that looked like the bottom of a birdcage.
"脏"得跟鸟笼子底下一样
On behalf of Lynda Carter and the rest of humanity...
谨代表琳达·卡特和全人类
yuck.
鄙视你
You know, it's not just about how beautiful she was.
她不只是长得好看
I mean, she's multitalented.
她多才多艺
I mean, I had all of her albums.
她所有的专辑我都有
I-I-I've seen everything she's ever done.
她做的一切我都看过
How?
怎么做到的
Were you hiding outside her house in a bush?
躲在她家外面的灌木丛里吗
Lynda Carter's bush.
琳达·卡特的灌木丛[阴毛]里
Hey, you know, she's single.
你知道吧 她还单身
And? And?
所以呢 所以啊
Set me up with her.
帮我们俩撮合撮合吧
Can't I just... get you a new poster?
我能不能给你张新海报就好吗
I'll laminate it.
我会压上透明塑料层哦
Come on, come on.
帮帮忙 帮帮忙嘛
I-I-I have been in love with Lynda Carter for my whole life,
我这一生都深爱着琳达·卡特
and because you know her and I know you,
既然你认识她 我认识你
I actually have a shot.
我就有机会
I mean, this is fate.
我觉得这就是命
This is probably why my brother died.
所以我哥哥才会去世
You said fate killed your brother
你说因为命运带走了你哥哥
so you could get that espresso machine.
你才得到了那个浓缩咖啡机
Come on!
好不好嘛
I'll see what I can do. Really?
我尽力而为 真的吗
Yeah. Just don't get your hopes up.
对 但不要抱太大希望
Oh, of course not.
当然当然
Thank you.
多谢啦
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the dance floor,
女士们先生们 请步入舞池
for the first time as man and wife...
恭贺刚刚结为夫妻的
Mr. And Mrs. Lynda Carter.
琳达·卡特夫妇
Okay, great. All right, we'll see you soon.
好的 待会见
Was that her?
是她吗
Who?
谁
Wonder Woman!
神奇女侠
For your friend, Alan Harper!
艾伦·哈勃的神奇女侠
What are you doing?
你唱的哪出
Oh, it's the Wonder Woman theme song.
这是《神奇女侠》主题曲
Wonder Woman!
神奇女侠
You're a wonder, Wonder Woman!
你是传奇 神奇女侠
Not familiar.
没听过
You should be, 'cause it's...
你应该听听 因为
Kind of awesome!
非常好听
I was ordering a pizza.
我在订披萨
I haven't had a chance to talk to her yet.
还没找机会跟她说那件事
Why not?
为什么不说
Does your word mean nothin'?
你的话不算数吗
You know what, uh, to be perfectly honest, I...
知道吗 老实说我...
I don't know if this is a good idea.
我不知道这样做对不对
What? Why?
什么 为什么不对
What-what's wrong with her?
她怎么了
Is she crazy? I like crazy.
她很疯癫吗 我就喜欢疯女人
You met Lyndsey-- that bitch is cuckoo.
你知道林赛的 那女人可疯了
No, there's-there's nothing wrong with her.
不 她没什么问题
So what's the problem?
那问题出在哪里
She's... Lynda Carter.
她是琳达·卡特
And? And you're...
然后呢 然后你是
Alan Harper!
艾伦·哈勃
Oh, I get it.
我明白了
You don't think I'm good enough for her.
你觉得我配不上她
Oh, no, it's not that.
不 不是那个意思
No, no, no, no, no, it's fine, it's fine.
不不不 不用解释 没关系
Just out of curiosity, who am I good enough for?
我很好奇 你觉得我配得上谁
Lots of people. Well, name one.
很多人啊 具体说一个
Okay, how about... how about the-the...
好啊 那个
the barista at the coffee place.
咖啡厅的咖啡师就可以啊
The hot blonde, Vanessa?
金发辣妞瓦妮莎
Oh, God, no. No, I'm... I'm...
当然不是 我是说
I'm talking about the other one.
我是说另一个女孩
The only other one is Miguel.
另一个那就是米格尔
No. No, Tracy. The one with the brown hair.
不 是特蕾西 棕色头发那个
Coming out of her chin mole.
从下巴那颗大痣上长出的棕毛
Okay, then Miguel.
好 那就米格尔了
I... I can't believe you think so little of me.
我真不敢相信你那么看轻我
It's not that.
我不是那个意思
Oh, you know what? You know what?
你知道我想说什么吗
This is actually good.
这也不错
I finally know where I stand with my "Friend."
起码知道了我在"朋友"心中的地位
Okay, Alan...
好了 艾伦
And you were gonna be our best man!
本来人家还想让你当伴郎呢
Yeah, no, he's not good enough for Miguel.
其实他配不上米格尔
You're up early.
起得很早啊
Yup. Crack of dawn.
是啊 破晓就起了
But, shh, Dawn is still sleeping.
小声点 晓儿还在睡呢
Good morning. Good morning.
早安 早安
Uh, hey, Jenny, do you have any idea
珍妮 你知道怎样才能
how to get tear stains out of pillows?
除去枕头上的泪痕吗
It's certainly not more tears, because I tried that.
用更多的泪水是洗不掉的 我试过了
Have you tried spraying some
那你试过喷点
desperate cry for attention on it?
"哭天喊地求关注"上去吗
You want some coffee?
喝咖啡不
Why, yes, I would. Oh, uh, Walden,
好呀 对了 沃尔顿
is there some uglier coffee
有没有更丑一点的咖啡
that might be more appropriate for me?
来让我这种下等人喝呢
All right. Alan, you're being ridiculous.
够了 艾伦 你也太过了
Hey, sticks and stones may break my bones,
棍棒石头也许能打断我骨头
but thanks to you, I'll never bone Lynda Carter.
可多亏了你 我没机会上[骨]琳达·卡特了
Now, if you'll excuse me, I will breakfast alone in my room.
恕我告退 我回房♥间独自吃早餐了
What's wrong with Auntie Alan?
艾伦姑妈这是怎么了
She's pouting 'cause I won't set her up with Lynda Carter.
我不帮她介绍琳达·卡特 她正赌气呢
Why not?
干嘛不帮
Because, it's Lynda Carter. Right.
那可是琳达·卡特啊 说得对
And who's Lynda Carter?
琳达卡特又是谁
Lynda Carter is an actress.
琳达·卡特是著名女演员
Oh. And she makes you say her whole name?
她非要别人把她的全名念出来吗
She doesn't make you,
不是她逼你
it's just something you do when people reach icon status.
当她成为一代偶像时 自然就会这样
So why won't you set Alan up with her?
那你干嘛不帮艾伦介绍一下呢
She's out of his league.
他俩根本不是档次派别的人
What league is she in?
她又是哪一派的呢
Well, among others, the Justice League.
她可是正义联盟的人啊
All right, I have no idea what you're talking about,
我完全不明白你在说什么
so let me just ask you a question.
所以我只问你一个问题
Is Alan good enough to be your friend?
艾伦够资格做你的朋友吗
Of course.
当然够格
So then why isn't he good enough for her? Okay, that's not fair.
那怎么就配不上她了 这不公平
There are a lot of women that Alan is not good enough for.
这世上艾伦配不上的女人多了去了
Don't you think she should decide who she can go out with?
难道不该让她决定和什么人约会吗
That's actually a good point.
这个说法有点道理
Hang on, one second, is this Lynda Carter?
等一下 这就是琳达·卡特吗
Uh-huh.
没错
Yeah, Alan's not good enough for her.
艾伦的确配不上她
Alan. Yeah?
艾伦 干嘛
Are you decent?
你穿着整齐吧
Not by your standards.
达不到你这贵人的标准
Okay, I'm coming in.
我进来了
What do you want?
你想干嘛
If it's self-esteem you're after, there's none here.
如果你是来找自尊的 这里可荡然无存
I was wrong.
我之前错了
It is not my place to decide who you can or cannot date.
你可以和什么人约会 轮不到我来决定
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表