it true?
你是怎么知道的
How do you know?
萨莎留下了一张纸条
There was a note. From Sasha.
我已经烧了 加文
I burned it. Uh, Gavin,
她说了一些 对你十分刻薄的话
she said some--some terrible things about you.
我不需要你来保护我
I don't need protecting.
-我知道你不需要 -她也是我的女儿
- I know you don't. - She was my daughter, too.
你怎么能对我隐瞒此事
How could you keep this from me?
我有权知道的
I had a right to know.
因为我爱你
Because I loved you.
我不想看到你受伤
I didn't want to see you get hurt.
加文 她去世了
Gavin, she was gone.
维克特·肖恩在利用这事让我们不和
Look, Victor Shaw is using this to divide us.
最重要的是 我们把那红盒子拿回来
The most important thing is we get that red box back.
他利用你无法承受的一件事来打击你
He hit you with the one thing you couldn't bear.
重重地反击吧
Return the favor.
有人就喜欢找刺♥激♥嘛 真性感
Somebody likes to live on the edge. Sexy.
你别再给我耍那种手段了
Don't you ever pull that kind of stunt again.
你听明白了吗
Do you understand me?
我要你走远点
I want you out.
辞了露易丝的助理工作
You're gonna quit the job with Louise,
搬离这栋大楼 我们之间没戏了
you're gonna leave this building, and we are done.
别玩欲擒故纵嘛 我以为我们已经...
Don't play hard to get. I thought we were past--
这不是个游戏
This isn't a game.
我知道我们两个发展得太快
I know it all happened very fast between us,
但我们都无力与命运抗争
but we can't fight fate.
上天希望我们在一起
The universe wants us to be together.
总有一天 你也会明白的
In time, you'll see it, too.
不
No.
我不会的
I won't,
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表