** Talkin' 'bout gettin' nasty *
* 暗示了你的欲望
*- * Go ahead, get at me * - * Everybody get up *
* 来吧 骑到我身上 * * 大家站起来
** What do they make dreams for *
* 他们在幻想什么好事
** When you got them jeans on *
* 你给他们穿裤子的时候
** What do we need steam for *
* 满腔热情为了谁
** You the hottest bitch in this place *
* 你是这里最热辣的妹子
** You want to hug me... *
* 你想拥抱我...
It was the new guy's idea. I was...
是这个新人出的主意 我在...
What's that, Barry?
你说什么 巴里
I can't hear you from all the way under this bus.
你落井下石 我在井下都听不见你在说什么
So, how's the code coming?
代码写得怎么样了
Actually, you know, I had a thought.
实际上 我有一个想法
Um, if we reconfigure this kernel,
如果我们重新配置这个内核
we're gonna save a lot of time and money.
就会节省大量时间和成本
Yeah, it's-it's good.
对啊 很好
It's just, uh... eh, it's-it's good.
真是...真是很好
Wha-What do you think, Barry?
你觉得呢 巴里
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
对啊 对啊 对啊
It's-it's good. It's good.
很好 很好
Why do you guys keep talking with high voices?
你们俩为什么一直尖着嗓子说话
Why do you keep saying, "it's good"?
你们为什么一直说"很好"
It is good.
确实很好啊
Just, you know, for...
只不过 对...
mmm... 2002. Ouch.
2002年来说很好 真伤心
I believe the correct terminology in 2002
我觉得2002年时的术语应该
was, "Oh, snap."
是"真糟糕"
Okay. Um...
好吧
you know, I've been... I've been doing this for a...
我♥干♥这一行
a really long time,
很长时间了
and I've-I've been really successful.
而且获得了很大的成功
I know. We studied you in school.
我知道 我们上学时研究过你
Oh, I get it. You guys... you guys are saying that I'm old?
我明白了 你们是在说我老了吗
No. Yeah.
不 对
I thought we were going a different way.
我以为你会说"对"
Look, I respect you enormously, but...
我非常非常尊重你 但是
I got to go with my gut.
我要相信自己的直觉
Okay. No problem.
行 没问题
You're the boss. Thank you.
你是老板 谢谢
Now, who wants Chinese?
谁想吃中餐
Are you paying? 'Cause I forgot my wallet...
你请客吗 我忘带钱包了
Yes, Barry.
我请客 巴里
Hey, I got one just like him at home.
我家里也有像他这样的人
Boy, oh, boy, you could cut the sexual tension back there
刚才这里纠缠的情欲强烈到可以用
with a knife.
剪刀剪断了
Think she's into me?
你觉得她喜欢我吗
No, not you. Me.
不 不是你 是我
Me and her have had this whole "will they, won't they" thing
我和她这种"成与不成"的关系
going on for some time now.
已经有一段时间了
So it's like a...
就像...
Ross/Rachel thing?
罗斯 瑞秋那样分分合合的吗[老友记]
Who?
谁
Are those friends of yours?
他们是你的朋友吗
Oh, God. I am old.
天哪 我真是老了
But with age comes wisdom.
但是年纪和智慧一起增长
We're gonna do this my way.
就按我的想法来做
What?
什么
Nicole is wrong about the code.
妮可对代码的判断不对
I'm sending you a file. We're gonna rewrite it.
我给你发个文档 我们重写一下
Oh, this is bad.
这太不妙了
This is bad.
十分不妙
I'm stuck between my hero
我在心目中的英雄
and-and the future mother of my children.
和未来宝宝的妈妈之间左右为难
Come on, Barry.
拜托 巴里
Don't you want to be on a poster with me?
你不想和我一起出现在海报上吗
Hop on the eagle, man. Let's soar together.
跳到大鹰上面 伙计 咱们一起翱翔
I don't know. I don't... I don't know.
我不知道 我不知道
You know you want it.
你知道你想要
** You know you want it *
* 你知道你想要
** You know you want it *
* 你知道你想要
** I'm a good girl *
* 我是个好女孩
Oh, good. You're home.
太好了 你在家
I need to talk to you.
我有话跟你说
Oh, you know, actually, I'm not.
其实 我没空
I'm just here for the essentials.
我只是有事回来
Shower, change of clothes,
洗个澡 换个衣服
bag of performance-enhancing weed.
拿包增进效率大♥麻♥
Th-This won't take long.
不会占用你太多时间
Uh, will you look at this picture?
看一下这照片好吗
Let me see.
我看看
Was this taken from the Mars rover?
这是火星探测器拍的吗
No, that's my balls.
不 那是我的蛋蛋
Dude! What the hell?
伙计 搞什么啊
They've been burning ever since I went on that hike.
爬山回来以后我蛋蛋就一直很疼
Maybe somebody's talking about 'em.
可能有人在说它坏话
No, I'm serious. What could it be?
不 我是认真的 到底怎么回事呢
I don't know. What, like, poison oak?
我不知道 或许碰到毒葛了
I did take a leak in the bushes.
我确实在灌木丛中撒了泡尿
And yet you couldn't go in a coffee shop.
宁可就地解决 也不愿在咖啡屋方便
Just look at the picture.
好好看看照片
Yeah. Fine. I can't believe I'm gonna...
好吧 我真不敢相信我要
zoom in on your balls.
把你蛋蛋放大观察
I'm not gonna be able to...
我不能...
Oh, my God.
天啊
It's a tick.
有只虱子
What?
什么
You got a tick on your junk.
你鸡鸡上有只虱子
Oh, God!
天啊
Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!
上帝啊 我的老天
What's with him?
他怎么了
He's got a tick on his 'nads.
他鸡鸡上有只虱子
I never thought anything could live off Zippy.
我从没想过还有生物能靠这废柴维生
I don't see how this is gonna make us more productive,
我不觉得这会让我们更高效
but I really don't care.
但我真的不在乎
And that is the beauty of pot.
这就是大♥麻♥的魅力所在
You got work to do, you don't care.
有活要干的时候 你不在乎
You got bills to pay, you don't care.
有账单要付的时候 你不在乎
You see a picture of your roommate's gonads...
看到室友的蛋蛋时
you care.
你就在乎了
But the image is fading.
但那画面正在散去
Yeah, marijuana is excellent.
大♥麻♥太棒了
I don't know why I waited this long to try it.
我不知道我为什么等这么久才试
Wait a second-- you've never been high before?
慢着 你以前没嗨过吗
I wanted it to be special. And now I can tell everybody
我想特别一点 现在我可以告诉所有人
my first time was with Walden Schmidt.
我的第一次给了沃特·施密特
Hey, when you tell that story,
你跟别人说这件事时
maybe throw in a few more details.
还是多说些细节吧
Hey, aren't you glad we took a second to relax?
我们花点时间放松下 你很开心吧
Mmm. Totally.
绝对的
You know, I kind of forgot the meaning of the word "Relax"
我好像忘记了"放松"的意思
Relax, relax, relax.
放松 放松 放松
Oh, God. I don't remember what it means either.
老天 我也忘了是什么意思了
I'm losing my words.
我不会说话了
No, this is exactly, exactly
这正是 这正是
what the commercials warned me about.
禁毒广♥告♥上警告的
Barry, calm down.
巴里 冷静
Just take a deep breath, close your eyes, count to ten.
深呼吸 闭上眼 数到十
All right, I trust you with my life.
我毫无保留地信任你
You're my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友
One...
一
two...
二
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表