Well I-I have an appointment with Dr. Harper at 2:00.
我跟哈勃医生约了两点
Sorry... D-Dr. Harper isn't here right now.
抱歉 哈勃医生现在不在
You know what, why don't you come and have a seat
要不你先进来坐一下
and I'll see if I can reach him.
我看看能不能联♥系♥上他
Okay.
好的
Ooh, this is quite a place.
这地方真不错
Yes, Dr. Harper has made a tremendous success of his life.
是呀 哈勃医生的人生可谓相当成功啊
He's gone from having nothing
从一无所有
to living in a house on the beach.
到住进海滩别♥墅♥
How does he do it?
他是怎么做到的
Adjustments by the Sea. Please hold.
海边整脊所 请稍候
Your call is important to us.
您的来电对我们非常重要
Please stay on the... Alan, it's me.
请不要挂机 艾伦是我
You didn't have to yell, you could've just
你没必要吼 直接按0
hit zero at any time.
就会转到人工服务
You have a client here. Where are you?
你有客人来了 你在哪呢
I'm stuck in traffic. There was an accident.
堵在路上 前面出交通意外了
Well, how long till you get here? I don't know.
那你多久能到 不知道
How long does it take the Jaws of Life to pry open a Prius?
得看"救生颚"多久能撬开普锐斯了
Just-just keep her busy.
你先帮我应付她
How? I'm not a chiropractor.
怎么应付 我又不是脊椎按♥摩♥师
According to the state licensing board, neither am I.
根据国家执照局 我也不是
I'll be there as soon as I can.
我会尽快赶回去的
The one time I actually want him in my house.
生平头一次我这么希望他在我家
I'm sorry, he's stuck in traffic.
不好意思 他堵在路上了
I'm Walden.
我叫沃顿
It's nice to meet you. I'm Tracy.
幸会 我叫崔西
I have to say, the view here is very impressive.
不得不说 这里风景真不错
Oh, yeah.
是啊
The beach is beautiful, isn't it?
海滩很美 对吧
I wasn't talking about the beach.
我说的不是海滩
You're not?
不是吗
You're talking about...
你说的是...
Thank you.
谢谢
So, Walden, are-are you a chiropractor, too?
沃顿 你也是脊椎按♥摩♥师吗
Oh, no. You do not want these hands
不是 你可不想这双手
touching your body.
碰你的身体
I don't have the proper credentials.
我没有相关证书
I do, however, have a note from a doctor.
不过我有医生签的建议条
Is that velour?
这是天鹅绒的吗
You are adorable.
你真可爱
So, how'd you hurt your back?
你的背怎么受伤的
You know, it might just be easier if I showed you.
我直接让你看 你会比较容易明白
Easy's... always good.
容易 总是好的
That's true.
没错
Although some things are better when they're harder.
不过有些东西还是难[硬]点好
Oh, yeah, like working out.
是啊 比如锻炼身体
Or what you're talking about.
或是你说的"东西"
I see how you hurt your back.
我知道你的背是怎么受伤的了
I hope I didn't hurt yours.
希望没弄伤你的背
Sorry for the scratch marks.
不好意思把你的背抓破了
Listen, um, I hope you don't take this the wrong way...
我希望你别误会[错误的方式]
Oh. I think taking it the wrong way is what fixed my back.
就是因为方式错误 我的背才治好了
Actually, that was an accident,
其实那是个意外
but it worked out for everyone.
不过对大家都有好处
Anyway, I...
总之
I recognize that what we just shared
我认为刚才我们一起做的事
is something very intimate,
非常亲密
and it would only be natural for both of us
所以我们会自然而然地
to be experiencing feelings of affection for one another,
对彼此产生好感
and perhaps develop a desire to share a meal or a drink
或者会产生一起吃饭喝酒的冲动
or a couple of years together,
再或者产生共度几年的渴望
but is it possible that
但有没有可能
what might be best
我们最好还是
is...
还是
for this to remain a casual encounter?
让彼此仅限于是一次邂逅
Sure.
好
Really? Yep.
真的吗 真的
'Cause I-if you want to get a cup of coffee...
如果你想一起喝杯咖啡...
Oh, I got to go pick up my kids from soccer.
孩子们踢完足球我得去接
Thanks, Walden.
谢了 沃顿
What a good mom.
真是个好妈妈
Oh, good, Mrs. Butler, I am so sorry I'm late.
太好了 巴特勒太太 真抱歉我迟到了
Oh, don't worry about it. It's fine.
没事 没关系
Uh, no, no, no, it's not.
不不 是我不对
We still have a half an hour.
我们还有半小时
Any kinks you need worked out?
你哪里不舒服需要按♥摩♥吗
Oh, trust me, the next time I'm feel kinky, I'll be back.
相信我 下次我觉得不舒服 我还会来的
Here you go.
给你钱
But I-I didn't...
但我没有...
Oh, don't worry about it. I got to run.
没事 我得走了
Okay, well, c-come again.
那欢迎再来
Oh, I will.
我会的
Sadly, it's not the first time a woman
可悲的是 这不是第一个付钱
has paid me not to touch her.
让我不要碰她的女人
Morning.
早上好
I had sex yesterday.
我昨天做♥爱♥了
Congratulations. When's the wedding?
恭喜你 什么时候结婚
No. This was different.
不 这次不同
If the kind of sex I had was a suit,
如果把这种性♥爱♥比作西服
it would be made of linen,
那这套西服的料子就是亚麻
because it was so casual.
因为非常随性
You? Really?
就你 真的假的
I know. You believe it?
是啊 不敢相信吧
We started having sex, and I caught myself
我们开始做♥爱♥时 我就发现自己
trying to make love, and I said, "No,
试图萌生出爱意 于是我对自己说
no, no.
"不行 绝对不行
This is gonna be meaningless and empty,
这次性♥爱♥毫无意义可言
Like two wild elk
就好像两只野麋鹿
rutting on the Siberian tundra."
在西伯利亚冻原发♥情♥"
You know, only male elk rut.
只有雄鹿才会发♥情♥
And only lesbians who didn't have sex last night
只有昨晚没做♥爱♥的拉拉
point out stupid animal facts.
会在这普及愚蠢的动物知识
I got it.
我来开吧
Hello? Hi. Is this Adjustments by the Sea?
你好 请问这里是海边整脊所吗
Oh, uh, actually,
事实上
today it's Adjustments by the Closed Patio Door,
今天这里是露台整脊所
because a, uh, seagull pooped on my last client.
因为有海鸥在前一位客人身上拉屎
Uh... I am Dr. Alan Harper.
我是艾伦·哈勃医生
Uh, do you have an appointment? Uh, I do.
您有预约吗 有
But I was hoping I could see your associate, Walden?
但我想找你的同事沃顿
Oh, no, there, uh, there must be some kind of mistake.
你是不是弄错了
Walden doesn't actually work with me.
沃顿不是我的同事
According to my friend Tracy,
据我朋友崔西说
he worked with her quite well.
他把她按得很舒服
Um, Tracy?
崔西
She was here yesterday.
她昨天来的
For the... internal massage.
做了"体内"按♥摩♥
Well... well, I don't...
我不...
know what went on between the two of them,
我不知道他俩之间发生了什么
but this is not that type of business.
但这里不是做那种生意的
Okay, I get it.
好吧 我明白了
Maybe this will help.
也许这样就可以了
Oh, no, I'm not really comfortable,
不 我不愿意
uh, letting you stand out in the cold. Please come in.
让您站在瑟瑟冷风里 快请进吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Now, um, if I want anything special,
如果我需要特殊服务
should I negotiate with Walden directly?
是不是直接跟沃顿谈
Oh. No.
不
No.
不行
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表