That's not the bathroom.
那不是洗手间
Too late.
太迟了
How could you do this to me?
你怎么能这样对我
It hurts losing the man of your dreams, doesn't it?
失去白马王子的感觉很伤心吧
Please. Alan is not the man of my dreams.
拜托 艾伦怎么会是我的白马王子
He's just the only guy who didn't think
他只是唯一一个男人
an inside-out wiener was a deal breaker.
觉得从里向外翻的老二 不是甩人理由
I've also been told I have nice eyes, but okay.
你还说了我有双美丽的眼睛 不过算了
Well, you were the man of my dreams.
你以前是我的白马王子
Don't you see what's going on here?
你还不明白是怎么回事吗
You still care for her,
你依然在乎她
and you're just trying to make her jealous by dating
你只是想通过约会一个勃大茎深的
a sexy, handsome, well-endowed man.
性感帅气男 让她嫉妒
I do still have feelings for you.
我的确对你还有感觉
And you still have feelings for her,
你对她也还有感觉
despite taking a lover whose charm and wit is only matched
尽管你的情人 他的魅力与睿智只有他自己
by his unbridled passion in the boudoir.
在闺房♥中放肆的热情才能匹敌
I do miss you.
我的确想你
I miss you, too.
我也想你
Oh, how nice is this?
真是太感动了
You two should kiss.
你们应该亲亲
Come here.
过来
You two are probably gonna want a picture of this.
你们两个可能需要拍照留念
Let's get some coffee in you.
你去喝点咖啡
Okay, I'll have a half-caff Zach Braff.
好 我要低咖♥啡♥因♥的扎克·布拉夫[《实习医生风云》主角]
Perfect.
这下可好
It's a tale as old as time.
永恒的传说不会错
Don't wax your ass to help your roommate's lesbian niece.
别给自己的屁♥股♥脱毛 来帮助室友的同志侄女
Hey, Waldo!
沃尔多
Hi, Baldo.
你好啊 小沃沃
Brooke, are you drunk?
布鲁克 你喝醉了吗
No, I'm merloaded.
不 是梅洛红酒喝多了[merlo+loaded]
You drank that whole bottle yourself?
你自己喝了一整瓶吗
It's okay. I'm gonna eat later.
没事 我等下吃点东西
Come on.
进来
I'm sorry.
对不起
I never do second dates,
我从来没和人约会过第二次
and I was nervous 'cause I really like Jenny.
我很紧张 因为我真心喜欢珍妮
Hello. Hey, there's Jenny!
你好 珍妮在这里
Okay, nap date.
好的 打盹约会
Uh, good idea.
好主意
How cute.
真可爱
It's like two drunk, gay puppies.
像两只喝醉的同志小狗狗
They're gonna want a picture of this later.
她们稍后会想要拍照留念的
'Twas the night before Christmas
今乃平安之夜
when all down the beach not a creature was stirring,
海滩一片宁静 众生修身养性
not even a leech.
白吃鬼也入眠
Alan was nestled, all snug in his bed,
艾伦紧抱暖被 悠然床中独卧
while visions of lesbians danced in his head.
女同缠绵场景 脑中不断浮现
Brooke and Jenny were sleeping, a long winter's nap,
布鲁克与珍妮相依相偎 长长的冬日赖床正当时
surrounded by bottles with nary a cap.
满地酒瓶 盖空见底
Jenny was nervous and frightened,
珍妮紧张且害怕
but took a big chance.
但依然冒险一试
She let Brooke in her heart, as well as her pants.
布鲁克攻陷她的心 也脱掉了她的裤子
While Berta in her vest and I in my hattie
波塔身穿背心 敝人头戴红帽
had just baked our brains out
圣诞"大餐"烟雾缭绕
with a big Christmas fatty.
我俩灵魂已经出窍
We started to doze, we hadn't a care.
瞌睡虫袭来 烦恼皆抛开
Happy Christmas to all. My balls have no hair.
圣诞快乐齐分享 敝人蛋蛋亮光光
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表