My groom!
我的新郎
My f... Wait.
我的... 慢着
Those are my flowers.
这些是我的花
That's my food!
我的食物
Those are my linens.
这是我的桌布
That's my...
这是我的
I think she was gonna say "cake"!
我想她要说的是"蛋糕"
I always liked her.
我一直挺喜欢她的
So, uh... so where were we?
我们的仪式到哪里了
Gretchen?
格雷琴
Derek?
德里克
Who's this guy?
这家伙是谁
He's my ex-husband.
我前夫
Oh, come on!
好狗血啊
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Some crazy lady called and said you were getting married.
一个疯女人打电♥话♥来说你要结婚
Well, actually,
其实
what she said was,
她说的是
"Gretchen, pretty, pretty brid"
格雷琴 漂亮漂亮新亮
followed by two minutes of intense vomiting.
接着是两分钟剧烈呕吐
Pretty sure that was her.
相当肯定是她
Boo-ya!
是滴
Gretchen, I know I made some horrible mistakes.
格雷琴 我知道我犯了可怕的错误
I drank too much, I wrecked your truck,
我酗酒 撞了你的车
I cheated on you with your best friend.
我背着你和你最好的朋友偷♥情♥
In your truck. While I was drunk.
还是在你车里 我当时醉了
Which is why I wrecked it.
所以我才把车撞了
Lose your dog and you got a country song.
再失去一只狗 一首乡村歌♥曲就出来了
I wouldn't know. I'm more into hip-hop.
不知道 我更喜欢嘻哈音乐
I miss you, baby. I want you back.
我想你 宝贝 我要追回你
Hey, Derek,
德里克
if you want her back,
如果你要追回她
you're gonna have to go through me.
你得先放倒我
Fine by me.
我没意见
And him.
还有他
Look, seeing you in that white dress
我等下要痛扁两个傻♥逼♥
right before I beat up two goobers reminds me of our wedding.
但刚才看到你一身白纱 让我想起我们的婚礼
But this time the cake's not in the shape of Dale Jr.,
但这次蛋糕不是戴尔二世的造型[名赛车手]
which is a huge oversight.
真是婚礼的败笔
Derek...
德里克
You're not actually considering this, are you?
你不会真的要考虑一下吧
I don't know. I'm so confused.
我不知道 我好困惑
I mean, Derek and I have so much history together.
德里克和我有那么多的过去
This is really hard.
要我决定太难了[硬]
That's what she said.
那妹子是这么说的
That's what they say.
他们就是这样说的
I'm sorry, Alan. I-I at least have to talk to him.
对不起 艾伦 我至少得先和他谈谈
Gretchen, wait!
格雷琴 等等
It's times like this a son needs his mother.
貌似到了儿子需要母亲的时候
I'm gonna slip out the back.
我从后门溜了
Serves you right, you bastard.
整你没商量 你这个混♥蛋♥
I mean, I love you.
我是说 我爱你
Let's work this out.
我们会有办法的
Best wedding ever!
史上最棒的婚礼
Yep! And I got the whole thing on...
没错 整个过程我...
Aw, crap, I had it on photo.
妈的 我点的是拍照模式
How you doing?
你还好吗
I've had better days.
什么大风大浪没见过
Hey, I'm sorry, buddy.
太遗憾了 兄弟
Later, I'll run you a Buble bath.
等下 我帮你准备布雷洗浴
Thanks.
谢谢
Gretchen called.
格雷琴打电♥话♥了
She said it's not over.
她说我们并没有结束
She's just sorting things out.
她只是需要时间整理一下
Oh, buddy.
哥们
"Sorting things out" is just people's way
整理一下 是人们不想直接说
of not giving you bad news.
坏消息的委婉说法
So I take it your...
我想你的
mom's not gonna give you the money for your own place?
妈妈不会给钱你买♥♥♥房♥♥子了
I'm just sorting things out.
我只是需要整理一下
You know what?
算了
I didn't really want you to leave anyway.
反正我也不想让你离开
Aw. Thanks.
谢谢
Can you believe it?
你能相信吗
We're still together, three years later.
我们还在一起 都三年了
I know.
我知道
I thought for sure it was over when Charlie died.
查理死的时候 我确信自己的好日子结束了
Thank God I showed up.
谢天谢地我出现了
You're telling me.
那可不是
I... You know, I've been so busy lately.
我最近太忙了
I-I really miss hanging out with you.
我真的想念我们混在一起的时光
Yeah. Me, too. You know, we should pick a night
我也是 我们应该选一晚
where we just always get together.
我们一直这样在一起
No matter what's going on, once a week, we just do this.
无论发生什么事 一周一次 我们这样在一起
Okay, I like it. I like it.
我喜欢 我喜欢这样
How 'bout, uh, here every Thursday night?
每周四晚上这里如何
9:00.
九点
It's a date.
约好了
Uh, don't call it a date.
别管这叫约会
Just call it... two men hanging out.
就叫做 两个好汉夜
Hey. What about me?
喂 那我呢
Okay, fine. Two and a half men.
好吧 好汉两个半
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表