I can't believe you led me on.
你居然这样误导我
Led you on? I let you in. I was trying to help you.
哪有 我是让你进门 帮助你
Do I look like I need your help?
我看起来需要你的帮助吗
Yeah? No, I'm not doing anything.
喂 我没做什么
Seriously?
不是吧
I know, I know. I should say something.
就是啊 我应该出个声
No, no, it's fine.
不 算了
I'll come over after the movie.
我看完电影后过去
He should go now.
他现在就该走
What's that?
你说什么
Just ignore him. People can only make you angry
无视他就行 你搭理他
with your permission.
只会让你生气
Right. But if he opens his mouth again, I will get the usher.
好 但如果他再开口 我就去找引座员
I got my review.
我的影评就是
Hashtag piece of crap.
#一部烂片
All right, you know what? That's it.
好吧 受够了
Oh, wait, oh, no, no, no, Let me do this.
慢着 别这样 让我来
Alan, Alan, you don't have to do this.
艾伦 你不用这么做
Yes, I do. I'm the man
我是男人
and this is what a man does. Now, hold my Jujubes.
这是男人做的事 帮我拿着果胶软糖
Uh, excuse me, sir? What?
不好意思 先生 什么事
Um, uh, we're all trying to watch the movie
大家在看电影呢
and I don't know if you remember what the, uh,
我不知道你是否记得
the little cartoon popcorn bucket said,
卡♥通♥爆米花桶提醒过
but "Silence is golden."
沉默是金
Oh, yeah? What are you gonna do about it?
是吗 你想怎样
Uh, well, I just did it
我已经做了
and it didn't seem very effective, so...
但没啥成效 所以...
Go sit down.
回去坐下吧
Okay, you know what? Why don't you sit down?
知道吗 不如你坐下吧
What the... What...
搞什么 搞什么
I'm sorry.
对不起
Don't apologize.
不用道歉
Paula? Hashtag I love you.
宝拉 我爱你
I thought this relationship was going somewhere.
我还以为这段关系能够有结果[去哪里]
Okay, seriously? The only place this relationship is going
你说真的吗 这段关系唯一去的地方
is the emergency room.
就是急诊室
I thought this was something special.
我以为咱们之间是特别的
I thought I was going to be Mrs. Nadine Hore-Schmidt.
我以为我会成为纳丁·霍尔施密特[马屎]夫人
Okay, this is crazy.
这也太疯狂了
I mean, we wouldn't have gotten past the first date
如果你没有从我家阳台上掉下去
if you hadn't fallen off my deck.
我们第一次约会早不了了之了
That's right.
没错
I did fall off your deck.
我的确从你家阳台上掉下去了
I'll be sure to mention that to my lawyer.
我会向我的律师提到这点的
Your lawyer?
你的律师
You heard me.
没错
Perhaps you've seen his picture on the side of the bus?
也许你在巴士车身上见过他的照片
You don't get to be the numero uno accidente lawyer
成为顶级意外事故律师
by accident.
可不是靠意外的
Come on, Frank.
走吧 弗兰克
Take care of yourself, Frank.
你多保重 弗兰克
What's going on?
出什么事了
Oh, Nadine is going to sue me
纳丁准备告我
because I won't sleep with her.
因为我不愿意和她上♥床♥
Oh, that's a thing?
还有这种事啊
Don't tell Alan.
别告诉艾伦
Oh, that can't be.
不可能吧
Hi, Nadine.
你好 纳丁
I'll be right there.
我马上过去
Nadine got hit by a bus.
纳丁被巴士撞了
Back to our special place.
又要回到我和她的定情地了
What do you want to watch?
你想看什么
I know someone wants to watch Babe again.
我知道有人想再看一遍《小猪宝贝》
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表