剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
taking care of an elderly woman with a very serious condition.
我
I--
医生治不好她的
Doctors can't fix her.
她身上发生了些事
I mean, something happened to her right here,
就在德雷克大楼里
right inside the Drake.
她也在寻找答案
She was looking for answers, too,
就像你一样
just like you.
什么答案
Answers to what?
我父母和其他住户
What happened to my mom and dad,
到底出了什么事
what happens to a lot of people here.
他们有的死了
They die or just...
有的就那样消失了
disappear.
你在找东西吗
Looking for something?
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
你要离开一段时间
If you were leaving for a while,
我想来再次跟你道别
I wanted to say one more good-bye.
照顾好你自己
Take care of yourself.
对不起
Um, I-I'm sorry.
我不知道刚才在想什么 我只是
I... I don't know what I was thinking. I just...
想再吻你一次
wanted to do that one more time.
那你还在等什么
Then what took you so long?
我想给你看些东西
I wanna show you something.
德雷克大楼住户由于精神错乱提出辩护
失踪
寻找失踪...
德雷克大楼调查搁置——上层人士透露
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
大部分是我外婆搜集的
My grandma found most of this.
我一直在努力搜集更多
I try to add to it when I can.
真难以置信
This is incredible.
你就是几个星期前
You were the person that
把那篇报道塞到我门缝下的人
put that newspaper article under my door a few weeks ago,
关于那个50年代被谋杀的人的文章
about the guy from the 1950s who was murdered.
我又发现了一些你可能感兴趣的东西
I found something else I think you might be interested in.
就在那里 一个小女孩的照片
Right there. The photo of the little girl.
看看吧
Take a look.
翻过来看看
Look on the back.
简 1992年
如我所说 你也是德雷克大楼的孩子
Like I said, you're a child of the Drake, too.
不 我
N-n-no. I...
这不可能 我
This isn't possible. I--
-简 这孩子是你 -确实是我
- Jane, it's you. - It is me,
可我高中之前从没有离开过印第安纳州
but I didn't leave Indiana till high school.
我以前从没有到过这个大厅 我
I-I've never been here in the lobby. I...
这照片是怎么拍到的
How did somebody take this picture?
也许你应该留下来找到原因
Maybe you should stay and find out.
我以为 跟亨利一起来这之前
I mean, I didn't think I'd ever been to New York
我从没来过纽约
until I came here with Henry.
这根本没可能
This makes no sense.
也许你当时太小了没有记住
M-maybe you were too young to remember.
1992年我已经8岁了
In 1992, I-I was 8 years old.
我觉得我应该能记得我来过纽约
I think I'd remember coming to New York.
这实在很疯狂
I mean, this is crazy.
你觉得这意味着什么呢
What do you think it means?
这就是你要留下的原因 简
That's why you have to stay, Jane.
-简 我回来了 -我在这儿
- Jane, I'm home! - In here!
-嗨 诺娜 -嘿
- Hi, Nona. - Hey.
你们在干什么
What's going on?
-聊天而已 -挺有意思的
- Just hanging out. - That's fun.
别忘了我们得为晚上做点准备
Uh, just don't forget we have our thing to get ready for tonight.
诺娜
Hey, Nona.
-我们以后再聊 好吗 -一言为定
- Let's talk later. Okay? - Definitely.
-斯科特 -别挡我道
- Scott! - Get out of my way.
伙计 我现在的问题
Dude, I have much bigger problems
比你可悲的夫妻生活严重多了
than you and your pathetic love life.
就告诉我你和我老婆睡在一起多久了
Just tell me how long you were sleeping with my wife.
-我碰都没碰过她 -真的么
- I never touched your wife. - Really?
你就打算这么一直狡辩下去吗
That's how you're gonna play it?
听着 虽然你并不值
Listen, you don't deserve this,
但我还是帮你省去一些麻烦好了
but I'm gonna save you a lot of heartache.
我从没碰过你老婆
I never touched your wife.
-我看到那条短♥信♥了 -什么短♥信♥
- I saw the text. - What text?
万圣节 那次派对上
Halloween. The party.
你给她发信息让她去你公♥寓♥里
You texted her to come up to your apartment.
不可能 我当时手♥机♥丢了的
No. I had lost my phone,
一晚上都不见了
and it--it was gone all night.
直到后来阿莱克希找到了还给我
Till Alexis found it and gave it back to me.
-阿莱克希 -是啊 就在我跟她好上之后
- Alexis? - Yeah, right--right after we hooked up.
等等 什么 你和阿莱克希
Wait. What. You and Alexis?
我胸口的纹身从哪来的
H-how did I get this tattoo on my chest?
俗话说债务是灵魂上的印迹
Well, they say that a debt is a mark against the soul.
你还没准备好吗
You're not ready yet?
完美需要时间来打造
Perfection takes time.
你漏掉了一小点
Oh. You missed a spot.
让我来吧
Let me.
找盒子有进展么
Any closer to finding the box?
我已经在派人解决了
I have someone working on it.
肖恩跟我到了珠宝店
Shaw followed me to the jewelry store.
他今晚也会来交响音乐会
He's gonna be at the symphony event tonight.
要不是我知情的话 我就会以为他看上你了
If I didn't know better, I'd say he was interested in you.
他想让我帮他搞垮你
He asked me to help bring you down.
他当然想
Oh, of course he did.
也许你应该接受他的提议
Maybe you should take him up on that.
加文 他想让我出♥卖♥♥♥你
Gavin, he wants me to betray you.
你知道我永远都不会那么做的
Mm. You know I'd never do that.
我知道
I know.
这个地方真是太棒了
Wow. This place is amazing.
是啊 没错
Yes, it is.
要香槟吗
Champagne?
不用 谢谢
Uh, no, thank you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我很好 只是
Yeah. Yeah, I'm good. Just, uh...
-有点饿 -好吧
- Hungry. - Okay.
看看周围 简
Look around, Jane.
你真的想舍弃这一切吗
You really want to give all this up?
简 亨利
Jane. Henry.
你们能来我真是太高兴了
I am so glad you two could make it.
奥利维亚
Olivia.
这是在你离开之前
It's a perfect send-off
最好的欢送会了
before you head to greener pastures
不知道你要去哪 俄亥俄州吗
or wherever it is you're going to. Ohio?
-印第安纳州 -没去过
- Indiana. - I've never been.
亨利 你今晚看起来非常帅气
Henry, you look dashing tonight.
谢谢 奥利维亚
Oh, thank you, Olivia.
谢谢你为我们做的一切
And thank you for everything you've done for us.
先失陪一下
Uh, will you excuse me?
亨利
Listen, Henry,
我原本有些奢望
I was hoping somehow...
你可以跟我一起走
You would want to come with me.
但我知道你不能 我知道
But I know you can't. I know you can't.
我爱你 亨利
I love you, Henry.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我不能舍下你走掉
I can't leave without you.
那就和我一起留下来 简
Stay here with me, Jane.
我爱你
I love you.
我们出去吧
Let's get out of here.
好吧 一会儿聊
All right. We'll talk.
他来了
He's here.
我知道
I'm aware.
对待来宾要客气点儿
We don't want to be rude to our guests.
当然 亲爱的
Of course, darling.
你需要擦点唇膏了
Why don't you fix your lipstick?
好
Yes.
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表