Are you saying that you want to be with this girl now?
你是说 你现在想和她在一起吗
I don't know what I want.
我不知道我想要什么
I just, I know I have to pursue this.
只是我知道 我要跟着这个感觉走下去
I'm-I'm-I'm sorry.
对不起
I-I never meant to hurt you.
我从来不是要有心伤害你的
I don't feel the same.
我是有心的
Hi.
你好
Oh, they had just dropped back down!
它们刚刚掉下到原位
Walden, what are you doing here?
沃顿 你来这里做什么
Remember how you asked me if I was gonna be okay?
还记得你问我 我是否会好吗
I don't think I am.
我不好
Is it because I just kicked you in the balls?
是因为我刚踢了你的蛋蛋吗
There's that.
是有这个原因
Uh, but before I met you,
但在我认识你之前
I was very close to asking another woman to marry me.
我差一点就向另一个女人求婚了
But then I didn't...
但是我没有求
because I couldn't stop thinking of you.
因为我没办法忘记你
So, you came here to tell me
你来这里告诉我
that you dumped your girlfriend,
你甩了你的女友
sweep me off my feet,
赢得我的芳心
and the two of us would,
然后咱们两个
what, sail off into the sunset together?
开船向着日落驶去吗
Yes?
是的
You don't even know me.
你根本不了解我
Okay... I know you enough
我对你的了解
to know that I want to know you more.
已经让我知道我想了解你更多
Walden, stop it.
沃顿 别这样
I'm just a stranger who wanted to drink from your hose.
我只是一个想从你管子里喝水的陌生人[口♥交♥]
Okay, that didn't... that didn't really come out right.
这话听起来不太对劲
Look, I know I don't know you very well,
我知道我不够了解你
but I feel like you're the type of guy who falls in love easily.
但我感觉你是个会轻易坠入爱河的人
You know me perfectly! That's exactly who I am.
你太了解我了 我就是这样的人
I... look, we're soul mates.
瞧 我们是灵魂伴侣
Soul mates aren't made in a day.
灵魂伴侣不是一天形成的
Oh, that's another great bumper sticker.
这个做车尾贴也是棒极了
Walden, you're a great guy,
沃顿 你是个好人
but we lead two very different lives.
但我们的生活方式完全不同
Did I mention that I have a plane
我有没有说过我有飞机
and I can take you anywhere you want to go?
你想去哪里 我都能带你去
Do you see? You want to fly over everything.
你还不明白吗 你只想飞过去
For you, it's all about the destination.
对你来说 重要的是终点
For me, the journey is the destination.
对我来说 旅程便是终点
Okay, are you writing these down?
你把这些车尾贴金句都写下来了吗
Go home, Walden.
回家去吧 沃顿
But I-I walked four miles to get here
我走了四英里到这里
in the dark. In the woods!
漆黑一片 又在树林里
I don't even know if I can find my way home.
我都不知道能否找到回家的路
Maybe I should just stay with you.
也许我应该留下和你在一起
Ah, dude, there's your car.
哥们 你的车找到了
Here you go, sweetie.
给你 亲爱的
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm so sorry I freaked out on you.
对不起我冲你发火
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
I should've known better.
我应该知道会有什么后果
I'm sorry, too.
我也很抱歉
I should have never let you go.
我就不应该让你走
Well, you're both here now...
你们两个现在都在
and I'm ready to enjoy the view.
你准备好欣赏风景了
You want us to kiss, Walden?
你要我们亲嘴吗 沃顿
Yeah, kiss each other.
你们亲嘴吧
Do it.
快亲
Kiss each other.
你们快亲嘴
Well, it is his house.
他的房♥子他是老大
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表