we can make it work.
不过应该可以
I don't think it'd be that tight.
我觉得你那应该不会很挤[紧]吧
Oh, I'm going to the party.
好吧 我也去
Uh, uh, let's just give it a minute to...
先 先别着急
Crowd's still on its feet.
小♥弟♥弟♥还没下去呢
Wow. Uh, looks like we're overdressed.
看来我们穿得有点过于隆重
I can fix that.
很好解决
Gwen!
格温
Yeah, come on.
来吧
It's a swingers' party.
这是个换妻派对
All right. Let's do this thing.
好啊 那就开始吧
It's like a hundred degrees in here.
这里面怎么这么热
Yeah, right?
可不是吗
I've got frozen peas in my crotch.
我裆部有冰豆豆
What?
什么
I got a bag of frozen peas,
我拿一袋冰豆子
and I put 'em down my pants. It's delightful.
放进裤子里 很舒服哦
Okay. You know what?
算了 不如这样
This is ridiculous.
太荒唐了
We gotta be able to fix this radiator.
我们得修好这暖气片
I've got a call in, they're coming out tomorrow.
我已经打过电♥话♥了 他们说明天过来
Tomorrow?
明天才来
Come on!
不是吧
We got three geniuses here.
这里有三个天才呢
Yeah, and one of 'em has frozen peas in his underwear.
是啊 其中一个天才把冰豆子放进了内♥裤♥里
What underwear?
人家不♥穿♥内♥裤♥
Still, we can make this work.
应该可以修好的
Yeah. I mean, it's-- clearly the-the heat is...
是啊 很明显 这些热量都
emanating from, uh...from this device.
来源于这台机器
We just, we just need to... reboot it.
我们只需要重启下就行了
You say the guy's coming out tomorrow?
你说他们明天来修是吗
Yes, geniuses.
是啊 天才们
Now, will you help me figure out
你们能不能过来看看
why this algorithm isn't working?
这个算法为什么不行
Maybe it's on a Java break.
或许是在Java中使用了break语句[去爪哇国度假了]
Did you get it? Like java and Java...?
爪哇和计算机的Java双关了
That joke killed at MIT open mic night.
这笑话在麻省理工学院可是完爆全场
What do you got?
怎么回事
You-- oh... this pointer is undefined.
是这个 这个指示不明确
Oh. Right. Of course.
是吗 原来如此
So, uh... guess you got it from here.
这下 你应该可以了
What are we waiting for?
我们在等什么
I mean, let's just do this.
直接开始吧
Really?
真的吗
What about Barry?
那巴里怎么办
He can film it. What?
他可以拍下来 什么
I mean, we're gonna want to watch it again and again.
我们肯定会想要一遍一遍地回味
You know, maybe even put it on the Internet.
甚至可以把视频发到网上
This is a pleasant surprise.
这个惊喜真不错
Here, let's test it.
来试验一次吧
Oh... yeah, right, the device.
原来你是指这个
That's exactly what we were talking about.
没错 我们刚就是在说这个
Good. Now put that on.
很好 戴上
And stop thinking about sex.
别再想做♥爱♥的事了
Well, it's harder than it looks.
说来容易做起来难[我"那里"比看起来更硬]
Well, it's a good thing you taped it down.
还好你裤裆关得紧
Now...
好的
the first thing you think will be the first human thought
你脑海的第一个想法 将会是世界上
recognized by a computer.
首次被电脑识别的人类意识
It's not even reading the device.
电脑根本没在读取设备数据
Now, you know what?
我看看
I think I know what it is.
我知道什么情况
If it's any consolation,
说句话安慰你一下
I thought she was talking about sex, too.
我也以为她是在说做♥爱♥呢
P.S. Just throwing this out there:
顺便说一句
totally up for filming.
我非常愿意拍摄
Uh, uh-uh, let me ask you something.
我想问你个事
Um... uh, how do I put this?
要怎么说
Um... i-I-is there a "Grow room" Before the "Show room"?
在"上场"之前 有没有"准备室"
There's a blow room.
有"吹♥箫♥室"
How 'bout this?
这样吧
You said you wanted to spice things up.
你说你想寻求刺♥激♥
This seems pretty spicy.
这里似乎很刺♥激♥
And it sure beats the hell out of couples' therapy, huh, Jeff?
而且比那些婚姻咨♥询♥好多了 对吧
Uh, y-you know, if Lyndsey is uncomfortable,
其实我觉得 如果林赛觉得不适应
why don't you guys take off?
你们可以先走
Some people can't handle
有些人比较受不了
seeing their partner with someone else.
看着自己的伴侣跟别人在一起
You know what? I'm good.
算了 我好得很
Besides, I've always wanted to sleep with Jeff.
再说 我一直很想跟杰夫来一炮
Wait. What?
等等 什么
You heard me.
没错
Let's do this thing.
开始吧
I'm gonna go get us some drinks.
我去拿几杯酒
I'll come with you.
我跟你一起[高♥潮♥]
You're gonna be hearing that a lot tonight.
你今晚会听到这句话很多次
Isn't this great, Jeff?
很棒吧 杰夫
I get to bang Gwen, and you get to bang Lyndsey.
我可以上格温 而你可以上林赛
Yeah, that's one way to go.
这是一种组合方式
Um... Or I-I could have sex with Gwen,
也可以 我上格温
and you could do whatever the hell you want.
而你随便找个人上
Come on, you're telling me when you're nailing someone,
难道你的意思是你在意淫的时候
you never imagined it was Lyndsey?
从来没意淫过林赛吗
Never once.
从来没有
Well, you got the green light, buddy.
我批准了 兄弟
This is so exciting.
太激动了
I haven't had sex with somebody new in a long time.
我已经很久没和其他人做♥爱♥了
Yeah, me neither.
我也是
You know...I'm cool if you wanna get naked.
其实 我不介意你把衣服脱♥光♥
Okay, there's a reason I didn't respond
你第一次说这话时 我无视了你
the first time you said it.
是有原因的
Walden?
沃顿
I... need... it.
我需要
Walden.
沃顿
I need it. What?
我需要 什么
The file you were supposed to send me.
你应该发给我的文档
I need it.
我需要它
Oh... uh, yeah, right.
是 是的
The file. Sorry.
文档 抱歉
Is... this... what... you... want...?
你是要这个吗
Nicole. Is this what you wanted?
妮可 你是要这个吗
Huh?
什么
The file. It's right here.
文档 在这里
Oh. Right. Yeah.
对 是的
Let me just...
那我就
put it in.
插♥进♥去了
This really sucks.
真糟糕
We have so much work to do, and all I can think about
我们有这么多事要做 我却只想到
is you and me, and oh, wow.
你和我 还有... 老天
Gotta stop thinking about sex.
不能再想着做♥爱♥了
How are we gonna do that?
怎样才能做到
Oh, yeah.
爽啊
That's... what... daddy... likes...
爹地就喜欢这样
And that did it.
真管用
Is this seat taken?
这里"位置"有人了吗
Very funny.
真好笑
Okay, good news, bad news.
好消息 坏消息
Bad news, Larry's with Gwen.
坏消息 莱瑞和格温搞到一起了
Yeah. Not a big surprise.
并不意外
She's got boobs that could save your life
水上迫降时 她的咪♥咪♥
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表