my girlfriend, Jenny.
我的女友 珍妮
It's a pleasure to meet you!
很高兴认识你们
I like her.
我喜欢她
Oh, hey, I was thinking, now that Jake's gone...
我在想 现在杰克离开家了
...I can turn his room into my man-cave.
我可以把他的房♥间变成我的男人基地
You know, a pinball machine, flat-screen TV, potter's wheel.
弄个弹球机 平板电视 制陶旋盘
No, that's not going to happen.
不 这不可能
Oh, you have plans for it?
你有计划吗
No, I'm just not letting you get another potter's wheel.
没 我只是不能让你再弄一个制陶旋盘
Judith, I have to say,
朱蒂丝 我得说
I cannot take my eyes off of that ring.
我的眼光无法从那枚戒指上移开
I know. When I first saw it,
是啊 我第一次看到时
I thought it was as fake as the orgasms
我以为这和我们还是夫妻时
I used to have when we were married.
我的那些假高♥潮♥一样假
That's true.
没错
Very unsatisfactory lover.
我是非常不能让人满足的爱人
But I mean,
我意思是
what woman could say no to this?
什么样的女人会拒绝这个呀
I can think of one.
我可以想到一个
Can you think of one, Alan?
你能想到一个吗 艾伦
Uh, what's going on?
什么事
Oh, nothing. I'm just glad
没什么 我只是很开心
that you were there to pick up the pieces
在林赛拒绝艾伦的求婚后
after Lyndsey turned down Alan's proposal.
有你收拾残局
What?! You proposed to her before me?
什么 你先向她求婚的吗
Uh, well, technically, uh, what I...
确切来说 我...
Oh, you didn't know?
你不知道吗
This is awkward.
这下尴尬了
Open mouth, remove pie, insert foot.
真是祸从口出啊
So, I'm your second choice?!
我是你的第二选择吗
No, d-doesn't matter who was second.
谁是第二有什么关系啊
Uh, y-you were the first to say yes!
你是第一个说"愿意"的
I will be the first to say yes
我将是第一个对这种派的
to seconds of this pie.
次品说"愿意"的人
You are unbelievable!
你真是难以置信
No, the important thing is
不 重要的是
that we found each other again.
我们又找到了彼此
And you're willing to settle for me,
你愿意委身于我
and I'm willing to settle for you.
我也愿意委身于你
Settle for this.
委身于这个吧
Oh! God!
老天
I'm a good friend.
我真是一个好朋友
Hey. How's it going?
怎么样了
Good. Thanks again for the potter's wheel.
很好 再次感谢这个制陶旋盘
It's the least I could do.
这是我最起码能做的
I cost you a wife.
我让你没了老婆
I'm just glad you, uh,
我只是很开心
came to your senses.
你恢复了理智
Yeah, I was just scared.
我只是害怕了
Didn't want to spend the rest of my life alone.
不想下半辈子孤单一个人
Hey, as long as I'm around, you'll never be alone.
只要有我在 你就不会孤单
Ah, thanks, buddy.
谢谢 兄弟
Oh, shoot.
见鬼
Oh, here. Let me help you out with that.
来 我来帮你
Thank God, it was just a dream.
谢天谢地 只是做梦
Are you okay, baby? Did you have a nightmare?
你还好吗 宝贝 做恶梦了吗
I got to get him out of here.
我得把他弄走
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表